About this discussion

Last updated

Author
XXXXX @sravans

Tags

Krannert Fall 2012 MBA Applicants

Hi, I havent seen any thread related to Krannert MBA admissions for fall 2012, Purdue University. So I start the new thread for the same. I am a prospective applicant and have submitted the application for Nov 1st deadline. I am awa...
Follow this discussion to get notified of latest updates.
Page 1 of 34   

Dear All,
is anyone interviewed by Krannert yet? If so. kindly let me know the questions asked. I have interview scheduled for 19th Dec

@abrahamzach & @karthigeyank & @rahulg83 i've created a new thread :
http://www.pagalguy.com/discussions/krannert-2013-fall-applicants-25090378/3615870 . .. plz share ur queries / views / profiles there , so that we could help each other .. .
Admissions 2015 @ Great Lakes

PGPM 2015-16

1 Year Fast Track MBA Program for experienced professionals. 

App. Deadline (Cycle 2): 24 Jan. 2015

PGDM 2015-17

2 Year MBA program for graduates with 0-2 years of experience. 

Learn More

Global Faculty and internationally benchmarked curriculum

Accredited by AMBA, UK (PGPM & PGXPM Programs)

Ranked 7th by Outlook & Business Today in One Year MBA Programs (2014)

Ranked 10th by Business India in Top B-Schools (2014)

Avg. CTC of INR 11.43 Lakhs p.a. for PGPM 2013-14 &

Avg. CTC of INR 8.07 Lakhs p.a. for PGDM 2012-14

Know More
@karthigeyank Hey, I have 5.5 yrs of exp with Wipro and Infy in Quality Assurance in BFSI vertical.
GMAT 710, TOEFL 106, acads above avg, and decent ECs.
What do you think of my IV call chances from Purdue? :)
And what's your profile buddy?
@abrahamzach said:

@karthigeyank @rahulg83

Good to know you both have applied and are waiting for interview related mails. Same here.. Seems like there is no separate forum for 2013 class admissions.

Yes there is no 2013 forum.. :(
@abrahamzach rahulg83 Share your profiles..
Thanks, Karthigeyan K Admitted in UTD - Fall '13

Hi all,

I want to know about MS in SCM offered by Krannert. How is Krannert's SCM programme ? Is there any opportunity to get schols / RA during fall semester of MS in SCM ?

Apart from this . I also want to knwo that what is the average monthly cost of living at Purdue ?

Thanks in Advance ..

Regards,

Anubhav Nigam

• 1 Like  

@karthigeyank @rahulg83

Good to know you both have applied and are waiting for interview related mails. Same here.:). Seems like there is no separate forum for 2013 class admissions.

• 1 Like  
@abrahamzach I've applied..waiting for IV call. Let's hope it comes soon..
@@abrahamzach I've applied for R1. Waiting for interview related mails.
Thanks, Karthigeyan K Admitted in UTD - Fall '13

Anyone planning to apply for Krannet MBA Fall 2013?

Sameh
You would need to take an interview after you submit your application. There is no rule as such, but you can expect an interview invite in 2 weeks and a final decision in another week. The application load should be less now and they would also be aware that you have less time to file for visa.

Thanks

Hi Guys,

I am glad to find your great forum. I am applying late to Krannert and have just completed my documentation and they should start now reviewing my file. I wanted to know how much time should I expect before every phase?
Meaning, if I am to be selected and accepted, how long would it take them to interview me? and how much time afterwards to provide me decision of admission?

Thanks,
Sameh

Yes, I'm also waitlisted.

nopes.. you are also waitlisted ???

Hi,

Did any of the waitlisted candidates receive an update on his/her application? Any idea when such candidates will receive an update?

Thanks,
Sudheer

Dear all I was reading that thread and it was really helpful. Can u ppl guide me on the MSF program at Krannert. I got to speak to a cople of MBA and one MSF student at Krannert and they said that MSF is like accelerated MBA finance. The curriculum is good, the faculty and the facilities seem fine but do you ppl think that international students can get jobs in the financial industry at the US after the MSF?
I am currently holding offers from both krannert and Simon. I was inclined towards simon but simon is significantly more expensive. Please guide me. Any help will be greatly appreciated as I am short on time. Thank You all. Any info on Krannert MSF will be appreciated.
My stats
GPA 3.0
GMAT 680
Experience 1 year
Good on extra curricular

Hi,

The MSF program at Krannert is very good and surprisingly they do not expect you to know the basics in finance before you join the program. A regular 2 year MBA gives you the opportunity to explore other areas that you might have an interest in, but that is not the case with MSF.

Regarding job opportunities, international students will find it difficult regardless of the area of specialization.

My suggestion to you would be to reach out to the admission team at Krannert and ask them specific questions that you have. You can also request them to pass on the contact information of a current MSF student and you can talk to him/her.

~Bharath

Follow This Discussion

When you follow a discussion, you receive notifications about new posts and comments. You can unfollow a discussion anytime, or turn off notifications for it.

62 people follow this discussion.