ISB 2012 class aspirants

Only a few days left ISB (2011 class) so thought all those preparing for the next year should get together to start our race to make it next year. My Profile - Work Exp - 3.5 yrs IT. A problem here is I don't have a exp certificate for ...
Follow this discussion to get notified of latest updates.
Page 438 of 690   
Hehe....
Someone mentioned earlier that selection nd rejection mails are sent on the same time approx...
Enjoi the goa trip.. :)

Thumbed from mobile

thanks, bro....!
So, its D-d-d-d-Day for Hyderbad I/v calls, as well..??

P.S: Mr. Srinath (the ISB admissions guy), if you are reading this, please dnt screw up my weekend..
Guys....... I have planned for Goa this weekend..! Hope, I dont get a call when am stoned and drunk..!:cheers:

Guys, when do ISB really start sending the rejection mails...!??

Hehe....
Someone mentioned earlier that selection nd rejection mails are sent on the same time approx...
Enjoi the goa trip.. :)

Thumbed from mobile
LIVE CHAT with ex- Convenor and Dean MISB Bocconi

Ask all about Post-CAT results in a LIVE CHAT on 

26th December 2014 at 8.30pm with  Dr. Himanshu Rai, CAT 2010 Convenor and Dean MISB Bocconi.‚Äč

Participate Now

-Full time post graduate program in business

-Faculty from SDA Bocconi, Italy 

-Dual Campus Mumbai and Milan

-2014 Avg. CTC 10 Lakh p.a

- Merit Based Tuition Fee Waiver 

Download Placement Stats
Guys....... I have planned for Goa this weekend..! Hope, I dont get a call when am stoned and drunk..!:cheers:

i think if i do not get a call i might have to follow you to goa n do better things in life 2 hrs to go !

Not yet...just talked to adcom at ISB. they told that they will be sending the calls till 6-6:30 PM today and today will be the last day for delhi calls..

So hope for the best and pray to god..I am also in the same boat..

All the best

Well thats strange. When I log into my application it still says that you will be informed 3-7 days before the interview date
Not yet...just talked to adcom at ISB. they told that they will be sending the calls till 6-6:30 PM today and today will be the last day for delhi calls..

All the best

Continuously praying.....
Atleast we deserve a call to defend our profiles....I don't want to give up so early
@shivraj Did you ask them specifically for reapps like us?

All the best

Good luck!!!
  • 1 Like  

In case you are invited to an interview, here is a good answer to a normally troublesome question:

Guys,.... seems like my time is up....!
And for the guys who got the calls...... :cheers:

Btw, is there anyone who has submitted his/her application on 30th August and has still got i/v call..!??

All the best
  • 1 Like  

Guys,.... seems like my time is up....!
And for the guys who got the calls...... :cheers:

Btw, is there anyone who has submitted his/her application on 30th August and has still got i/v call..!??

Well, if you call working for 18+ hrs everyday as fun, then yes I am having loads of it.

@NishantKhatri, I didn't get it.

hey, just sent it again, could you pls check.
reconadi Says
These are general mails tha tare sent out to all applicants. I did not even submit my application yet but I too received the same. You will get the i/v mail also soon. Dont worry :)

Amen!!!
Hope ur wrds come tru.....
let's stay put
Huh..!!!
I thought Adcom was damn busy with the i/v thing. Its a surprising post from Adcom.
Re-applicants please comment...

These are general mails tha tare sent out to all applicants. I did not even submit my application yet but I too received the same. You will get the i/v mail also soon. Dont worry

I just now called on the number 23187474 and I could connect, though it did not helped solving the confusion about my interview slot. There is another number 2318 7472(Mr. Srinath) who might help you.

AdCom has started forwarding mails now... :)
Another friend got the interview re-scheduled. What the hell ? Puys are waiting for one SMS, one mail... and some people have started receiving that twice.
All the Best Puys... Lets see more unpredictable things.

Follow This Discussion

When you follow a discussion, you receive notifications about new posts and comments. You can unfollow a discussion anytime, or turn off notifications for it.

1025 people follow this discussion.