ITM, Kharghar, Navi Mumbai

can some1 tell me about itm, kharghar, navi mumbai howz the college howz placement cut-offs required

Follow this discussion to get notified of latest updates.
Page 1 of 505   

can anyone could help me with the placement scenario of international business at itm??

• Its very good, above 6 u can get. 1d.
  • Yuvi, You can also refer the link :- http://www.itm.edu.... 21h.

someone please tell me the average package of ITM PGDM finance and marketing?

• 3 Comments
  • ITM Navi mumbai : Finance - 4-4.5 , Marketing - 5.0. 6d.
  • dont give wrong data @Karan_Harsh ....for finance its 4.5.... 6d.
Karan_Harsh
Karan Harshavardhan™ @Karan_Harsh 5

ITM Navi mumbai : Finance - 4-4.5 , Marketing - 5.0

mkmohitrocks
mohit kumar @mkmohitrocks 16

dont give wrong data @Karan_Harsh ....for finance its 4.5-5(for freshers) and above 5 for experienced

SHORTLISTED FOR ITM NAVI MUMBAI.PLEASE LET ME HOW IS THIS COLLEGE FOR FINANCE(FRESHER).ALSO COMPARE SIES WITH ITM NAVI MUMBAI.

• 6 Comments
  • fee also matter bro .. sies fee just 2.5 which is paid ea.... 1d.
bellaq
Anmol Gupta @bellaq 2,592

fee also matter bro .. sies fee just 2.5 which is paid easily 

is itm navi Mumbai glc hrm gud optn

• Dear Ritika, # THE ITM-PGDM HRM ADVANTAGE The ITM-PGDM.... 18 Feb.
  • @ITM.Counselor can u please say me the minimum package o.... 18 Feb.
ITM.Counselor
ITM Counselor @ITM.Counselor 63

Dear Ritika,

THE ITM-PGDM HRM ADVANTAGE

The ITM-PGDM iConnect> - Human Resource Management program has come to fruition because the HR function has grown to become key component of organizational strategy. Today, the industry demands HR professionals who are capable of seeing the bigger picture and helping organizations gain a competitive edge with a global workforce.

In today's changing scenario, the Human Resource function is responsible for building an intricate web comprising recruitment, mentoring, training and employee performance & management. As businesses constantly evolve, the dynamics of HR must also keep up. An organization's most valued assets are the people who work there and contribute effectively and collectively to the business.

With the iConnect Core, students of the HRM program will benefit from in-depth exposure to the HR function, from strategy to execution and operations. With a strong foundation in HRM practice, students of this program are poised to take up accelerated roles in HRM at India's top companies and HR Consulting firms.

PGDM iConnect - HR program of ITM is a focused program as it gives deep insight into the core HR courses right from the beginning of the program. Specialized courses such as Leadership, HR Planning and Audit, HR Decision Making, Law related courses, Strategic HRM are part of the curriculum. These are supported by workshops and seminars on Motivation, Team Building, Balanced Scorecard and Transactional Analysis, which prepare our students for strategic HR positions in the corporate sector.

ritz.18.1993
Ritika Singh @ritz.18.1993 2

@ITM.Counselor  can u please say me the minimum package of hrm for freshers... 

confused about avg placement of itm navi mumbai ?

• 5 Comments
  • ,5. 17 Feb.
  • 5 lac is avg for marketing in fresher ?. 18 Feb.
student101
@student101

5 lac is avg for marketing in fresher ?

Which is a better college between ITM-Navi Mumbai and NDIM-Tughlakabad?? Which one has got better placements, facilities n even brand name??

• 9 Comments
  • @mkmohitrocks \- bhai tera kat gaya to sabka katega.. don.... 18 Feb.
  • @adityas1405 ????. 18 Feb.
adityas1405
Aditya Sharma @adityas1405 40

@mkmohitrocks - bhai tera kat gaya to sabka katega.. dono me placment 5-6 hi hai

anybody here who applied for scholarship??

• 7 Comments
  • @aniketbodkay yes it is AICTE approved. 11 Feb.
  • yes I applied for it and I need it badly. 18 Feb.
ITM kharghar pgdm iconnect finance  
ritz.18.1993
Ritika Singh @ritz.18.1993 2

yes I applied for it and I need it badly

One Important query : This is regarding the refund of Rs. 25000 DD. ITM said that one month from GD/PI date is the last date for request of refund. AICTE rule says that " Till the time the Instituition Can fill its seat, before the start of academic session, you can ask for refund and you will get the whole amount deducting 1000 from it. So my gdpi date was 28 jan. So according to aicte norms, irrespective of gdpi date, I can ask them for refund till the time their applications are open. Right ?? 

• 4 Comments
  • even i want a return bro, just waiting for other clg shor.... 11 Feb.
  • itm is just faking its placement data badly. itne logo ne.... 11 Feb.
Converted - ITM NM ( Marketing )  Aspiring for - SCIT, Welingkar  
mkmohitrocks
mohit kumar @mkmohitrocks 16

even i want a return bro, just waiting for other clg shortlists

Anonymous
Karan Harshavardhan™ @Anonymous 49

itm is just faking its placement data badly. itne logo ne cnfrm kr diya package 4.5-5.0 hi h.. still they write 6.7  How can a good colg do like that !!!

are there international placements offered @ ITM .?

can ny 1 give any idea about it... lyk branch, job profile , country , CTC , etc..

• 12 Comments
  • only in RMM has international placemnet or it is just an .... 18 Feb.
  • c folks acc. to my research on ITM Placements - the comp.... 18 Feb.
student101
@student101

only in RMM has international placemnet or it is just an example ?? only 1 international placement happens ?

arijeetsaha6
Arijeet Saha @arijeetsaha6 3

c folks  acc. to my research on ITM Placements - the companys r offering decent salary but there r better colleges with better placements but ITM is always a good college to do PGDM . 

One of my senior just said me that if i wanna do mba from mumbai, do it under some clg affiliated under mumbai university..

ITM kharghar pgdm iconnect finance  

Follow This Discussion

When you follow a discussion, you receive notifications about new posts and comments. You can unfollow a discussion anytime, or turn off notifications for it.

1908 people follow this discussion.