PaGaLGuY Prepathon Mock CATs

Download the FREE PaGaLGuY Prepathon app to join in the free test series that start on Sept 13th.
The app is used by over 50,000+ students

ISB Class of 2013 aspirants

Dear Puys, Though this may seem a little early but thought to getting started with the effort and the journey of making it to one of the most premier B schools in our country. My Profile - Work Exp - 1.5+ yrs, consumer products (Ni...
Follow this discussion to get notified of latest updates.
Page 26 of 1088   
http://groups.google.com/group/isbdel13

All Delhi and surrounding areas people, join this group and lets all meet tomm....

Allow me add my name to the list of admits :cheers:

I've been given Hyderabad campus. Look forward to seeing many of you guys there.

Those who didn't make it this time, don't lose hope. My friend has made it on her 3rd attempt.

Cannot believe it! Got in after being waitlisted without interview in R1.... Now facing the tough decision of NUS vs ISB...

HEy is there a thread for 2013 Admits.. cam across one thread.. but not much activity there!!

As I read through the last 150 pages in last 1 hr, I am happy for some puys here who got admit to ISB and have been great friends here. I am sad for some puys who have been great friends but could not make it....

Those who could not make it and think of giving another shot at ISB, 2014 thread has already started.

Am extremely happy for you friends - akb1234, gs18, adelaidemba, maxmoju, Aritro9782, navisangha, manan.puri, kushthevocal, divyacf, aim12. Those of you who will be joining ISB, you sure would find me in the campus more often now that I have so many friends who will be studying in ISB.

@other silent admitted people: It would have been more fun had u guys come out of your closet and joined in the discussion. No disrespect guys but seriously, if no networking here, better do it real good in ISB.

your welcome anytime... and well needless to say you have the added advantage of "experience" for next year!!
Like your spirit! Go rock next year!!
  • 1 Like  
soumyakant47 Says
Got an admit.. ISB Mohali campus.. but disappointed.. I am not sure if the brand and the experience and the recognition is the same.. I need them to be more transparent on this.. and being a guy from financial services I am surprised why they allocated Mohali to me.. They gave me 15 lakh scholarship though!!

Congrats to all the fellow admits!! and best of luck to all rejs / wl junta!!

I also got admit in ISB mohali campus....got 10 lakhs scholarship!!

ISB brand will be the same across campus..... I was looking at the faculty assigned to the two campuses. Looks like faculty from Kellogg and Wharton will be teaching core courses mostly at the Mohali campus. I'm pretty excited about that!

Any other thoughts on the Mohali campus?

Yesterday i was very happy.... but now i am feeling bad... coz some of my favourite Puys didnt make it....

But i am sure there is something good instore for everyone....

Thanks ALOT buddy..And I sure want to meet you. Do drop in sometime or let me know if you want to meet anywhere in Hyd. I'm sure all the people mentioned in your post wouldnt disagree.

You deserve something better and you WILL get it for sure..:cheers:

True every syllable of that.........

hello all.

I have been following this thread from yesterday.(i m new to PG)
I was quite tensed about the results (R2) and this thread and all you guys kept me awesome company thru this countdown.
I just created an account to post this response.( now i am a "puy")

Thank you guys.
See you in the Co2013

today is the confrontation day at work

As I read through the last 150 pages in last 1 hr, I am happy for some puys here who got admit to ISB and have been great friends here. I am sad for some puys who have been great friends but could not make it....

Those who could not make it and think of giving another shot at ISB, 2014 thread has already started.

Am extremely happy for you friends - akb1234, gs18, adelaidemba, maxmoju, Aritro9782, navisangha, manan.puri, kushthevocal, divyacf, aim12. Those of you who will be joining ISB, you sure would find me in the campus more often now that I have so many friends who will be studying in ISB.

@other silent admitted people: It would have been more fun had u guys come out of your closet and joined in the discussion. No disrespect guys but seriously, if no networking here, better do it real good in ISB.

Thanks ALOT buddy..And I sure want to meet you. Do drop in sometime or let me know if you want to meet anywhere in Hyd. I'm sure all the people mentioned in your post wouldnt disagree.

You deserve something better and you WILL get it for sure..:cheers:
  • 1 Like  

Follow This Discussion

When you follow a discussion, you receive notifications about new posts and comments. You can unfollow a discussion anytime, or turn off notifications for it.

1120 people follow this discussion.