ITM, Kharghar, Navi Mumbai

can some1 tell me about itm, kharghar, navi mumbai howz the college howz placement cut-offs required

Follow this discussion to get notified of latest updates.
Page 2 of 335   

Got CAT 78.57%le...(qa-85,va-59)

10th - 91

12th -97

b.tech - 87

30 months work experience in IT...

Please suggest which colleges i have to apply....

• Hi Mounika, You can apply to ITM with CAT scores. Re.... 02 Jan.
ITM.Counselor
ITM Counselor @ITM.Counselor 58

Hi Mounika, You can apply to ITM with CAT scores.

Regards,

Team ITM

pls tell me the average package of ITM navi..pls.. your 2 min will be  great help for me ..

• Navi Mumbai (Marketing) 30lpa Average 6.7 lpa (Finan.... 29 Dec '14.
sanoob
Sanoob Sidiq @sanoob 43

Navi Mumbai (Marketing)   30lpa

Average  6.7 lpa

(Finance) highest  6.5        average        5.8 lpa

please not that 30 lpa is the peak salary and it will be for just one guy and maybe placed abroad. The best way is to check the average salary

FORE School of Management, New Delhi

FORE has been ranked as A*** at Delhi NCR level, highest rating, by research firm CRISIL in 2014.

Located in the heart of South Delhi, FORE provides contextual learning and helps in the development of students as thinking professionals, who have the ability to meet the future challenges of tomorrow's corporate leaders.

Know More

To Know More

Click here

can i apply for ITM mumbai with this academic profile:

cat 14 = 70.3 %ile

XIIth= 85.4%

Xth= 87.4%

please suggest any other colleges which i can apply for with 70.3 %ile

• Hi Shalinkabra, You can apply to ITM with CAT scores..... 02 Jan.
ITM.Counselor
ITM Counselor @ITM.Counselor 58

Hi Shalinkabra,

You can apply to ITM with CAT scores. Apply online at applyonline@itm.edu.

For more info kindly DM your contact details

Road ahead of MAT. Live chat with ITM Business School and get your queries answered. Follow Now! - PaGaLGuY
Road ahead of MAT. Live chat with ITM Business School and get your queries answered. Follow Now! - PaGaLGuY
Institute for Technology and Management, Navi Mumbai - Read 8 posts, connect with 15 users and follow discussions about ITM, Mumbai. ITM launches Live Chat for all MAT takers who are wondering what next to be done after MAT exam. Chat with the expert from ITM Business School.

Pagalguy

• ITM admissions are based on the composite scoring which i.... 22 Oct '14.
Dikhawe pe naa jao.. Dimaag ki batti jalao
Vineeta.Sharma
Vineeta Sharma @Vineeta.Sharma 1

ITM admissions are based on the composite scoring which includes your 10th, 12th and graduation scores, work ex. if any, test scores and GD/PI scores. The avg. placement is around 5 Lakhs and Highest is 16 lakhs. 

HI...ITM KHARGHAR IS GOOD FOR MARKETING OR RETAIL MANAGEMENT AND MARKETING EXPECTED PACKAGE IS 3-7 AVERAGE IS 4LAC

• @smita.p you can ask your questions here http://www.pag.... 22 Oct '14.
  • Marketing is good in ITM. 19 Dec '14.

hello.. can anyone suggest best college under mat score-641.5.

and hows Lovely Professional University for mba?

#mba #newbeginnings #scit #symbiosis #mbainindia #firstday

First day in a MBA School can make people nervous. Here is a nice take on how it was at Symbioisis Center of Information Technology (SCIT). Link directs to the institute's official blog.

http://blog.scit.edu/2014/06/14/my-first-day-at-scit-18/

what is the total intake for pgdm programme in navi mumbai campus...???

i got itm rmm (retail) navi mumbai & ibs mumbai pgpm. guys pls suggest soon.

• u can go for it. 25 May '14.
  • Go for itm retail.. 23 May '14.

Anyone from Gujarat joining ITM Kharghar (2014-16 Batch)..?? Pls do reply in comments.

ITM navi mumbai or IBS hyderabad??which will be better option??

• ITM Navi Mumbai is far more better. 17 Jun '14.
  • I recommend IBS Hyderabad over ITM Navi Mumbai. However, .... 07 Sep '14.
pravakarmaity
@pravakarmaity 1

ITM Navi Mumbai is far more better

ajaychandar
Ajay Chandar @ajaychandar 1,338

I recommend IBS Hyderabad over ITM Navi Mumbai. However, the batch size at IBS could be a problem.

is ITM dat bad?? i wanna know bcuz i've got kharghar campus n getting all negative feedback of d clg regarding d placements nd packages.. any1 plz throw some light asap as ders hardly any time left!

heey puys.! itm kharghar or welingkar banglore???

• when compared to welingkar banglore ITM would be the best.... 18 May '14.
suryamanikanta
suyra manikanta @suryamanikanta
when compared to welingkar banglore ITM would be the best... Id u are from Andhra let me know

Sir i got d news that after paying the hostel fee for ITM Kharghar campus, we have to pay electricity bill pm, and also some extra chargers like food, etc. in addition. Plz tell is it true or not??

• 6 Comments
  • @rhverman In one flat how many rooms are there??and also .... 15 May '14.
  • @rraajj It's nt like that . In one flat 6 students are ac.... 14 May '14.
rraajj
Debopriyo Ghosh @rraajj 1
@rhverman In one flat how many rooms are there??and also in one room how many students??
rhverman
Rahul Verman @rhverman 29
@rraajj It's nt like that . In one flat 6 students are accommodate and 210 units are free and there after hostel charges 10 rs per unit . 210 units are more than enough for 6 members.There is no extra charges for food.......

Follow This Discussion

When you follow a discussion, you receive notifications about new posts and comments. You can unfollow a discussion anytime, or turn off notifications for it.

1342 people follow this discussion.