SHOW
MORE DISCUSSIONS ABOUT ISB, Hyderabad

ISB 2008 - Interviews and Admits

• Created by @dhamby
Hi all, Round 1 of the admit process for ISB starts on 2nd July. I am starting this thread for interested applicants to discuss the various aspects of admission process and to help out each other. To start with, my profile - GM... Read More »

Hello Guys,

Please help me in my concerns,,,,

Hi I am new to this forum..I am focussing to give gmat in december this year,,,I have few concerns ..your valuable inputs can help me to clear them...

1) how much part does the reference plays in ur admission at ISB?

2) how many references are required...references from the current employer is required or from all the past employers

3) do frequent switches effect admission at ISB??

International Management Institute, New Delhi

IMI-Delhi, ranked 9th by Business Today Survey 2014 and accredited with prestigious AMBA, SAQs and NBA, among various other accreditations; is inviting applications for PGDM, PGDHRM and PGDM-B&I for 2015-17 Batch.

Apply Now

Know more about Admissions 2015.

Download Now!
Hi every one I am a ISB aspirant.. but have a doubt regarding admission procedure.
I dont have much gud academics but have a decent experience of 4.8 years and rite now working in a reputed company ..
Can any one suggest me tht if academic record is not still is it possible to get into ISB?
I see.. is there a thread where this was discussed? I have enrolled for their services..
magnifico Says
Right. What I wanted to know is that why is app help banned from PG?

Self Promotion may be
Right. What I wanted to know is that why is app help banned from PG?
magnifico Says
Why is app help asterisked?

it is banned word
Why is app help asterisked?
I was looking for the fate of this dude. "anupam jain" aka "ajnsit". he scored a scored a 780. Anyone knows which college did he actually join.
Looks like he is in hibernation.
What is the time line to prepare for GMAT , i ahev already applied for CAT 08
ISb next year would be a better option i think

Regards
KK
Hi,

which App help service are you taking. Iam interested too.

Menikhs

Hardik,

I suggest you to use ******* Service. My exprience and score are similar to yours but for cracking the B-school process you need more than just a score. What you need is a story. I am a reject from ISB R2 last year and I used professional help this time from ******* for my essays. I found a huge difference in the quality of my essays and the line of thoughts. They helped me bring out the hidden potential and strong points in my profile.

They help you not only wih the essays but you get to know the deepest secrets of B-school apping since some of them has worked with ADComs during their MBA curriculum.

While I am waiting eagerly for ISB results I already have a couple of interview invites in hand from other schools. I'll be available for more inputs incase you want to contact me one to one.

Ciao...
Aspriant MBA Cof of 2010
Grawp Says
Have the interview invites started coming in?
Grawp,

This thread was for last year's process.

Check out the current year's thread - all the action is there.

Cheers

External links deleted by MavericK

Hardik,

I suggest you to use ******* Service. My exprience and score are similar to yours but for cracking the B-school process you need more than just a score. What you need is a story. I am a reject from ISB R2 last year and I used professional help this time from ******* for my essays. I found a huge difference in the quality of my essays and the line of thoughts. They helped me bring out the hidden potential and strong points in my profile.

They help you not only wih the essays but you get to know the deepest secrets of B-school apping since some of them has worked with ADComs during their MBA curriculum.

While I am waiting eagerly for ISB results I already have a couple of interview invites in hand from other schools. I'll be available for more inputs incase you want to contact me one to one.

Ciao...
Aspriant MBA Cof of 2010
Have the interview invites started coming in?
Hi All,

I am planning to apply for round 2 of ISB . I am not great at writing and need professional help.

my profile

IT , 5 yrs , 2 yr international , 1 patent.

Decent extra currics. GMAT 710

External links deleted by MavericK

Can someone guide me ? I need to start application process immediately.

Cheers
Hardik...

Follow This Discussion

When you follow a discussion, you receive notifications about new posts and comments. You can unfollow a discussion anytime, or turn off notifications for it.

433 people follow this discussion.