ISB Class of 2013 aspirants

Dear Puys, Though this may seem a little early but thought to getting started with the effort and the journey of making it to one of the most premier B schools in our country. My Profile - Work Exp - 1.5+ yrs, consumer products (Ni...
Follow this discussion to get notified of latest updates.
Page 260 of 1088   
WhiteWNNoise Says
hey thats my line....

Don't jinx yourself people ;)
Btw let me quickly add - whether you get selected or not, it's always a great learning experience so even if you don't get selected - shrug your shoulders, grab a drink and :D

Btw - all the best to the waiting junta.
  • 2 Likes  
bblast Says
one week for a ding without interview ?

hey thats my line....

Guys, got my interview call for 4th in Delhi

one week for a ding without interview ?

Hi Pgys,
Well i must be having the lowest gmat score (660) among all the invites as i always see people suggesting here on the forum that one should have a score above 680 to get a int call.
I am serving in the INDIAN ARMY for the past 5 years

While your GMAT might be on the lower side, your experience is very differentiated, with your type of experience getting a call at 660 is not a shocker.
A lot of guys from the forces make it to every batch - my class had at least 4-5 ex-forces. All the best for your admission process
  • 1 Like  
purvi239 Says
Any Mumbai Calls yet?

I had an interview on 21st.
  • 1 Like  

Hi Pgys,
I have been a silent observer in this thread for quite a long time and today thought of writing here for the second time. I have been interviewed by ISb on 9th january in delhi . Well i must be having the lowest gmat score (660) among all the invites as i always see people suggesting here on the forum that one should have a score above 680 to get a int call.
I am serving in the INDIAN ARMY for the past 5 years .. Before army i have worked in two Bpo's for 1year and 9 months respectively. My Acads:
XII - 76.63 %
Grads : B.Com( hons) Delhi University - 57 %
Professional course : 67 %
Good EC and plays many sports. Got many awards in my professional journey .
My int lasted for 45 minutes with 3 panelists asking me a lot many ques. I think i was very confident during the int and took it more as a conversation keeping in mind the formalities of an int.
Well have read that many ppl think that they could have done well in the int after coming out and i am also no diff . i also think the same.
Waiting for 15th feb and want to see wat is there in the store. But that never say die attitude will always be there . Whether i will be there or not :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

• 5 Likes  
Got the call, yesterday. Below is the info

Delhi application. Interview scheduled on Feb 4. Panel 3. Location: Radisson Blu, Dwarka.

Anybody in the same slot; who wish to prepare together.

Hey,
what time is your i/v scheduled. i am with the same panel at 1505 hrs.

http://www.pagalguy.com/discussions/check-off-your-bucket-list-25077400

Couldn't find a thread that talked about this, hence created it. Hope to see some you guys there...

- You can say the same thing about Jesus Christ. He had no achievement. He was crucified; and his personal goal had nothing to do with him. Or even same for Buddha.

Loved your whole interview, but to come up with a line like that in the interview, I Salue You (Stands up and salutes, person sitting beside me just gave me a very quizzical look, I keep doing weird stuff, he's got used to it !)
  • 2 Likes  

Follow This Discussion

When you follow a discussion, you receive notifications about new posts and comments. You can unfollow a discussion anytime, or turn off notifications for it.

1120 people follow this discussion.