About this discussion

Last updated

Author
@arjav

Tags

" ' I.p.m.g ' " Institute Of Petroleum Management Gandhinagar.

'IPMG' INSTITUTE OF PETROLEUM MANAGEMENT GANDHINAGAR. AICTE APPROVED (MINISTRY OF HRD) GERMI (GUJARAT ENERGY AND RESEARCH MANAGEMENT INSTITUTE) :: : [image] *INSTITUTE OF PETROLEUM MANAGEMENT, GANDHINAGAR* :: :: :: :: :: :: ...
Follow this discussion to get notified of latest updates.
Page 7 of 14   

i am trying to submit my form from last 5-6 days, but everytime i submit my form, page cannt be displayed error comes, dont know why,tried from home, from office, from cafesbut still same problem.

Commenting on this post has been disabled.

Hello Nihit,Needs ur help,I am not able to submit my form, error coming is page cannot be displayed, please help me as last date is coming close.I have written several mails to college, but no reply so far.Please help me in this case, i m in big tension.

hi,
i am rishi
i have just appearedm at cat and got 76.45 percentile
i have done my engg from pune university in electrical engg with 59.1 5 of marks
i have got 72 in 12th
i have 77 in 10th
i have work experience of 18 months.
i also have basic knowledge about sap, manufacturing techq,
six sigma and.............
do i stand a chance to get a call if fill in the form.............

please reply as soon as possible

hi Rishi, Yes u do have a good chance...

Do apply and all the best... Any prob, help, query.. ask anytime or mail me....
No. of countries in the world r more than d no. of yrs in life,so travel as many places as u can !!!

hi,
i am rishi
i have just appearedm at cat and got 76.45 percentile
i have done my engg from pune university in electrical engg with 59.1 5 of marks
i have got 72 in 12th
i have 77 in 10th
i have work experience of 18 months.
i also have basic knowledge about sap, manufacturing techq,
six sigma and.............
do i stand a chance to get a call if fill in the form.............

please reply as soon as possible

Congrats Nihit Sir
You are doing a good job here. When we all are busy in assignments you attend to the querries of newbies. Keep the good job.
regards
Baawri

hi everybody.... i am a graduate from hansraj college Delhi university...and i am appearing for the coming cat...my subject was geology(H)...could you please tell me that how much beneficial will the course be for me...?? what is the selection process for admission???and how much was the last year cutoff marks in cat for admission???
i am getting around 85%ile in my sim cats...
also i have
87% in 10th
69% in 12th
and 56% in my graduation..
so,what are the chances of getting admission there .., as i am very much interested in this sector...
do reply....

Hi Shivkumar....

You have a good chance to make it up in IPMG.

This course would give you the best platform in this industry and as you are coming up from the same background, i would say that u would be having a red carpet for your career.
  • 1 Like  
No. of countries in the world r more than d no. of yrs in life,so travel as many places as u can !!!
hi everybody.... i am a graduate from hansraj college Delhi university...and i am appearing for the coming cat...my subject was geology(H)...could you please tell me that how much beneficial will the course be for me...?? what is the selection process for admission???and how much was the last year cutoff marks in cat for admission???
i am getting around 85%ile in my sim cats...
also i have
87% in 10th
69% in 12th
and 56% in my graduation..
so,what are the chances of getting admission there .., as i am very much interested in this sector...
do reply....
kameshee17 Says
great.... please keep posting on the happenings at ipmg.... any other sw engineers from ipmg post yaar... it'll give some hope.... :):):):):)

u can get more details on IPMG @ my entrepreneur site... link in signature
Yeh buddy i think that shld be enough as of now and u can make it too ... :)

All the best....

great.... please keep posting on the happenings at ipmg.... any other sw engineers from ipmg post yaar... it'll give some hope.... :):):):):)
kameshee17 Says
thanks buddy... now i'm scoring above 80 percentiles in my simcats.... shud that be enuf....also is there any sectional cut offs... my quants is terrible....

Yeh buddy i think that shld be enough as of now and u can make it too ... :)

All the best....

Follow This Discussion

When you follow a discussion, you receive notifications about new posts and comments. You can unfollow a discussion anytime, or turn off notifications for it.

34 people follow this discussion.