Free CAT Questions

You get official solutions with each question, and our insights to help you track your preparation.

Click here!
SHOW

Jindal Global Business School (JGBS)??

Does anybody has heard about Jindal Global Business School at O.P. Jindal Global University Sonipat? How is it?

is the ragging exists in this college ? Does the authorities take strong steps to control ragging ? please advise urgently.

• No ragging as such. 08 Jul.

Anyone who is joining jindal business school 2016 batch this year?? Do revert,thanx

BankPO prep feedback group.

Puys who are willing to help us in this initiative can put across their ideas and thoughts by commenting on the thread.

Join us to make prep better.

Start Here!

hey everyone

i am looking admission in mba marketing and sales.I want to know about the faculty and teaching quality.

thank you

Hi! Just wanted to know wat was the highest package offered to HR students in 2014..n which companies visited for HR?

• ??????? no rply????. 20 Jun.

what is d avg placement of jindal global business school?

• 5-6 lack ,they take 60 students and 1/3 get placed in jin.... 15 Apr.
  • ????????. 19 Mar.
winkledhar
ishan sharma @winkledhar 4
5-6 lack ,they take 60 students and 1/3 get placed in jindal steel and power with 6 lack package others get placed in different colleges

sir fees of your college is 14 lack rupees i totaly agree that u have best infrastructure and faculty,but the ultimate goal is placement that should be around 6 lack ,beacuse fees is very high,and you are not writing clearly what is the average ,median and highest package so far and number of student placed

• 1 Like  
Hi,

I got an email with a Provisional Offer of Admission to the M.B.A. degree programme at Jindal Global Business School, O.P. Jindal Global University with 2 lakhs scholarship each year based on my mat score - 98.84 percentile. I haven't applied to it and never heard of it before. Can anyone who is studying there tell me some info about it? The deadline for acceptance of this offer is November 13th 2013 and it seems i should pay a registration fee of 1 lakh by the deadline. I am planning to write my cat on Oct 31 and results will be available only on Jan. Should i accept this offer ? Is it good?

• this college is good in infrastructure and faculty ,i don.... 01 Mar.
winkledhar
this college is good in infrastructure and faculty ,i dont know about placement

@Preena8

can anybody tell me about the future prospects of MA in diplomacy , business and law?

The Future is bright but in India its still at a Nascent Stage Especially this combination. >>> YD (Yatish Dasari)

I got a call from Jindal Business School my Mat score is 647.5 with 83.74 Percentile is it a good b-School can i join there what is the average package? plz help me Thank u :)

• jgbs is good b school avg package is 5-6 but its a new co.... 15 Apr.
winkledhar
jgbs is good b school avg package is 5-6 but its a new college and they also do not participate in rankings so people do not know this college,i also got admission i am also going to join in aug
Hi

Plz reply its urgent, can anyone tell me about the placement scenario currently.What's the average package? Companies which have been visiting the campus.

can anybody tell me about the future prospects of MA in diplomacy , business and law?
- Dr. Ashwani Kumar: Ex CBI Director, Professor of Human Resource Mgmt. & Organisation Development at Jindal Global Business School is Now GOVERNOR for the State of Nagaland, So Happy to Hear this News !!! >>> YD (Yatish Dasari)
@yatishprasad this is a bad news
Hi,
Happy to Share with you all the Coverage of Jindal Global Business School by CNN IBN Team.
Cheers,
>>> YD (Yatish Dasari)

• 1 Like  
Hi Rajasekaragri,

Reg: starting a New thread for Jindal School of Govt. and Public Policy is not my Cup of Tea, but yeah if you have Specific Queries you may ask, Being Student of the Same University will try and Help you out
Cheers,
>>> YD (Yatish Dasari)

Follow This Discussion

When you follow a discussion, you receive notifications about new posts and comments. You can unfollow a discussion anytime, or turn off notifications for it.

47 people follow this discussion.