ISB 2008 - Interviews and Admits

Hi all, Round 1 of the admit process for ISB starts on 2nd July. I am starting this thread for interested applicants to discuss the various aspects of admission process and to help out each other. To start with, my profile - GM...
Follow this discussion to get notified of latest updates.
Page 2 of 155   

Hi,

which App help service are you taking. Iam interested too.

Menikhs

Hardik,

I suggest you to use ******* Service. My exprience and score are similar to yours but for cracking the B-school process you need more than just a score. What you need is a story. I am a reject from ISB R2 last year and I used professional help this time from ******* for my essays. I found a huge difference in the quality of my essays and the line of thoughts. They helped me bring out the hidden potential and strong points in my profile.

They help you not only wih the essays but you get to know the deepest secrets of B-school apping since some of them has worked with ADComs during their MBA curriculum.

While I am waiting eagerly for ISB results I already have a couple of interview invites in hand from other schools. I'll be available for more inputs incase you want to contact me one to one.

Ciao...
Aspriant MBA Cof of 2010
Grawp Says
Have the interview invites started coming in?
Grawp,

This thread was for last year's process.

Check out the current year's thread - all the action is there.

Cheers

External links deleted by MavericK

Hardik,

I suggest you to use ******* Service. My exprience and score are similar to yours but for cracking the B-school process you need more than just a score. What you need is a story. I am a reject from ISB R2 last year and I used professional help this time from ******* for my essays. I found a huge difference in the quality of my essays and the line of thoughts. They helped me bring out the hidden potential and strong points in my profile.

They help you not only wih the essays but you get to know the deepest secrets of B-school apping since some of them has worked with ADComs during their MBA curriculum.

While I am waiting eagerly for ISB results I already have a couple of interview invites in hand from other schools. I'll be available for more inputs incase you want to contact me one to one.

Ciao...
Aspriant MBA Cof of 2010

Have the interview invites started coming in?

Hi All,

I am planning to apply for round 2 of ISB . I am not great at writing and need professional help.

my profile

IT , 5 yrs , 2 yr international , 1 patent.

Decent extra currics. GMAT 710

External links deleted by MavericK

Can someone guide me ? I need to start application process immediately.

Cheers
Hardik...

chet321, Sunil prabhu and Sandeep, and sachin_h

send me ur full name, application id, company you worked for when u applied and year u applied. I will get the feedback for you, if you are interested. And ya PM the details.

--Badri--

P.S: I will take 1-3 working days to reply to ur PM

Hi vsbadri,
I had mailed the ISB adcom team on the same day i posted my previous message. And this time i got a reply and feedback within 1 working day..

Neways, Thanks dude.

chet321, Sunil prabhu and Sandeep, and sachin_h

send me ur full name, application id, company you worked for when u applied and year u applied. I will get the feedback for you, if you are interested. And ya PM the details.

--Badri--

P.S: I will take 1-3 working days to reply to ur PM

• 2 Likes  
Same here bro, this is extremely disappointing on the part of ISB, I first wrote to them last year and was told that feedback will be provided in April.

Then I wrote to them again in April and was told that feedback will be provided in first week of May. When I wrote to them in May, they said that they are sorry for the delay and gave no further deadline.

Lots of procrastination on the part of ISB, something which is not associated with them.

Hi chet321, Sunil prabhu and Sandeep,

Did u guys get feedback from ISB ? I had mailed them last in June, but no reply since then.

Can somebody please check my profile and tell my chances of getting call from ISB / Pgpx iima?

WE : 12 + years / non IT / PSU

Acad : B.tech / good college / c.g.p.a 8.02/10

Gmat : 670 / awa 5.5

Achivements/awards : very normal

I think i have done fairly good job in essays.

Thanks for the response, I guess all I should do is apply and take it as it comes

Follow This Discussion

When you follow a discussion, you receive notifications about new posts and comments. You can unfollow a discussion anytime, or turn off notifications for it.

433 people follow this discussion.