PaGaLGuY's Prepathon

Get access to great test material and prepare with friends! For CAT, IBPS, SSC-CGL and more!

Download for free.
About this discussion

Last updated

Author
@indianroks

Tags

Kogod School Of business(AU), Fall 2009 Admits

Searched all over PG and am baffled that there is not even one thread dedicated to Kogod. I have been admitted to Kogod (Fall 2009 batch ) :: ... Anyone else joinin?
Follow this discussion to get notified of latest updates.
Page 1 of 2   

Hi All,
Can anyone evaluate my profile & let me know whether it would be worth applying to Kogod for the Fall2011?
Below is my profile :
Gmat : 570 , AWA - 5
Toefl - 87
Work Exp : 4.3 yrs by the time I start for my MBA
Acads : Good
Extracurricula : V Good

Thanks,
Cynthia.

Hey guys,
just got an email for an interview. am psyched. could you share your interview experience and the dos and and the don'ts. I appreciate it.

thanks.

Hi quest.mba and navaneeth.m,

I have received admit from Kogod for fall 2010 with $14K scholarship. I would like to know if you guys have some information or contacts of any past students. I would like to get detailed info about atmosphere for indian students,placement opportunities and living expenses in Washington D.C. ...
I also have a admit from Suny-Buffalo.
So this info will help me in making my decision.

Hey ,
Congrats!!! the scholarship amount is decent i guess considering other schools... Anyways... ive just got my interview call and have scheduled it for april 23....

ALL THE BEST!!!

Hey Navaneeth I have been offered a spot in fall 2010 class with 30k scoll...what about yourself...did you got the interview invite?...
best regards,...

hey navaneeth....I just pray they give a quick decision...cause the wait is killing...
I have applied to W&M...Case....Babcok....Syracuse...UMD....Medison; planning to apply....

I looked up the decision release dates in their website and they its on a rolling basis. there's no fixed date.. but im guessing u shud receive something by april 15th...
btw... what are the other univs u applied to??

Navaneeth,
I am a bit concerned as well.... haven't heard from them since the interview....do you have any idea when they give a decision?.... Donn worry you have a decent profile.... I hope you'll get an interview invitation..
best wishes...

hey,

i applied for the same dealine as u.. i still havent received any calls for the interiew... guess thats gone down the drain.... hope something extraordinary happens

hey when did u apply...I applied on 02/01/2010....Was invited for interview on 02/21/2010...my application was complete on 2/19/2010

Follow This Discussion

When you follow a discussion, you receive notifications about new posts and comments. You can unfollow a discussion anytime, or turn off notifications for it.

9 people follow this discussion.