JIMS Rohini Admissions (2012-14) Helpline Desk

Dear All, JIMS Rohini annouces the admissions open for PGDM,PGDM-IB,PGDM -RM for 2012-14 batch This the Official Admission Query Jagan Institute of Management Studies,Delhi JIMS Rohini, Delhi was Founded in 1993 by the Jagannath Gup...
Follow this discussion to get notified of latest updates.
Page 20 of 122   
Rohit84jsr Says
yup dont worry u will get ur money back as i had already cleared from admin dept...thy will deduct 1000rs and rest of the amount they will refund u within 10-15 days....if u r getting SIES thn its gud opinion to join SIES..bt i dont sugggest u BIMM....u will screwed up if u join BIMM....rest all ur final call..ATB..:)

how will i screw myself aftr joining such premier institute,over the years they hv earned themselves good repo.their roi is decent,may be u have set ur views just on the basis of their rigorous enviroment which a student has to follow..:biggrin:. i am lil sceptical abt siescom ever since i heard tht few seats are left there... i hv'nt filled their form either....but i want to. college admin has not upoaded their appl form on their website...plz tell me where can i get their form from..last date of submission is 15/may/12
aswhirlwind Says
same situation with me too...has nyone in previous year batches opted out frm jims and gt the refund.??

bro dese r aicte norms vh dey hv to follow..if u want to cancel ur admn just let dem knw..ur amt will b refunded aftr a deduction of 1000/- rs.. make sure u cancel d admn b4 d session begins..
  • 2 Likes  
i am also in a same situation.. :((
what if they back out & don't refund money....shuld i get it cleared from admin.??

same situation with me too...has nyone in previous year batches opted out frm jims and gt the refund.??
TERI MBA 2012-2014

rohit kindly check ur messages .left one query 4u.

TERI MBA 2012-2014
hey... bro
conversion of rm & ib Pgdm into..gen Can b possible ??
when sum were vacant !!

nope bro...when seats r vacant...waiting list will get a more priority....
Rohit84jsr Says
yup dont worry u will get ur money back as i had already cleared from admin dept...thy will deduct 1000rs and rest of the amount they will refund u within 10-15 days....if u r getting SIES thn its gud opinion to join SIES..bt i dont sugggest u BIMM....u will screwed up if u join BIMM....rest all ur final call..ATB..:)

hey... bro
conversion of rm & ib Pgdm into..gen Can b possible ??
when sum were vacant !!
what if they back out & don't refund money....shuld i get it cleared from admin.??

aswhirlwind Says
:) thnk GOD !! CONVERTED to PGDM gen.............friends rest of you who have converted and are taking admissions..when are u paying the fees.??? i am bit worried as my exams are going on and i will not be able to come to delhi before 21st may and lst date 4 fee submition is 12th may..can we send the fees by demand drafts???? nyone has ny idea????????????????????? plz nyone can reply to this query..

congrtas for ur conversion bro.!!!!........but u have to visit delhi personally for verification ur documents original against ur xerox...yup u can submit ur fees through demand draft....bt u have to take out tim nyhw bef last date or else simply thy cancel ur seat....
Samb89 Says
I am also slected for pgdm too.. But in confusion now ... As i have applied for bimm and siescoms too ... But gd pi not conducted yet ... And do i have to take admission by 12th may .. Is that can b extended any way ... Please puys need help :(:( ... Help me to decide plzzzz

Placement statistics of PGDM IB please?? my frnd got thru pgdm ib..rejected for pgdm general.. How is pgdm IB..in JIMS

Follow This Discussion

When you follow a discussion, you receive notifications about new posts and comments. You can unfollow a discussion anytime, or turn off notifications for it.

193 people follow this discussion.