SHOW

Kolkata PG Meet 2009

Hello 1 and all, This is for all those puys who are in Kolkata and can't make it to mumbai for the AIPGM 2009 (m 1 among them) Since by now those who are in kolkata are about to quit/ have graduated and those in other cities are returnin... Read More »
Sorry,double post
Some pictures from last PG meet at on 11th APRIL
Great Lakes Admissions 2015

Post Graduate Program in Management (PGPM)

One year fast track management program for candidates with minimum 2 years of experience. Share your idea of progress & win exciting prizes

Post Graduate Diploma in Management (PGDM)

Two year full time management program for fresh graduates with 0-2 years of work experience.

Learn More

10+ Global Associations with Leading Schools/ Universities

25+ International Visiting Faculty from Stanford, Yale, Kellogg, etc.

50+ National Level Prizes Won by Students in 2013-14

100+ Industry Leaders on Campus in 2013-14

3000+ Alumni Network spread over 28 Countries

Know More
Wrong post
Tentative date for the 1st KOLKATA PG meet FOR SEASON-2010.

VENUE:- HALDIRAM- near rabindra sadan metro.

TIME:- 5 pm onwards ( should be there before 6 )

DATE:- 11th april-2010/ Sunday.

all the kolkata puys...plz make this meet a success...
  • 1 Like  
Hello guys...Why this place is so inactive.
Waiting for result
hi puys

Any upcoming meeting plz. let me know ?
Koi hai?

why is this place so inactive.

cheers
Sukrit

Hum hai na.
Koi hai?

why is this place so inactive.

cheers
Sukrit
Wazz up guys...

How was the meet?? And when is the next ??
IIMC MEET UPDATE

Spoke to Amit Agarwal from IIMC today.According to him,the meet is well & truly on.

So see you guys @ IIMC on 24th Oct,5.30 pm.

A request: Please be on time.
  • 1 Like  
wen is the next g2g?
freetune Says
Sounds good....but since this is a Kolkata meet, wouldn't it be better to fix the venue somewhere in the heart of Kolkata....where it would be easier for most people to come. IIMC Joka seems a bit too far fetched. Just my 2 cents. I'm looking forward to the meet anyway.

actually the main aim here is to visit IIM C campus at joka... i knw its pretty far away fro most of our places..but its the place to b..the grandest of all visits.. so i think it wnt b a problem for many...
  • 1 Like  
Sounds good....but since this is a Kolkata meet, wouldn't it be better to fix the venue somewhere in the heart of Kolkata....where it would be easier for most people to come. IIMC Joka seems a bit too far fetched. Just my 2 cents. I'm looking forward to the meet anyway.
Hi All,

The MIA Official queries thread is active again. http://www.pagalguy.com/forum/cat-and-related-discussion/44954-2009-10-ask-mica-ahmedabad-4.html#post1690524

So lets keep meeting on this new online venue
  • 2 Likes  
IIMC VISIT ALERT

TIME: 5PM

DATE: 24.10.09

VENUE:IIMC

Heartfelt thanks to Amit Agarwal & Paul Savio for helping make this possible. They have asked for a

count,so please fill up the sheet.

Please don't bother to fill up the sheet,if you are not coming(Last time,the sheet had 20+ names and only

10 folks turned up).Please understand these things require logistical arrangements to be made &

hence take it seriously.

http://spreadsheets.google.com/ccc?key=0AiHv28ecQU2YdDFLWnlDc3NKRU5ISUZneE5rYURBWnc&hl;=en

I have to give the count to Amit by Sunday evening,so that's the deadline for filling it up.
  • 3 Likes  

Follow This Discussion

When you follow a discussion, you receive notifications about new posts and comments. You can unfollow a discussion anytime, or turn off notifications for it.

50 people follow this discussion.