ITM, Kharghar, Navi Mumbai

can some1 tell me about itm, kharghar, navi mumbai howz the college howz placement cut-offs required

Follow this discussion to get notified of latest updates.
Page 1 of 334   
Road ahead of MAT. Live chat with ITM Business School and get your queries answered. Follow Now! - PaGaLGuY
Road ahead of MAT. Live chat with ITM Business School and get your queries answered. Follow Now! - PaGaLGuY
Institute for Technology and Management, Navi Mumbai - Read 8 posts, connect with 15 users and follow discussions about ITM, Mumbai. ITM launches Live Chat for all MAT takers who are wondering what next to be done after MAT exam. Chat with the expert from ITM Business School.

Pagalguy

• ITM admissions are based on the composite scoring which i.... 22 Oct.
Dikhawe pe naa jao.. Dimaag ki batti jalao
Vineeta.Sharma
Vineeta Sharma @Vineeta.Sharma 1

ITM admissions are based on the composite scoring which includes your 10th, 12th and graduation scores, work ex. if any, test scores and GD/PI scores. The avg. placement is around 5 Lakhs and Highest is 16 lakhs. 

HI...ITM KHARGHAR IS GOOD FOR MARKETING OR RETAIL MANAGEMENT AND MARKETING EXPECTED PACKAGE IS 3-7 AVERAGE IS 4LAC

• @smita.p you can ask your questions here http://www.pag.... 22 Oct.
  • Marketing is good in ITM. 19h.
IMT Open Admissions for 2015

Kellogg India, L'Oreal India, Thomas Cook, Citibank etc. among the top recruiters.

Informed Decisions today leads to Promised Future tomorrow.

Take Your Call Now

Know More About Us!

Download Now

hello.. can anyone suggest best college under mat score-641.5.

and hows Lovely Professional University for mba?

#mba #newbeginnings #scit #symbiosis #mbainindia #firstday

First day in a MBA School can make people nervous. Here is a nice take on how it was at Symbioisis Center of Information Technology (SCIT). Link directs to the institute's official blog.

http://blog.scit.edu/2014/06/14/my-first-day-at-scit-18/

what is the total intake for pgdm programme in navi mumbai campus...???

i got itm rmm (retail) navi mumbai & ibs mumbai pgpm. guys pls suggest soon.

• u can go for it. 25 May.
  • Go for itm retail.. 23 May.

Anyone from Gujarat joining ITM Kharghar (2014-16 Batch)..?? Pls do reply in comments.

ITM navi mumbai or IBS hyderabad??which will be better option??

• ITM Navi Mumbai is far more better. 17 Jun.
  • I recommend IBS Hyderabad over ITM Navi Mumbai. However, .... 07 Sep.
ajaychandar
Ajay Chandar @ajaychandar 1,338

I recommend IBS Hyderabad over ITM Navi Mumbai. However, the batch size at IBS could be a problem.

is ITM dat bad?? i wanna know bcuz i've got kharghar campus n getting all negative feedback of d clg regarding d placements nd packages.. any1 plz throw some light asap as ders hardly any time left!

heey puys.! itm kharghar or welingkar banglore???

• when compared to welingkar banglore ITM would be the best.... 18 May.
suryamanikanta
suyra manikanta @suryamanikanta
when compared to welingkar banglore ITM would be the best... Id u are from Andhra let me know

Sir i got d news that after paying the hostel fee for ITM Kharghar campus, we have to pay electricity bill pm, and also some extra chargers like food, etc. in addition. Plz tell is it true or not??

• 6 Comments
  • @rhverman In one flat how many rooms are there??and also .... 15 May.
  • @rraajj It's nt like that . In one flat 6 students are ac.... 14 May.
rraajj
Debopriyo Ghosh @rraajj
@rhverman In one flat how many rooms are there??and also in one room how many students??
rhverman
Rahul Verman @rhverman 29
@rraajj It's nt like that . In one flat 6 students are accommodate and 210 units are free and there after hostel charges 10 rs per unit . 210 units are more than enough for 6 members.There is no extra charges for food.......

i m selected for ITM nevi Mumbai Marketing... is it worth for joining?

hei guys,. I went through gdpi of itm kharghar and got shortlisted for retail management and marketing, kharghar campus,. need suggestions abt placements/course worth doing??

HEllo,

Need help.
Got shorlisted for ITM khargar campus (marketing). I am waiting for results of welingkars. But I may have to take decicion for Itm because by dat time result of welingkars wont be out. what shud i do?
Moreover i have applied for MET also. Met is better than ITM?
  • 9 Comments
  • @rudyvarun haha you are implying that ITM is better than .... 03 May.
  • Welingkar is no more a good colg, so u can go with ITM, C.... 02 May.
DJDE
Dhananjay Deore @DJDE 3
@rudyvarun haha you are implying that ITM is better than Welingkar and MET?? I think that either you are seriously misinformed or an ITM agent... Lol
rudyvarun
Varun Rudra @rudyvarun 12
Welingkar is no more a good colg, so u can go with ITM, Considering your other options....Placements for marketing is decent.....Don't go for MET.....and even chances for welingkar is less....coz they hv 40-50% paid seats....you can decide....all the best

Follow This Discussion

When you follow a discussion, you receive notifications about new posts and comments. You can unfollow a discussion anytime, or turn off notifications for it.

1298 people follow this discussion.