ISB Class of 2013 aspirants

Dear Puys, Though this may seem a little early but thought to getting started with the effort and the journey of making it to one of the most premier B schools in our country. My Profile - Work Exp - 1.5+ yrs, consumer products (Ni...
Follow this discussion to get notified of latest updates.
Page 52 of 726   
Being here is making me crazier. I was impatient earlier, but now, after coming here, I'm going nuts.
35 min to go.

Is it a mail or do we have to visit the site.

Its gonna be both i guess.. All the best puys...
Listened to Chariots of Fire and "Haan yeh rasta hai tera" from Lakshya

Luckily for me, I have cricket training tomorrow so I can spend some 5-10 mins arranging and re-arranging my cricket gear haha

I am quite sure that every time a ping comes notifies of a new email, you must leaving the job at hand to see whether ISB sent email a lil earlier...
One Year PGPM @ Great Lakes

Post Graduate Program in Management (PGPM)

- 1 Year Fast Track MBA Program

- Accredited by AMBA, UK

- Ranked 7th by Outlook & Business Today in 2014

- Avg. CTC of INR 11.43 Lakhs in 2014

App. Deadline: 30 November, 2014

Learn More

10+ Global Associations with Leading Schools/ Universities

25+ International Visiting Faculty from Stanford, Yale, Kellogg, etc.

50+ National Level Prizes Won by Students in 2013-14

100+ Industry Leaders on Campus in 2013-14

3000+ Alumni Network spread over 28 Countries

Know More

Being here is making me crazier. I was impatient earlier, but now, after coming here, I'm going nuts.
35 min to go.

Is it a mail or do we have to visit the site.

john_nash Says
thanks man, mumbai folks can definitely meet - admit or not.

count me in as well!

just finished midnight in paris in anticipation. and still no information!!! dekho kismet kahan le jaati hai..all the best to every1 around here.

" 'Dream' is not the one which u see while u r asleep, its the one which doesn't allow u to sleep " .

Lovely quote dude... I will jot this down into my memory now...
  • 1 Like  

What if something similar happens to the ISB portal in another half an hour??

http://www.xlri.ac.in/

I would love to meet all of u , ISB or not. And i am in mumbai

Here is a quote which i personally love to tell myself....

" 'Dream' is not the one which u see while u r asleep, its the one which doesn't allow u to sleep " .

Congrats to all of us, for making this far, lets take things in stride, and promise.... no looking back

I guess PG should now introduce the "Like" button as well......:thumbsup::thumbsup:
akb1234 Says
to Floyd since 2:30 PM to soothe my anxious self... I feel a sense of calmness right now...

Listened to Chariots of Fire and "Haan yeh rasta hai tera" from Lakshya

Luckily for me, I have cricket training tomorrow so I can spend some 5-10 mins arranging and re-arranging my cricket gear haha

I have a Balmain

All the best to all of you folks. I have a KT plan to finish by today, and an impending release from this project, an impending Visa Interview which I have to schedule and my voice just featured in the trailer of a well known director's movie. I don't know what I am feeling right now. So many life decisions will culminate from this point. Bated breath. Couldn't help vent it out here. Once again, all the very best Puys :)
Cheers
Vijay Narain

• 1 Like  
Here is a joke.........

What is the english translation of 'BHAANG'????????

Ans: SHIVA'S REGAL

I would love to meet all of u , ISB or not. And i am in mumbai

Here is a quote which i personally love to tell myself....

Congrats to all of us, for making this far, lets take things in stride, and promise.... no looking back
  • 3 Likes  

i wanna meet a hacker at ISB... pls ISB select one for the diversity sake!!

Which is the song that is being played as background on the hacked site of xlri???
Just loved the song.... anyways anything to keep my mind off right now...

thrust Says
Listening to your favorite music helps!

to Floyd since 2:30 PM to soothe my anxious self... I feel a sense of calmness right now...

Follow This Discussion

When you follow a discussion, you receive notifications about new posts and comments. You can unfollow a discussion anytime, or turn off notifications for it.

1120 people follow this discussion.