Jindal Global Business School (JGBS)??

Does anybody has heard about Jindal Global Business School at O.P. Jindal Global University Sonipat? How is it?
Follow this discussion to get notified of latest updates.
Page 2 of 7   

Hi,

Please open a separate thread for Jindal Global School of Governance and Public policy to have better discussion and informed decision.

Hi All,
There is Some more Good News: IAF ( Indian Air Force ) Signs MoU with JGBS. As per the Memorandum Five seats from MBA shall be filled IAF Personnel .

Cheers,
>>> YD (Yatish Dasari)

>>>YD (Yatish Dasari)
One Year PGPM @ Great Lakes

Post Graduate Program in Management (PGPM)

- 1 Year Fast Track MBA Program

- Accredited by AMBA, UK

- Ranked 7th by Outlook & Business Today in 2014

- Avg. CTC of INR 11.43 Lakhs in 2014

App. Deadline: 30 November, 2014

Learn More

10+ Global Associations with Leading Schools/ Universities

25+ International Visiting Faculty from Stanford, Yale, Kellogg, etc.

50+ National Level Prizes Won by Students in 2013-14

100+ Industry Leaders on Campus in 2013-14

3000+ Alumni Network spread over 28 Countries

Know More

Hi All,

The Integrated BBA-MBA Programme at Jindal Global Business School, Lauched Today [10th Oct,2012]. More info on the Link :

Cheers,
>>> YD (Yatish Dasari)...
>>>YD (Yatish Dasari)

Hi All,
Jindal Global Business School has launched its Maiden Journal "Jindal Journal of Business Research (JJBR)", ISSN 2278-6821., is a peer reviewed business & management journal and is published by SAGE publication.
For more details :

http://jjbr.jgu.edu.in/

>>> YD (Yatish Dasari)...

>>>YD (Yatish Dasari)
Hi All, For the Placements & Internships details visit JGBS website. >>> YD.
>>>YD (Yatish Dasari)

hi vivek.....thanks for the info....can you please tell me how did the last batch of MBA students had for the placements.....what was the average package????

Does ANYONE EVER Visits this FORUM???

hello all.

Please update the placement scenario as of april 2012

Varun,Ankitt>>> GD tips to the best of my knowledge:
1) Decide you want to be Initiator,Moderator or someone who sums up all and conclude.
2) Which ever role you take justify it
3) Quote facts & figures, source as this will add weightage to the points u r speaking
4) Never grab others chance wait for him/her to complete the point
5) Be a good listener
6) Sometimes it may so happen you are not aware on topic so at time instead of getting panic collect all the points which team members speak and try to add your point of view and try to conclude.
7) Always maintain eye contact with team members, many people look at the invigilator which is not right.
Finally plz brush up current affairs.

GD is mainly conducted to test your comptibility in any situatin in a given group so mainly one is getting marked to behaviour pattern and the value which one brings to the group...
All the Best!

>>> YD ( Yatish Dasari )...

>>>YD (Yatish Dasari)

hey.. hi mine too..!!

@Y-D...my gd/pi is on 29th...
giv me sme tips.....for dat.....

AnkurKaushik42>>> Iam really not aware what are the rules set for this season admissions, but it would be a good idea to enquire with admissions dept dude.>>>YD ( Yatish Dasari ).

>>>YD (Yatish Dasari)

Varun Singh>>> I think its not a problem see demand drafts are one of the safest ways of payments so no need to panic, do one thing call the number below ask them to connect to Admissions Dept speak to Mr.Prakeeth : 08930110793, you can get details.
Second if you are sending anything by courier go for Speedpost safest one or Bluedart, other company courier service one should give second thought.>>> YD ( Yatish Dasari ).

>>>YD (Yatish Dasari)

Ankitt with respect to your question all I can say is company give salary one two aspects 1) Your Skills,2) Your Experience. Second it also depends which type of company you are joining a startup or a reputed company. I complete agree paying back the loan you would require good package but just a friendly advise I would still say opportunities always come its just you have to be ready to grab it, for example last year there was no foreign internships but this year I think two of my classmates have got it. AAh with respect to packages given I have not in particular enquired with my seniors but to the best of my knowledge its around 5.5 to 6.5 lakhs per annum Freshers with decent academic CGPA. Some of them have got placement and are doing internship for 3 months after which their final packages will be freezed. While on other hand some of them have one offer but are also looking for better offers before they leave campus. So in Nut shell I dont have concrete figures dude..All the Best >>> YD ( Yatish Dasari ).

• sir fees of your college is 14 lack rupees i totaly agree.... 01 Mar.
>>>YD (Yatish Dasari)
winkledhar
ishan sharma @winkledhar 4
sir fees of your college is 14 lack rupees i totaly agree that u have best infrastructure and faculty,but the ultimate goal is placement that should be around 6 lack ,beacuse fees is very high,and you are not writing clearly what is the average ,median and highest package so far and number of student placed

i hv send alll the documents with dd from HDFC bnk dated 28 feb in fvr of jgbs..i am damn sure
JGBS 1200024 VARUN SINGH ..the rply i get from college authorities that my draft is not dere....
jgbs...kindly loook into problem its been almost a month....29 feb...

help help help help help...

Follow This Discussion

When you follow a discussion, you receive notifications about new posts and comments. You can unfollow a discussion anytime, or turn off notifications for it.

47 people follow this discussion.