ITM, Kharghar, Navi Mumbai

can some1 tell me about itm, kharghar, navi mumbai howz the college howz placement cut-offs required

Follow this discussion to get notified of latest updates.
Page 1 of 514   

And what are the facilities that ITM kharghar hostel provide?  Do it have Ac single seater rooms?? 

• Dear Mukul, The rooms are dual sharing and its non a.c .... 1d.
  • Do students have to pay electricity charges apart from ho.... 1d.
ITM.Counselor
ITM Counselor @ITM.Counselor 72

Dear Mukul, 

The rooms are dual sharing and its non a.c rooms as we have our air condition classrooms and you would be busy in attending the lecture till 5 or 6 pm 

mukulgoyal04
@mukulgoyal04

Do students have to pay electricity charges apart from hostel fee?  And what is the college timing for PGDM ib students?

Hello guys, how about the itm kharghar hostel?? Is it really ok to invest 3L for two years?  I have heard that students have to pay electricity bill apart from hostel fee and there are too many restrictions in hostel, plz help me out???  Too much confusion here

• 4 Comments
  • I college timimng, how students manages their lunch, as y.... 1d.
  • *in college timing. 1d.
mukulgoyal04
@mukulgoyal04

I college timimng, how students manages their lunch, as your hostel is 1 km away from college building?? 

mukulgoyal04
@mukulgoyal04

*in college timing

hey i converted Calls from IMI kolkata and ITM Navi mumbai as well.. Could anyone please help me choose among the two institutes ???? as Reputation and Placements and ROI

• ITM. 4d.
  • itm obvio. 4d.

How many number of seat in Navi Mumbai Campus ?

• 540 in totality. 16 May.

What was the Cut off this year for initial shortlisting?

• Dear Sayan, Eligibility:- ITM welcomes students fr.... 16 May.
ITM.Counselor
ITM Counselor @ITM.Counselor 72

Dear Sayan, 

Eligibility:- ITM welcomes students from diverse educational and cultural backgrounds. To be eligible for admission to ITM you need to have a Bachelor's degree in any discipline.

Bachelors Degree from any AIU recognized University with minimum 50% marks aggregate. 
Final year students may also apply. ITM accepts the CAT, XAT, MAT, CMAT, ATMA, GMAT & State CET Tests.

To be a part of radically different ITM PGDM iConnect 2015 submit your filled application soon with all the required documents, available at all the ITM Campuses, ITM Student Counseling Centre or fill your form Online:- http://applyonline.itm.edu/

Is there a whatsapp group of students who have converted into ITM Kharghar? If yes than plz add me. +919096576800

• 6 Comments
  • @ssd1234vicky add urself to whts app grp which have been .... 16 May.
itmfaculty
@itmfaculty 12

@ssd1234vicky add urself to whts app grp which have been made on the above mentioned FB group.... most of ur batchmates are already there.

Does ITM provide scholarship?

• @ankhan007 yes does provide scholarships to meritorious s.... 13 May.
  • so wat is d procedure 4 pre-admission scholarship...i did.... 4d.
itmfaculty
@itmfaculty 12

@ankhan007 yes does provide scholarships to meritorious students. There are 2 types though 1> Pre-admissions (these are now over) 2> Post completion of course - toppers of each stream and overall achievers get scholarships during convocation day. 25% to 75% of their fees is returned back to them.

pankil293
Pankil Shah @pankil293 1

so wat is d procedure 4 pre-admission scholarship...i didn't knw @ it..???@itmfaculty 

Can i Pay the first year fee in installment?I want to pay hostel fee as soon as possible to reserve my seat as i have heard there is limited number of seats in hostel.is it possible?

• 3 Comments
  • Does ITM provides scholarship?. 13 May.
  • @ankhan007 yes does provide scholarships to meritorious s.... 13 May.
ankhan007
@ankhan007

Does ITM provides scholarship?

itmfaculty
@itmfaculty 12

@ankhan007 yes does provide scholarships to meritorious students. There are 2 types though 1> Pre-admissions (these are now over) 2> Post completion of course - toppers of each stream and overall achievers get scholarships during convocation day. 25% to 75% of their fees is returned back to them.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_yQ6CDxbX-U

Thats how we roll @  ITM Kharghar...!!!

Is anyone from batch 2015-17 itm kharghar looking for pg roommate?

• 3 Comments
  • im looking for a roommate 9096576800. 14 May.
  • Guys , can u pls add me to whatsapp group if dere is any .... 14 May.
nsnaik
@nsnaik

im looking for a roommate 9096576800

SauravAhuja
Saurav Ahuja @SauravAhuja

Guys , can u pls add me to whatsapp group if dere is any .. 2015-17 Batch 

Follow This Discussion

When you follow a discussion, you receive notifications about new posts and comments. You can unfollow a discussion anytime, or turn off notifications for it.

3349 people follow this discussion.