SHOW

IsquareIT (I2IT),Pune MBA(IT) course

hi.. anyone here applying for MBA(IT) @ International Institute of Information Technology, Pune?? is this institute worth applying for MBA(IT)??
:sneaky: IIIT is different from ISQUAREIT Pune.
Ther is not ISQUAREIT PUNE DEFINED in the aicte website.
All these namesakes mislead us :(
:nono:
Commenting on this post has been disabled.
it is not isuareit it is IIIT u r mistaken
Isquare it recognised by AICTE is officially IIIT,
Please check the aicte site
AICTE
Lal Bahadur Shastri Institute of Management- Admissions Open!

Classes, Case-studies, Cafeteria, Conferences, Competitions, Clubs, Camaraderie! The 7 C's of LBSIM aptly summarize the ideal life of an MBA student, which, as our Director says, should be a blend of "70% learning outside the classroom and 30% learning inside the classroom"!

Learn More
helloo

thanx for giving this information can u also let me know that the management course for IT they are offering for that will they provide any degree or diploma and will it b applicable for gov. jobs

waitning for rply plz let me know if there is any informationg regarding this asap

thanx
deepika
Isquare it recognised by AICTE is officially IIIT,
Please check the aicte site
http://www.aicte-india.org/iiit.htm
hey guys I have applied for isquareit business management course any idea how is it??
Hi ,

Can any senior throw light on how is ITM course . How is d staff and what are the placements . Also what are the job profiles if one completes ITM course. I have completed my BE in IT . Have 1 yr exp as Software engineer in J2EE platform .

anyone pls throw a light on the average placements in I2IT in ITM course... i have got a selection letter today from I2IT...

please reply fast neeed to take a quick decision
Hi ,

Can any senior throw light on how is ITM course . How is d staff and what are the placements . Also what are the job profiles if one completes ITM course. I have completed my BE in IT . Have 1 yr exp as Software engineer in J2EE platform .
hello
im deepika
i want to take admission in i2it for IT management.can anyone tell me wat kind of questions are asked in its entrance test.there are four sections nd i want to know about all d 4 sections.plz provide me some sample questions for practice especially of program specific questions

waiting for reply
plzz help me
hi i am a new guy here...i2it@2007
i saw lots of post here regarding I2it...but most of them seems to confused what they want to do.. I2It is only good for you if you are good....same is with any school in world...so dont cry for placement

any way i like to start @raven:20-03-2006
he wanted to join cfd at i2it and ended up IIMA as his status shows..he is really confused guy..u should be clear want u want to do.

regarding placement-- my batch got 100% placement ..and every one in my batch are working in good industry(name a big giant working in CFD...like GM GE Quest Nissan cummins AVL, stayam, delphi birla, CRL and keep on counting)

So if you really want to join I2it CFD you should join ..no other school in india are providing this facility..all IITS and NITS syllabus are restricted by AICTE and UGC ..they cant offer a specialized course..they are not allowed to.
the only criteria is u should be self motivated (not motivated by placement)
I know this is a very late post, but my views might be helpful for some body.
I really wonder how they can offer placements to most of their students when the take in 3 times a year with 8 IT + 4 MBA total 12 courses per a batch.
This institute is not at all a recognized one. They take in any degree holders. To a caution for Non BEs it is not a recognized one, if you got placed inside well and good other wise, once you come out of college nobody will recognize that certificate.
I heard they dont have good staff. all the lecturers (not professors) are under qualified than you, consider ur BE guy. may be that is the reason they removed lecturers profile from the website ( earlier they were ).
i have gone through the thread, i felt like some body from i2it has been appointed for doing this promotional activity in the forums. They did a good job.
I have just check the placements link in their web site they just mentioned only the names of companies visited the college but not actually how many student have been recruited (considering the IT boom now all the companies have been visiting even the colleges at rural places). It would give good idea to a new joinees if they provide with student and company name in their website ( as they did earlier, i wonder why they have been taken off that link).
if you really want to join in a reputed or some good college i can assure that it is not i2it, you have so many better colleges out there.

Hi, Thanks for your reply and also for your kind concern.
That was the last message i have posted here. After that i too changed my decision and didn't taken admission... now i am working with accenture from the past 10months and also doing MCA corrospondance from annamalai University....

but anyway thanks a lot for your concern..
I really wonder how they can offer placements to most of their students when the take in 3 times a year with 8 IT + 4 MBA total 12 courses per a batch.
This institute is not at all a recognized one. They take in any degree holders. To a caution for Non BEs it is not a recognized one, if you got placed inside well and good other wise, once you come out of college nobody will recognize that certificate.
I heard they dont have good staff. all the lecturers (not professors) are under qualified than you, consider ur BE guy. may be that is the reason they removed lecturers profile from the website ( earlier they were ).
i have gone through the thread, i felt like some body from i2it has been appointed for doing this promotional activity in the forums. They did a good job.
I have just check the placements link in their web site they just mentioned only the names of companies visited the college but not actually how many student have been recruited (considering the IT boom now all the companies have been visiting even the colleges at rural places). It would give good idea to a new joinees if they provide with student and company name in their website ( as they did earlier, i wonder why they have been taken off that link).
if you really want to join in a reputed or some good college i can assure that it is not i2it, you have so many better colleges out there.
oops.. i did a blunder... by mistake replied to another post on I2IT here.
but as I told, visit tht I2IT thread. I answered ur ques thr..
hello ravi

i got a call letter from i2it for a MBA management course
i jus wanted to know the placements statistics, the average pay packet

i jus wanted to clear da confusion dat if im payin 3.7lacs for a 2yr course at i2it then i should be atleast gettin a decent pay packet after the course.

well is it true dat i2it doesnt have a good faculty as far as MBA in finance hr or marketing is concerned.....??

i wanted to make sure that im investing my money in a good institution n thats y im askin such queiries

well r u a current i2it student??

ya. i m currently student of I2IT,

visit this thread.
http://www.pagalguy.com/forum/other-exams-xat-fms-jmet/19402-i2it-pune-admission-2007-a.html

u asked some ques thr also. i answered it thr.. ck it out..
this is latest thread abt I2IT admission that I started. I also answered placement ques. in my earlier post on this thread. jst look at it...
Ravi-TheSun Says
anyone want any kind of information abt I2IT,Pune can ask question here.. will try to answer it... anyone want to join I2IT Sept. 06 batch can ask question here...

hello ravi

i got a call letter from i2it for a MBA management course
i jus wanted to know the placements statistics, the average pay packet

i jus wanted to clear da confusion dat if im payin 3.7lacs for a 2yr course at i2it then i should be atleast gettin a decent pay packet after the course.

well is it true dat i2it doesnt have a good faculty as far as MBA in finance hr or marketing is concerned.....??

i wanted to make sure that im investing my money in a good institution n thats y im askin such queiries

well r u a current i2it student??

Follow This Discussion

When you follow a discussion, you receive notifications about new posts and comments. You can unfollow a discussion anytime, or turn off notifications for it.

25 people follow this discussion.