ITM, Kharghar, Navi Mumbai

can some1 tell me about itm, kharghar, navi mumbai howz the college howz placement cut-offs required

Follow this discussion to get notified of latest updates.
Page 1 of 509   

84.19 percentile in cmat.

Any chances?

please tell me why we have to take a DD of 25K ??

and what if someone gets other college?? 

what is the refund procedure? pls reply

Which bschool  has better placements: IES or ITM Kharghar?

• ITM kharghar. 14h.

how is itm navi mumbai's PGDM- IB ?

• its good. 1d.

My gdpi is on 19 april..

Do itm have any seat left in main campus or they are filling rest of the campuses?

• Venue?. 2d.
  • delhi. 12h.

Making a whatsapp group of ITM Navi mumbai. Please share contact nos.

• 5 Comments
  • add me..7896555560. 1d.
  • 9960551929. 1d.

How many from RMM Kharghar?

what is tentative CMAT cut off for ITM, Navi Mumbai campus?

Scored 72.04 feb,15

@ITM_Counselor

• apply (Y). 3d.
  • go for it. 3d.

@ITM.Counselor ...... i have paid the first 25k installment of fees. I have to pay remaining before 2nd april.

But since other colleges that I have applied to have their GDPIs till april. Also, CAP rounds are gonna take time to happen. I am going to appear for these other colleges. Now at the same time, I do want a seat in ITM. Can you tell me the refund policy for the whole fees...nto 25k.....if i pay  full 3.9 lacs......and then want to withdraw my seat......... till when can i do that n what amount would be refunded?

• 3 Likes  
  • #. 1d.

Here is chance to LIVE CHAT with Mr. Nidheesh Saxena, Admissions - Head, ITM Business School on 26th March & ask him everything related to your CMAT scores, B Schools & Admissions 2015!

http://www.pagalguy.com/events/is-your-cmat-score-good-enough-for-admissions-2015-32549180

Is Your CMAT Score Good Enough for Admissions 2015? - PaGaLGuY
Is Your CMAT Score Good Enough for Admissions 2015? - PaGaLGuY
ITM Business School, Navi Mumbai - Read 7 posts, connect with 8 users. and follow events and discussions about ITM Navi Mumbai. *Chat Live with Mr. Nidheesh Saxena, Admissions Head, ITM Business School. * Follow the thread & tag @ITM_Counselor to get your answers.

Pagalguy

Welcome to  ITM - Business School - The Most Practical B-School. Follow our official thread http://bit.ly/1yRiwNX  

Follow This Discussion

When you follow a discussion, you receive notifications about new posts and comments. You can unfollow a discussion anytime, or turn off notifications for it.

2738 people follow this discussion.