JIMS Rohini Admissions (2012-14) Helpline Desk

Dear All, JIMS Rohini annouces the admissions open for PGDM,PGDM-IB,PGDM -RM for 2012-14 batch This the Official Admission Query Jagan Institute of Management Studies,Delhi JIMS Rohini, Delhi was Founded in 1993 by the Jagannath Gup...
Follow this discussion to get notified of latest updates.
Page 20 of 81   
Average package hover around 4-4.5 lakhs, highest till date z around 7-8 lakhs..lowest may go down to even 2- 2.5 lakh...but mostly it depends on ur capabilites to fetch good placements ...college can only give u the platform to show ur calibere..JIMS providing enough opportunties for that.
Facutly of finance is VERY Good.
Still having doubt in mind of something, then do visit the campus to get better picture.

Regards,
Ravi Kalra

^.^ average 4-4.5

wasn't those figures of previous year
ravi sir

this years batch it shovering around 3-3.8
KIAMS Batch-15 PUNE
rohinahuja Says
hey plz tell me the avg , highest and lowest package for dis year .... are there good placements and faculty for finance ... plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz tell

Average package hover around 4 lakhs, highest till date z around 7-8 lakhs..lowest may go down to even 2- 2.5 lakh...but mostly it depends on ur capabilites to fetch good placements ...college can only give u the platform to show ur calibere..JIMS providing enough opportunties for that.
Facutly of finance is VERY Good.
Still having doubt in mind of something, then do visit the campus to get better picture.

Regards,
Ravi Kalra
IMT Open Admissions for 2015

Kellogg India, L'Oreal India, Thomas Cook, Citibank etc. among the top recruiters.

Informed Decisions today leads to Promised Future tomorrow.

Take Your Call Now

Know More About Us!

Download Now
chhavi sachdeva Says
my gdpi was on 9th april,, when r dey goin to declare d results???

take a period of minimum 15 days of results from the date of ur GD & PI, and in case they doesnt declare than u can chat with the online counselor or call them and ask the tentative date

ATB
GURSIMAR
JIMS 2011-13
:
FACEBOOK JIMS BATCH 2011-13
mishraneha834 Says
Is it worth to leave jaipuria noida(got selected) n take jims(if selected)? will jaipuria refund fees acc. to AICTE rules? Is it any diff. B/w them expect fee difference? I know pagalguy doesnot allow comparision. but iam in gr8 confusion. kindly advice..I have to take a big decision.

JIMS is far better than Jaipuria, if u get selected at jims than dont waste time on selecting b/w these two, and yes Jaipuria Nodia is AICTE approved so they will have to refund the fees if u want to take back but ask them when to apply and what is the procedure ?

GURSIMAR
JIMS 2011-13
:
FACEBOOK JIMS BATCH 2011-13
  • 1 Like  
Queries related to admissions are welcome. We'll try our best to help you.

Regards,
Ravi Kalra
PGDM- General

hey plz tell me the avg , highest and lowest package for dis year .... are there good placements and faculty for finance ... plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz tell
helpline
huh

dey rarely pic

Call d landline no. mentioned on d prospectus..vo jarur pick karte hai..try dat..
chhavi sachdeva Says

It will b declared at d end of april..
Is it worth to leave jaipuria noida(got selected) n take jims(if selected)? will jaipuria refund fees acc. to AICTE rules? Is it any diff. B/w them expect fee difference? I know pagalguy doesnot allow comparision. but iam in gr8 confusion. kindly advice..I have to take a big decision.

helpline
huh

dey rarely pic

KIAMS Batch-15 PUNE
any kind of date extension that i can get to submit fees?
(aS MY loan is still not sanctioned)
pls help

They 'might' consider your case for the extenstion but it will not be more than 3-4 days. For confirmation you need to call helpline number.
dragster Says
anybody wit gd/pi on 10th april?

No dude....just askin...earlier u were a bit skeptical..u aint goin for kirloskar?

sanju2614 Says
Knox dude r u takin admission in jims?

yup y??

is dere an issue?/
KIAMS Batch-15 PUNE

Knox dude r u takin admission in jims?

Follow This Discussion

When you follow a discussion, you receive notifications about new posts and comments. You can unfollow a discussion anytime, or turn off notifications for it.

193 people follow this discussion.