ISB 2012 class aspirants

Only a few days left ISB (2011 class) so thought all those preparing for the next year should get together to start our race to make it next year. My Profile - Work Exp - 3.5 yrs IT. A problem here is I don't have a exp certificate for ...
Follow this discussion to get notified of latest updates.
Page 438 of 1034   
Fulla Says
me still sorting my recos... and about essays.. I loved every single version of my essays..Just that other people didn't like them and I was asked to rewrite them 4 times from scratch..

haha....that means that your essays are a nice piece of art ....Mine just got modified....my recos were submitted 20 days before I submitted essays and I was in some ways hoping that ISB selects me on the basis of recos.:P!!
:cheers:..Puys: How did your essays and recommendations go? Any special differentiating points?:
And how many people are from IT background?

me still sorting my recos... and about essays.. I loved every single version of my essays..Just that other people didn't like them and I was asked to rewrite them 4 times from scratch..
Fulla Says
600 Pages! YAY!

:cheers:..Puys: How did your essays and recommendations go? Any special differentiating points?:
And how many people are from IT background?
Fulla Says
600 Pages! YAY!

And soon its going to be 6000 posts, this thread is so vibrant.

600 Pages! YAY!

Hi,
Thanks a ton for the 'good luck'. I am a marine engineer with 7.6/10 . 40 months WE, GMAT 770. Friends,I will require help for preparing for the interview.

Congrats Mariner! :cheers:
The best part is that you have plenty of time to prepare and sort things out. And yes, BOOK YOUR TICKETS!!!
misread the post.

PC.. even I didnt read 'would love to' in the first go.. I think Ashok is still with us..
Hi,
Thanks a ton for the 'good luck'. I am a marine engineer with 7.6/10 . 40 months WE, GMAT 770. Friends,I will require help for preparing for the interview.

Congratulation M123.. :)

me still sorting out my recos
Application Completion Status: Application submitted online.

That's my current status. I applied on 30th November at 4:00 AM in the morning.

I would love to see the below status ASAP :)

Application Completion Status: Shortlisted for Interview.

misread the post.

Hi,

That is really quick. I am sure you got a stellar GMAT and a typically different profile (non IT and finance for sure-your name suggests that!).

Cheers and Good Luck with your prep.
Believe N Win

Follow This Discussion

When you follow a discussion, you receive notifications about new posts and comments. You can unfollow a discussion anytime, or turn off notifications for it.

1025 people follow this discussion.