ITM, Kharghar, Navi Mumbai

can some1 tell me about itm, kharghar, navi mumbai howz the college howz placement cut-offs required

Follow this discussion to get notified of latest updates.
Page 2 of 522   

Anyone attending the GD, PI session in hyderabad on Feb 9th?

• 4 Comments
  • going to attend. not attended yet. 5d.
  • Kk. 5d.

when will itm gd pi will held.I am willing to apply for itm pgdm course so willing to know the same

• 14 Comments
  • @TamannaShah I have applied for ITM on 6th feb and yet no.... 2d.
  • Hi @jdtahim95 , Greetings from ITM Business School ! Do.... 1d.
jdtahim95
Jaydeep Singh Tahim @jdtahim95 12

@TamannaShah I have applied for ITM on 6th feb and yet not received application id so does that means I'm late of not eligible for further process..? Or I'll get any call for gdpi scheduled on march 2 pls help

ITM.Counselor
ITM Counselor @ITM.Counselor 79

Hi @jdtahim95 ,

Greetings from ITM Business School !

Dont worry check your registered email id for your online application ID .

You will receive a GDPI Call Letter shortly with all the details.

All the best for your GD PI !

I have applied for imt navi Mumbai with my cmat 2016 score I have got 82.21%ile .do I have chance for gd pi call???????

• 3 Comments
  • @ITM.Counselor If I get selected , do I have to immediate.... 1d.
  • Hi @v.vashee , Greetings from ITM Busines School ! Imme.... 1d.
v.vashee
@v.vashee 5

@ITM.Counselor If I get selected , do I have to immediately submit the fees or will I get some time to think upon it? I visited the website and learned about it. Please confirm. Thanks

ITM.Counselor

Hi @v.vashee ,

Greetings from ITM Busines School !

Immediately after the completion of your group discussion and personal interview, you may be offered admission to one or more programs based on your overall performance in the selection process. Should you choose to accept the offer of admission, you must submit a demand draft which represents Part-I of the program fee You will then be given a confirmed "Offer of Admission Letter".

Wish you all the Best . 

i got a call for gdpi.. they said that you should confirm your attendance for centralized selection process

how should i confirm my attendance for centralized selection process???

• 4 Comments
  • Hi @suryavamshi2105 , Greeting from ITM Busines School !.... 6d.
  • thanks!. 6d.
ITM.Counselor

Hi @suryavamshi2105 ,

Greeting from ITM Busines School !

Don't worry your presence has been confirmed for the GDPI.

Wish you all the best Surya !

Does ITM Navi Mumbai have PGDM program for OPERATIONS ? Placements for OPERATIONS ??

ITM navi mumbai Gd Pi dates for Mumbai or pune? can any one tell me please!

• Hi @svrcks7 , Greetings from ITM Business School! Below.... 6d.
ITM.Counselor

Hi @svrcks7 ,

Greetings from ITM Business School!

Below mentioned are the dates of GDPI in Pune & Mumbai Friday, February 19, 2016:- Mumbai Kharghar

Saturday, February 20, 2016:- Pune

To be a part of radically different ITM PGDM iConnect 2016.

Apply now -http://forms.itm.edu/

Wish you all the best ! 

what is the least, highest and  average package for Bangalore and Chennai campus??

• 3 Comments
  • ITM Counselor @ITM.Counselo r but some say that placeme.... 02 Feb.
  • Placements depends upon the performance of the candidates.... 02 Feb.
suryavamshi2105
SuRya VaMshi @suryavamshi2105 2
ITM Counselor @ITM.Counselo

r

but some say that placements are no so good

ITM.Counselor

Placements depends upon the performance of the candidates during the journey of your PGDM program. So start believing in yourself & put your best in the coming years to be placed in best of the companies.

Does ITM, Navi Mumbai offer PGDM course in HRM ?

• 3 Comments
  • What's the average package offered for PGDM iConnect HRM .... 31 Jan.
  • Hi @richa.cute29, Greetings from ITM Business School! .... 01 Feb.
richa.cute29
Richa Nashani @richa.cute29

What's the average package offered for PGDM iConnect HRM course at Navi Mumbai campus ?

ITM.Counselor

Hi @richa.cute29

PGDM iConnect - HR program of ITM is a focused program as it gives deep insight into the core HR courses right from the beginning of the program. Specialized courses such as Leadership, HR Planning and Audit, HR Decision Making, Law related courses, Strategic HRM are part of the curriculum. These are supported by workshops and seminars on Motivation, Team Building, Balanced Scorecard and Transaction Analysis, which prepare our students for strategic HR positions in the corporate sector.

With the iConnect Core, students of the HRM program will benefit from in-depth exposure to the HRfunction, from strategy to execution and operations. With a strong foundation in HRM practice, students of this program are poised to take up accelerated roles in HRM at India's top companies and HR Consulting firms.

The difference in the former covers more depth knowledge on HR Sector which is also a part of Human resource management Pre-placement training by our specialized division TALEWIND.

Placement Link:-

http://www.itm.edu/pgdm/glc_placement-records.php

To be part of iConnect 2 years AICTE approved PGDM program apply before 31st March on the below mention link:- 

http://forms.itm.edu/

Wish You all the Best!

what is the fee structure of itm, navi mumbai for 2 years? I mean including the hostel and academic fees?

• Hi @fears, Greetings from ITM Business School! ITM - Bu.... 01 Feb.
ITM.Counselor

Hi @fears,

ITM - Business School - Navi Mumbai 2016-2018

Fee Schedule of PGDM iConnect Program Academics fees 

1st year Tuition fees :-  4,50,000

2nd Year Tuition Fee :- 4,45,000

Accommodation and Meal Plan for 2 yrs :- 2,84,000

Total Academic Fees 11, 79,000

For more details for fee structure:-

http://www.itm.edu/pgdm/pgdm_fees.php 

To be part of iConnect 2 years AICTE approved PGDM program apply before 31st March on the below mention link:- 

http://forms.itm.edu/

Wish You All the Best!

I got 60 percentile in cmat and 63 percentile in mat. If there any chance of getting ITM navi mumbai? 

• 10 Comments
  • Which city?. 01 Feb.
  • Yusuf I have checked all the records. You have neither fi.... 01 Feb.
Vineeta.Sharma
Vineeta Sharma @Vineeta.Sharma 1

Yusuf I have checked all the records. You have neither filled our form, nor attended any GD PI. Why are you writing all the nonsense here and misleading all the students? If you  have filled our form then give me your app id and tell me where have you attended the gd pi? what do you mean by "MY CITY"? Am sure your city would have some name. Don't create nuisance as students are here to ask genuine questions.  

Follow This Discussion

When you follow a discussion, you receive notifications about new posts and comments. You can unfollow a discussion anytime, or turn off notifications for it.

8593 people follow this discussion.