ISB Class of 2013 aspirants

Dear Puys, Though this may seem a little early but thought to getting started with the effort and the journey of making it to one of the most premier B schools in our country. My Profile - Work Exp - 1.5+ yrs, consumer products (Ni...
Follow this discussion to get notified of latest updates.
Page 26 of 726   

Am waitlisted

• 1 Like  

4 CATS, 2 XATS, 2 FMS', 1 SNAP, 2 GMATS, 1 MDI INTERVIEW.....

FINALLY AN ISB HYDERABAD ADMIT !!!:cheers:

• 4 Likes  
LIVE CHAT with ex- Convenor and Dean MISB Bocconi

Ask all about Post-CAT results in a LIVE CHAT on 

26th December 2014 at 8.30pm with  Dr. Himanshu Rai, CAT 2010 Convenor and Dean MISB Bocconi.‚Äč

Participate Now

-Full time post graduate program in business

-Faculty from SDA Bocconi, Italy 

-Dual Campus Mumbai and Milan

-2014 Avg. CTC 10 Lakh p.a

- Merit Based Tuition Fee Waiver 

Download Placement Stats

Congrats to all who joined the league, and also to them who din't..
because life is stocking the best for us...

Cheers!

• 1 Like  

Hey,
Whew.. finally.

Dear Sharan,

Congratulations! We are delighted to inform you that on the basis of a comprehensive and careful evaluation process, you have been offered admission into the ISB's one year Post Graduate Programme in Management which commences on April 14, 2012. The Campus, when you start your programme will be "Hyderabad".

See you guys there!

• 1 Like  
chronicfailure Says
Yippeee....I'm in too........Hyderabad....... 5 lac scholarship

Where is the schol mentioned???

I got an admit but dont see schol
  • 1 Like  

Dear Priyanka,Congratulations! We are delighted to inform you that on the basis of a comprehensive and careful evaluation process, you have been offered admission into the ISBs one year Post Graduate Programme in Management which commences on April 14, 2012. The Campus, when you start your programme will be "Hyderabad".

H.A.P.P.Y

• 1 Like  

Guys, I don't want to sound deep........for all those who couldn't make it, well, I know how it feels...........please never give up..........I am not the correct guy to tender advices, but still, if i can help you in any small measure, will be glad.........

I am somehow in, but believe me, am not partying tonight..........will just have a good night's sleep in the last 7 days........and yes, now am apprehensive of what happens from in here.......

You guys have been awesome........to each other and me.........keep it going........I sincerely hope I can be in touch forever with some of the regular guys here........

Thanks again guys..........wouldn't have been possible without you.........

• 11 Likes  

So how many wait listed ??

here is the waitlist thread

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/...YOV9aNXc#gid=0

traffix Says
did u guys see that they are levying a 10.3% tax now? that increases the overall tuition by quite a bit,

Yep........makes it harder still to pay.........and the ROI calc goes up..........

Yippeee....I'm in too........Hyderabad....... 5 lac scholarship

• 1 Like  

Admitted, Hyd campus

• 1 Like  

So how many wait listed ??

here is the waitlist thread

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/...YOV9aNXc#gid=0

Hyderabad it is :cheers:

• 1 Like  

hi all..
got waitlisted.. is there any chance for R2 waitlisted candidates.. or is it just for namesake..??
hw many of the R1 waitlisted candidates converted.. any trends n numbers.. ratios.. wud help..??

thnx

rejected but not dejected. congrats to all those who got an admit. its been a great learning experience for. applied to ISB only. will be back in a year or two with a bang. now plan to buy my own car, since this was on hold becoz of ISB result. i need to make my life, whether ISB or not..thats life.
congrats to everyone once again.

Follow This Discussion

When you follow a discussion, you receive notifications about new posts and comments. You can unfollow a discussion anytime, or turn off notifications for it.

1120 people follow this discussion.