ISB Class of 2013 aspirants

Dear Puys, Though this may seem a little early but thought to getting started with the effort and the journey of making it to one of the most premier B schools in our country. My Profile - Work Exp - 1.5+ yrs, consumer products (Ni...
Follow this discussion to get notified of latest updates.
Page 26 of 726   

Hell yeah, totally agree, I completely believe in "whatever happens, happens for the best"
No need to get dejected people, its time to march forward, new roads beckon all of us :cheers:
Big congrats to all the puys, at least I am happy about one thing, a lot of the regulars from the forum got in. We have a goood amount of representation from PG in Co2013 !

Congrats to all who joined the league, and also to them who din't..
because life is stocking the best for us...

Cheers!

Anybody knows on the feedback process of ISB ???

Have heard they ask about it from re-applicants...

A good feedback will atleast be of some solace (and helpful for other applications ).

This...

Several members of our Committee carefully evaluated your application in the following areas: work experience, career plans, academic, extra curricular and community involvement, leadership and interpersonal skills. Decisions are based upon an evaluation of your individual strengths and weaknesses, as well as your qualifications relative to those of our applicants.

surely doesn't help.

One Year PGPM @ Great Lakes

Post Graduate Program in Management (PGPM)

- 1 Year Fast Track MBA Program

- Accredited by AMBA, UK

- Ranked 7th by Outlook & Business Today in 2014

- Avg. CTC of INR 11.43 Lakhs in 2014

App. Deadline: 30 November, 2014

Learn More

10+ Global Associations with Leading Schools/ Universities

25+ International Visiting Faculty from Stanford, Yale, Kellogg, etc.

50+ National Level Prizes Won by Students in 2013-14

100+ Industry Leaders on Campus in 2013-14

3000+ Alumni Network spread over 28 Countries

Know More

Congrats to all the selected/waitlisted ppl.
I couldn't make it though.

All the best.

Am waitlisted

• 1 Like  

4 CATS, 2 XATS, 2 FMS', 1 SNAP, 2 GMATS, 1 MDI INTERVIEW.....

FINALLY AN ISB HYDERABAD ADMIT !!!:cheers:

• 4 Likes  

Congrats to all who joined the league, and also to them who din't..
because life is stocking the best for us...

Cheers!

• 1 Like  

Hey,
Whew.. finally.

Dear Sharan,

Congratulations! We are delighted to inform you that on the basis of a comprehensive and careful evaluation process, you have been offered admission into the ISB's one year Post Graduate Programme in Management which commences on April 14, 2012. The Campus, when you start your programme will be "Hyderabad".

See you guys there!

• 1 Like  
chronicfailure Says
Yippeee....I'm in too........Hyderabad....... 5 lac scholarship

Where is the schol mentioned???

I got an admit but dont see schol
  • 1 Like  

Dear Priyanka,Congratulations! We are delighted to inform you that on the basis of a comprehensive and careful evaluation process, you have been offered admission into the ISBs one year Post Graduate Programme in Management which commences on April 14, 2012. The Campus, when you start your programme will be "Hyderabad".

H.A.P.P.Y

• 1 Like  

Guys, I don't want to sound deep........for all those who couldn't make it, well, I know how it feels...........please never give up..........I am not the correct guy to tender advices, but still, if i can help you in any small measure, will be glad.........

I am somehow in, but believe me, am not partying tonight..........will just have a good night's sleep in the last 7 days........and yes, now am apprehensive of what happens from in here.......

You guys have been awesome........to each other and me.........keep it going........I sincerely hope I can be in touch forever with some of the regular guys here........

Thanks again guys..........wouldn't have been possible without you.........

• 11 Likes  

So how many wait listed ??

here is the waitlist thread

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/...YOV9aNXc#gid=0

traffix Says
did u guys see that they are levying a 10.3% tax now? that increases the overall tuition by quite a bit,

Yep........makes it harder still to pay.........and the ROI calc goes up..........

Yippeee....I'm in too........Hyderabad....... 5 lac scholarship

• 1 Like  

Admitted, Hyd campus

• 1 Like  

So how many wait listed ??

here is the waitlist thread

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/...YOV9aNXc#gid=0

Follow This Discussion

When you follow a discussion, you receive notifications about new posts and comments. You can unfollow a discussion anytime, or turn off notifications for it.

1120 people follow this discussion.