ISB Class of 2013 aspirants

Dear Puys, Though this may seem a little early but thought to getting started with the effort and the journey of making it to one of the most premier B schools in our country. My Profile - Work Exp - 1.5+ yrs, consumer products (Ni...
Follow this discussion to get notified of latest updates.
Page 443 of 1088   

Any Hyderabad(BGL) calls so far? I applied on 30th Nov.

Aritro9782 Says
Someone sure does dig Barney Stinson .........Off topic, though...........

well in that case the person should be wearing a duckie tie too

Wtever weightage is...all that matters is i/v call

Does anyone know how much weight age does ISB give to recommendations ?

Just wondering..

Is a GMAT score of 720 a low or a high for ISB?

It all depends on your profile... Also more important is the breakup.. If both ur Verbal and Quant are in same Percentile range.. The score is something that ISB might not reject unless ur essays and recco's come bad.. else u have a fighting chance to get a call...
The Turbulator Says
I don't think this is the case...I have a frnd with GMAT score of 770 and decent acads and is still waiting for the interview call...

I still feel the call pattern is still random...
And I think they will interview more than 50% of the applicants (according to some info shared in this forum before) un any case.

After all the interviews they will consolidate and release the results....I dont think that they will decide anything until all the interviews are over.
If that were the case then they might not be interviewing 50% of the applicants...

Just wondering..

Is a GMAT score of 720 a low or a high for ISB?

I read this forum, and I feel so relieved..! Not coz there are other ppl who haven't recvd the call, but mostly coz I'm not the only one agonizing over "call kab ayegi!?" :banghead:

From Delhi, still waiting.

Hope the wait end this year itself....:grin:

I read this forum, and I feel so relieved..! Not coz there are other ppl who haven't recvd the call, but mostly coz I'm not the only one agonizing over "call kab ayegi!?" :banghead:

From Delhi, still waiting.

The wait is killing....
Still keeping the hopes high

Follow This Discussion

When you follow a discussion, you receive notifications about new posts and comments. You can unfollow a discussion anytime, or turn off notifications for it.

1120 people follow this discussion.