ISB Class of 2013 aspirants

Dear Puys, Though this may seem a little early but thought to getting started with the effort and the journey of making it to one of the most premier B schools in our country. My Profile - Work Exp - 1.5+ yrs, consumer products (Ni...
Follow this discussion to get notified of latest updates.
Page 15 of 1088   

@all admits: plz join the ISB Co2013 group on facebook!! link Log In | Facebook
@rvth: all meets are scheduled there only.. on FB ie.!!:)

• 1 Like  

@all admits: plz join the ISB Co2013 group on facebook!! link Log In | Facebook
@rvth: all meets are scheduled there only.. on FB ie.!!:)

Selected puys from Bangalore - we really should meet up! Wonder if we can start a thread for this in the parent forum. What is normally done?

manan.puri Says
Girl, its our loss that we would not be able to study with you!

On cloud 9 Thanks, buddy. You're kind
|| Applied: Columbia, INSEAD, Wharton, ISB, IIM-B/C || Converts: Wharton, ISB || Awaited: IIM-C ||
MBA 2012.. youre young... considering less than 2 years of work exp... considering that youve applied to IIM B and C it seems like you wanna do an MBA from India... and if that be the case I would sugest go for ISB even if its means a year ahead...
also tell me if you got to pay that 2.2L of admission fee suggesting your acceptance..?
If not then its a no brainer... obviously any one would accept a deferred offer...

cheers

Yes, deferred admits need to pay that as well

Umm... The reason for an MBA from India is basically to re-establish my roots back at home without compromising on the global exposure. 15 saal ho gaye outside the country and I'm really tired of being a second-class citizen elsewhere. Understand that SG is all about heavenly convenience, multi-racial society etc etc... After 15 years, despite going through the education system here from Grade 4, I still don't feel that i belong here - really weird situation :shock:

But of course, embarking on an MBA now itself has its own set of reasons.

Thanks for your suggestion, mate! I will definitely keep that in mind And you, have a great year ahead at ISB :cheers:
|| Applied: Columbia, INSEAD, Wharton, ISB, IIM-B/C || Converts: Wharton, ISB || Awaited: IIM-C ||

Anybody in current batch got selected with family business.if yes what is safe score in GMAT ,I have average acads,Decent EC,5 years of experience in family business(Pharma).Please let me know,approx,

MBA 2012.. youre young... considering less than 2 years of work exp... considering that youve applied to IIM B and C it seems like you wanna do an MBA from India... and if that be the case I would sugest go for ISB even if its means a year ahead...
also tell me if you got to pay that 2.2L of admission fee suggesting your acceptance..?
If not then its a no brainer... obviously any one would accept a deferred offer...

cheers

MBA 2012 Says
No, dude. I didn't give CAT. I'm located in Singapore. Applied as an overseas candidate to IIMs with GMAT score. Have calls from IIM-B/C. Will take them early March. And I'm a 80-20 on rejecting the deferred admit. What's your take on it?
  • 1 Like  
MBA 2012

Girl, its our loss that we would not be able to study with you!
  • 2 Likes  

Hi! I hv got in Mohali campus

For all Mohali campus related concerns, please chk out d FB group which will surely ease some of your doubts when it comes to comparing the two ..

https://www.facebook.com/groups/isbmohali/

• 1 Like  

Can someone tell me whether there's a separate PG thread for admits?
Also, has anyone accepted the offer and got login credentials for ISB admits webiste? Thanks

Follow This Discussion

When you follow a discussion, you receive notifications about new posts and comments. You can unfollow a discussion anytime, or turn off notifications for it.

1120 people follow this discussion.