ITM, Kharghar, Navi Mumbai

can some1 tell me about itm, kharghar, navi mumbai howz the college howz placement cut-offs required

Follow this discussion to get notified of latest updates.
Page 1 of 512   

hey is it true that itm mba certificate is not valid for further studies?? i have heard from many people that most of the institutions don't consider itm certificate valid.. can anyone please clarify..

• 3 Comments
  • @bosesoumita2605 chk this link and go to program content .... 4d.
  • http://www.itm.edu/pgdm/pgdm_student_faqs.php. 4d.
itmfaculty
@itmfaculty 7

@bosesoumita2605 chk this link and go to program content and u will find more details about MBA equivalence and further studies

whats the gd pi process like? anybody who has been through plz shed some light. what sort of topics for gd or essay and what kinda questions asked in pi ?

Thank you

• 8 Comments
  • @kiik Women are better managers than men.. 3d.
  • thanx :smiley:. 1d.

What is the refund policy?

• 21 Comments
  • what did they say? @beingsocial. 2h.

I have my GDPI on 26th @ dombivali. Can anyone pls give me a brief idea on how the process would be & also rough idea about the GD topics (abstract, technical,current issues etc.)?

Also, if I get selected & pay Rs.25,000 DD on 26th & then I wish to cancel my admission at a later stage what would be the refund amount?

@ITM.Counselor @itmfaculty can you please provide your comments

• 10 Comments
  • Do we have to send a mail or a written via Courier to can.... 7d.
  • u have to call up admissions and they will send u a form. 7d.
Nikhilesh76
@Nikhilesh76 2

Do we have to send a mail or a written via Courier to cancel the admission process 

itmfaculty
@itmfaculty 7

u have to call up admissions and they will send u a form

I HV 2 MORE INTERVIEWS AFTER ITM....BUT ITM IS ASKING FOR 25K AT THE TIME OF SELECTION PROCESS....WHAT SHOULD I DO?

GUYS PLEASE HELP ME

• Hi Aman ,. 7d.
  • That demand Draft is totally refundable so you shudnt wor.... 7d.
itmfaculty
@itmfaculty 7

That demand Draft is totally refundable so you shudnt worry abt it. It is as per AICTE rule.

25K IS REFUNDABLE?

• As i Know they will return 24 k As mentioned on terms a.... 20 Apr.
anush3924
@anush3924 1

As i Know  they will return 24 k  As mentioned on terms and rules. Suit yourself 

I have options of ITM Navi Mumbai, Christ Bangalore, BIMM (Balaji Society) Pune and Amity Noida?

I have a work ex of 2 yrs which 1 I should go for as I m looking in terms of overall personality development and placements ofcourse!!

• 25 Comments
  • east or west...IIN is the best :stuck out tongue:. 5d.
  • good one. 5d.

which one is better itm navi mumbai(marketing) or symbiosis school of banking and finance(ssbf)?

• both are contradictory... One is for marketing...another.... 18 Apr.
  • Yes ofcourse. If you are looking for Marketing, ITM is pr.... 20 Apr.
Lakshyaraj
Lakshyaraj Singh Rathore @Lakshyaraj 23

both are contradictory...

One is for marketing...another is for finance...can't be compared..depends on your interest and choice...

badwal.s
Ranjeet Singh Badwal @badwal.s 25

Yes ofcourse. If you are looking for Marketing, ITM is pretty good. ITM also has two specializations in Finance also. One is PGDM - Finance and the other is IFM (Institute of Financial Markets). You can visit the official website (www.itm.edu)  and research about it. And feel free to contact anytime for any queries. Best of luck.

Guys,  wat is fees for n l dalmia college mumbai??

were r the center for gd& pi ??

1 person answered this question.
You can view the comments after answering or skipping this question.

Follow This Discussion

When you follow a discussion, you receive notifications about new posts and comments. You can unfollow a discussion anytime, or turn off notifications for it.

3036 people follow this discussion.