ITM, Kharghar, Navi Mumbai

can some1 tell me about itm, kharghar, navi mumbai howz the college howz placement cut-offs required

Follow this discussion to get notified of latest updates.
Page 2 of 334   

heyy guys,

i have my GDPI tomorrow. i need your suggestions and a lil bit of help
we have to submit the DD of 25000/- in favor of ITM and i'm still waiting for other colleges results to be out. so will the DD be refunded if i cancel my admission and till what date can i give my reply bcoz most of the colleges will out their shot-list in first week of June. i'm really confused and in need of help. i'll be thankful for the help.
please comment.
  • DD is refundable, all u need to apply for refund b4 31st may. 02 May.
rudyvarun
Varun Rudra @rudyvarun 12
DD is refundable, all u need to apply for refund b4 31st may

hi puys...any1 lookin for outside hostel accomodation in kharghar area like a flat or pg???

One Year PGPM @ Great Lakes

Post Graduate Program in Management (PGPM)

- 1 Year Fast Track MBA Program

- Accredited by AMBA, UK

- Ranked 7th by Outlook & Business Today in 2014

- Avg. CTC of INR 11.43 Lakhs in 2014

App. Deadline: 30 November, 2014

Learn More

10+ Global Associations with Leading Schools/ Universities

25+ International Visiting Faculty from Stanford, Yale, Kellogg, etc.

50+ National Level Prizes Won by Students in 2013-14

100+ Industry Leaders on Campus in 2013-14

3000+ Alumni Network spread over 28 Countries

Know More

hows finance in itm please suggest .....!!!!

• 16 Comments
  • and who else got??? rahul...n the others...???. 28 Apr.
  • FB profile bol tera. 28 Apr.

Friends plzz help me.. i m so much confused about ITM Navi Mumbai and BITM (Balaji) PUNE. i want to go for marketing. and both the clg are well known for markeing. avg package both of them are around 4.5-5 lac. and fees are for itm 10.5 - 11 lac and BITM all around 10 lac. plzz give me advice for which one should i go for? PLZ help me..

• 1 Like   3 Comments
  • ITM Navi Mumbai is the best for marketing. 26 Apr.
  • any one??. 26 Apr.

Friends plzz help me.. i m so much confused about ITM Navi Mumbai and BITM (Balaji) PUNE. i want to go for marketing. and both the clg are well known for markeing. avg package both of them are around 4.5-5 lac. and fees are for itm 10.5 - 11 lac and BITM all around 10 lac. plzz give me advice for which one should i go for? PLZ help me..

itm navi mumbai or welingkar or isbm pune.....please help puys

• welingkar. 05 May.
  • itm navi mumbai if you like marketing. 23 Apr.

s it worth to join itm?? i have heard tht its avrg placement is arround 250,000 only becoz of dombivali campus they r dividing packagez....plzz suggest

has any1 taken admission yet? and what are the refund norms for the 1st yr fees according to AICTE? will prefer welingkar PGDM if i get thru..CET - 108.

• 1 Like  

ITM navi mumbai or IMT hyderabad??? plz suggest

What to prefer ITM HR OR ITM IB ?

• If u wanna opt for marketing then only choose ITM khargha.... 18 Apr.
  • how can u compare hr and ib. 16 Apr.
Hard_dave
Hard Dave @Hard_dave 1

If u wanna opt for marketing then only choose ITM kharghar, not ne1 else field

plzz suggest me about Pgdmrmm (GLC) program , Is it GUd Option and wat about placements etc

• @GSPA 70% rmm students are placed with an avg pkg of 4.5 .... 13 Apr.
rk808
rohit kumar @rk808 4
@GSPA 70% rmm students are placed with an avg pkg of 4.5 lacs.......fees is 6.5 so roi wise its a good option ........hope u got ur answer

i got 95.13 percntile in CMAT feb 2014. should i go for ITM or try for WELINGKAR??

• 7 Comments
  • What is the average package at PUMBA. 08 Apr.
  • Welingkar is no more a good colg.....so if you hv other o.... 08 Apr.
Dhinchak1
Aman Pandet @Dhinchak1 60
Welingkar is no more a good colg.....so if you hv other options too....go with it....Try for Somaiyaa and PUMBA

Who all got selected in ITM kharghar and r planning to join it and r from Delhi or nearby place .

Do comment thanks.

hi i got selected in itm navi mumbai. but some people told institution strength more than 600. is it worth to join

• 5 Comments
  • @sasankl yes i asked them they are refundable. 15 Apr.
  • kya 25,000 fees refundable hai??. 07 Apr.

hi

I have my gdpi around 19th april.. Can anyone please provide me with the kind of gd topics and pi questions asked till now. Many of u converted ITM so if u puys can help me out ,it will be of great help.

Thanks in advance
  • 5 Comments
  • go through all the current topics of political affairs an.... 17 Apr.
  • I had my GD/PI yesterday i.e. 16th April, at Ahmedabad. T.... 17 Apr.
Hard_dave
Hard Dave @Hard_dave 1

go through all the current topics of political affairs and business affairs.... i do have some more topics. mail me ur id on the given id

hard.d@itm.edu ....

AnuragT009
Anurag T @AnuragT009 2
I had my GD/PI yesterday i.e. 16th April, at Ahmedabad. The topics were "Shud gambling be legalized in India" and "Electronic media Vs Print Media"... All the best...

Follow This Discussion

When you follow a discussion, you receive notifications about new posts and comments. You can unfollow a discussion anytime, or turn off notifications for it.

1296 people follow this discussion.