ITM Navi Mumbai, Kharghar

can some1 tell me about itm, kharghar, navi mumbai howz the college howz placement cut-offs required

Follow this discussion to get notified of latest updates.
Page 1 of 545   

@ITM.Counselor whats the latest update as in has the refund process commenced... has anyone received the refund???

• 4 Comments
  • no. 5d.
  • I mailed them..and they repiled, refund is going sequence.... 4d.
tpallavi94
Half blood-04 @tpallavi94 162

I mailed them..and they repiled, refund is going sequence wise and could last till november

Has any one received any response after filling the google sheet??

• no. 17 Jul.
  • No. 17 Jul.
eager beaver... 

I am already done with filling up of details of google sheet. @ITM.counselor when can we expect the refund process to commence ???

• 3 Comments
  • Okay Thank you. 07 Jul.
  • @ITM.Counselor I pais the fees in late april, according t.... 4d.
tpallavi94

@ITM.Counselor I pais the fees in late april, according to that..till when can I expect refund ?? Hope its not till very late

When m filling the refund form, in the column of BENEFICARY ACCOUNT NUMBER it says MUST CONTAIN "ABC" ,what does it means ??

• 9 Comments
  • ohk...thanx alot. 06 Jul.
  • i called them and yeaha we have to write ABC-XXXXXXX. 08 Jul.
tpallavi94

ohk...thanx alot

burgerking3615
@burgerking3615 141

i called them and yeaha we have to write ABC-XXXXXXX

I was not given any kind of receipt

after paying 25000. Only a xerox of my DD was given. Now in the refund process i am asked to fill the receipt no.what should i do.

• Hi@vermaankita488,Tuition fee receipt no and application .... 04 Jul.
eager beaver... 
ITM.Counselor
ITM Counselor @ITM.Counselor 109

Hi@vermaankita488,Tuition fee receipt no and application id no been mention on the offer of admission letter which was given on the day of GDPI.

Hie Hina,

How is ITM Khargar?

• Hi@mohit.b.gandhi, Each college is competent in it's own.... 04 Jul.
ITM.Counselor

Hi@mohit.b.gandhi,

Each college is competent in it's own way. ITM Navi Mumbai is a 25 year old campus

We have revamped our existing PGDM program by introducing in-depth Industry Connect (iConnect) which comprises of practical training through meaningful internships mentored by industry experts .

Converts of navi Mumbai campus pgdm finance who have joined or are joining??

Any groups

• 1 Like  

Hello..

Any girl looking out for p.g near college??

• Okk...thnk you..:). 20 Jun.

Can any1 tell the true placement report of 2015 batch? What percentage of students gets placed? What is the eligibility criteria for placements (both graduation and pgdm)?

• Hi@aniketh007, For the year 2015 PGDM we had 100% placeme.... 20 Jun.
ITM.Counselor

Hi@aniketh007, For the year 2015 PGDM we had 100% placement at Chennai, Bangalore, Warangal and Dombivali. At Kharghar we have 99% placements with only 7 unplaced students. Every company has its own criteria to select students.

Is Itm has started the refund process??

• Hi@priyu.thapar, The refund process starts after the comm.... 20 Jun.
  • Even I am waiting for the refund. They should make it as .... 21 Jun.
ITM.Counselor

Hi@priyu.thapar, The refund process starts after the commencement of the campus. Process would be starting shortly. 

ishitamathur
@ishitamathur

Even I am waiting for the refund. They should make it as soon as possible. I think by 1st July we should get our refunds

Follow This Discussion

When you follow a discussion, you receive notifications about new posts and comments. You can unfollow a discussion anytime, or turn off notifications for it.

11881 people follow this discussion.