ITM, Kharghar, Navi Mumbai

can some1 tell me about itm, kharghar, navi mumbai howz the college howz placement cut-offs required

Follow this discussion to get notified of latest updates.
Page 2 of 505   

I converted pgdm hrm...I have to pay the fee by march 7th..if I want to cancel my admission in the month of may...will the money be refundable??? I am very confused about the fee payment...we will get the other colleges result by April or may...how can we cancel our admission by march itself...the persons who will apply to the ITM by march 31st, they will get better chance to cancel their admission in April...these admission department people not responding properly...I am fed up with them....can any one plzzz help me..I don't know what to do now...I am just treating ITM as my back up option...in worst case only I will join in that...plzz help me...

• 13 Comments
  • Dear Mohit Hope you are doing well.As per my knowledge .... 10 Feb.
  • Congratulations for converting to PGDM HR at ITM. As per .... 10 Feb.
ITM.Counselor
ITM Counselor @ITM.Counselor 63

Dear Mohit 

Hope you are doing well.As per my knowledge it all depends what are you aspiring to do further in your career. There are many institutes from where you can do your MBA/ PGDM. the difference between an institute affiliated under university and an autonomous institute is the nomenclature of degree that you would get. In the former you would get an MBA degree and in the latter you would get PGDM degree. For your knowledge I would like to tell you that many autonomous colleges are better than colleges affiliated by an university simply because of their curriculum and placements therefore please find out the ranking of an institute, the curriculum, infrastructure in terms of library and intellectual properties like faculties etc., placements and accreditation and affiliations. You can also check the alumni life cycle to understand where you would be ten years from now in terms of your career. 

Hope this satisfies your query. For any further details you please feel free to revert. 

ITM.Counselor

Congratulations for converting to PGDM HR at ITM. As per our knowledge you have still not taken admission and therefore the question of your refund does not arise. Once you have taken admission and apply for refunds you would get your refunds as per the refund policy of AICTE. Also I would like to know who you have communicated with, in the admissions team because for us each and every student is very important and we try to solve the queries within the stipulated time. Please feel free to call/ mail / inbox me for any other queries. 

I have 59.65 CAT percentile , academic record is as follows :

87% in 10th, 85.40% in 12th and 60% in graduation. what are the chances of being called for gd/pi ? 

for all those taking admission in itm navi mumbai join this grp in fb

https://www.facebook.com/groups/779536428798468/

• can anyone could tell me about the placement scenario of .... 2d.
ITM kharghar PGDM 
yuviss
yuvi xyz @yuviss

can anyone could tell me about the placement scenario of international business at itm

reliable bschool rankings

Top B-Schools in India, Business Schools in India, Best MBA Institutes in India, MBA B-School Cluster Ranking - Career Launcher
Top B-Schools in India, Business Schools in India, Best MBA Institutes in India, MBA B-School Cluster Ranking - Career Launcher
Best Business Schools in India- Top B schools list in India, Best MBA schools in India, BBA coaching institutes, best MBA coaching in Delhi, Mumbai, Bangalore, Hyderabad, Chennai, all over India by Career Launcher.

Careerlauncher

ITM kharghar PGDM 

just rely on these coaching institute rankings

T.I.M.E. List of Top B-schools in India
T.I.M.E. List of Top B-schools in India
Home >> About MBA >> T.I.M.E. List of Top B-schools in India

Time4education

ITM kharghar PGDM 

can somebody have data regarding students salary , company nd company role ? at itm nm

• 1 Like  

Asked ITM Navi mumbai current student and go to know that average package in marketing or finance is 4.5 only. Hardly people get 6 and above. And it mentions 6.7 as its marketing average package on website. Dont know why it is so. College reputation is not that bad, but this thing is really scary. Can someone come with a true and factual data for navi mumbai marketing ?

• 3 Comments
  • Which figures ? So 4-4.5 is avg package right ? And above.... 02 Feb.
  • I have already been selected but then if this is the case.... 02 Feb.
Converted - ITM NM ( Marketing )  Aspiring for - SCIT, Welingkar  
Anonymous
Karan Harshavardhan™ @Anonymous 49

Which figures ? So 4-4.5 is avg package right ? And above 6 is rare. Right ?

Anonymous
Karan Harshavardhan™ @Anonymous 49

I have already been selected but then if this is the case, joining itm will waste my profile. So i will say a big NO to it.

hi guys have any one got a call for GD n PI on 2 feb for ITM kharghar campus .?

• yup Me.... 31 Jan.
  • i coverted it. 07 Feb.

i have got 57.21%ile in CAT 15.Have 83.4% in 10th ,63.8%ile in 12th .what are my prospects of getting a call from ITM navi mumbai .what's it's flagship pgm?plz help.Deeply appreciated if cud just help me out . 

• Hi Vikram, * Eligibility**:-* ITM welcomes students fr.... 30 Jan.
  • thanks a lot sir ....i really appreciate ur help.. 05 Feb.
ITM.Counselor

Hi Vikram,

Eligibility
:- ITM welcomes students from diverse educational and cultural backgrounds. To be eligible for admission to ITM you need to have a Bachelor's degree in any discipline.

Bachelors Degree from any AIU recognized University with minimum 50% marks aggregate. 

Final year students may also apply. ITM accepts the CAT, XAT, MAT, CMAT, ATMA, GMAT & State CET Tests.

To be a part of radically different ITM PGDM iConnect 2015 submit your filled application soon with all the required documents, available at all the ITM Campuses, ITM Student Counselling Centre or fill your form Online:- http://applyonline.itm.edu/ once you submit the form you would be called for GDPI depending on Location you have selected.

Flagship Program is PGDM 2 yrs AICTE Approved At our Kharghar Navi Mumbai Campus. 

vikramvpl843
vikram vipul @vikramvpl843

thanks a lot sir ....i really appreciate ur help.

hi...need ur advice.plz help

I got calls frm itm navi mumbai And ibs hyhyderabad.which is bettr.?

n can anyone pls tell me d avg package f both d institues.

• 8 Comments
  • @saket.chem thank you!! :smiley:. 29 Jan.
  • if fee is not ur concern...u shoul definately go for IBS .... 05 Feb.
mkmohitrocks
devil saint @mkmohitrocks   16

if fee is not ur concern...u shoul definately go for IBS hyderabad

Follow This Discussion

When you follow a discussion, you receive notifications about new posts and comments. You can unfollow a discussion anytime, or turn off notifications for it.

2063 people follow this discussion.