ITM, Kharghar, Navi Mumbai

can some1 tell me about itm, kharghar, navi mumbai howz the college howz placement cut-offs required

Follow this discussion to get notified of latest updates.
Page 2 of 514   

Hey, Can anyone tell me which college is better for PGDM.. ITM or Chetana .. And which college is better when it comes to faculty, Roi, Etc. Thanks

• 3 Comments
  • Check your inbox please.. 11 May.
  • Dont know about Chetna, but by personal experience ITM is.... 12 May.
aluthra1992
Bunny Singh @aluthra1992 14

Check your inbox please.

badwal.s
Ranjeet Singh Badwal @badwal.s 27

Dont know about Chetna, but by personal experience ITM is really good.

how is itm navi mumbia for marketing?

• its there best course. 11 May.
  • Marketing is really good giving you the exposure you requ.... 12 May.
shrutiamola
@shrutiamola

its there best course 

badwal.s

Marketing is really good giving you the exposure you require to grow as an MBA aspirant

i have doubts regarding placements in itm mumbai, can anyone one help me

• what doubts u got. mention them. 11 May.
  • Yep @Prateek.jc plz shoot out your doubts.. 11 May.

hello i am intrested to pursue a future in digital marketing. currently i have rmm at itm navi mumbai.

i want to know if i should opt for rmm at itm or pgdm marketing at chetana ,mumbai?

• Hi @Shrutiamola RMM is very similar to marketing and we c.... 09 May.
  • Absolutely. I am from Marketing batch. I am a part of the.... 12 May.
itmfaculty
@itmfaculty 12

Hi @Shrutiamola RMM is very similar to marketing and we cover topics like digital marketing and e-tailing courses in RMM too.Plus we have a Social Media Lab @ ITM B-school were in student from any stream can join and be a part of. Infact most of students who are part of Social media lab team are doing their internships in Digital Media Agency in Mumbai and with good stipends. The students who are part of the Lab get to do numerous real-time client projects in Digital Media all through the year.  So if Digital is your future then ITM is the right choice for you. To see more type ITM- Social Media.

badwal.s

Absolutely. I am from Marketing batch. I am a part of the Social Media Lab. Also I am doing my internship in a Digital Media Agency only. Few of the people that I know from RMM also are working in different Digital Media Agencies as interns. 

hii guyzz,,

itm or weschool is better..???

• 4 Comments
  • bt if weschool-mumbai and in pgdm-core..then we >>> itm...??. 08 May.
  • well very difficult to comment .....u have to see lot man.... 08 May.
pankil293
Pankil Shah @pankil293 1

bt if weschool-mumbai and in pgdm-core..then we >>> itm...??

itmfaculty
@itmfaculty 12

well very difficult to comment .....u have to see lot many paramters ....actually dey r @ par. See 2014 placements were better in WE and dis yr its better in ITM . If u r staying in mumbai and staying in townside or western then WE else ITM. if ur not from Mumbai ..then obviously ITM ..as hostel charges or PG charges quite less . If ur planning to take up marketing ..and want to get into Digital marketing or advertsing then ITM ....if u r taking up finance then WE....so lot many parameters and it depends on the weightage u give to each of them

IB students has got 5 months of internship training and 3 months of Europe trip. Then how much time left for study in ITM it self ??

• 7 Comments
  • @itmfaculty can you please comeout with IB syllabus and s.... 08 May.
  • will get back to u .....because on this give me sometime. 08 May.
mukulgoyal04
@mukulgoyal04

@itmfaculty can you please comeout with IB syllabus and semester exam details?

itmfaculty
@itmfaculty 12

will get back to u .....because on this give me sometime

For IB students, Do ITM recommend students for internship training in any company or students have to manage their own??

I need to get a refund or pay the next installment befor the 26 may.. Can dis date be extended by a week or so? Any idea?

• 7 Comments
  • Pgdm.admissions@itm.edu. 05 May.
  • Nvm.. Got a reply..ty. 05 May.
kiik
@kiik 6

Pgdm.admissions@itm.edu  

kiik
@kiik 6

Nvm.. Got a reply..ty

Is last date for Itm mumbai is over..have i missed the bus,plz reply asap

• yes the last date for submitting form was 30th april. But.... 02 May.
  • No u havent yet ...u can call up the tollfree number ment.... 02 May.
itmfaculty
@itmfaculty 12

yes the last date for submitting form was 30th april. But yes you can still buy and submit the form directly to the admission office as we still have 6-7 GD/PI slots left this month. Call

1800-209-9727 (Toll Free) or email admissions@itm.edu for quick response

itmfaculty
@itmfaculty 12

No u havent yet ...u can call up the tollfree number mentioned on the itm website

How much is the total fees for 2 years at Navi Mumbai including hostel? How much is the total intake for Mkt?

• 3 Comments
  • what is the intake for marketing kharghar??. 08 May.
  • 180 students. 09 May.
gourab2730
Gourab Mukherjee @gourab2730 1

what is the intake for marketing kharghar??

itmfaculty
@itmfaculty 12

180 students

Follow This Discussion

When you follow a discussion, you receive notifications about new posts and comments. You can unfollow a discussion anytime, or turn off notifications for it.

3357 people follow this discussion.