About this discussion

Last updated

Author
@arjav

Tags

" ' I.p.m.g ' " Institute Of Petroleum Management Gandhinagar.

'IPMG' INSTITUTE OF PETROLEUM MANAGEMENT GANDHINAGAR. AICTE APPROVED (MINISTRY OF HRD) GERMI (GUJARAT ENERGY AND RESEARCH MANAGEMENT INSTITUTE) :: : [image] *INSTITUTE OF PETROLEUM MANAGEMENT, GANDHINAGAR* :: :: :: :: :: :: ...
Follow this discussion to get notified of latest updates.
Page 7 of 9   
Hi Friends
Baawri went to I.P.M.G:) .
I.P.M.G was good:wow: .
In short, I.P.M.G. Bhi Achcha Tha, I.PM.G. wala bhi
Baawri.
Commenting on this post has been disabled.
hey guy's
i think i made a big mistake about not knowing about this college
i completed my graduation in 2006 in B.sc chemistry(72%) from mumbai
gave CAT 06..GOT 90%
did know about this college..so did't apply...so do you think that i am still eligible for admission for 2007-2009 session.
if not this year what about 2008-2010
what is cat cut off at this institute
right now i am working in a call center..will this go against me..
guy pls reply

hi buddy,

You might have got the call for GDPI. This years GDPI session is already started and getting over on 14th. About your chances, you call the institute and ask whether this year it can be scheduled or not... I doubt.
No. of countries in the world r more than d no. of yrs in life,so travel as many places as u can !!!
One Year PGPM @ Great Lakes

Post Graduate Program in Management (PGPM)

- 1 Year Fast Track MBA Program

- Accredited by AMBA, UK

- Ranked 7th by Outlook & Business Today in 2014

- Avg. CTC of INR 11.43 Lakhs in 2014

App. Deadline: 30 November, 2014

Learn More

10+ Global Associations with Leading Schools/ Universities

25+ International Visiting Faculty from Stanford, Yale, Kellogg, etc.

50+ National Level Prizes Won by Students in 2013-14

100+ Industry Leaders on Campus in 2013-14

3000+ Alumni Network spread over 28 Countries

Know More

hey guy's
i think i made a big mistake about not knowing about this college
i completed my graduation in 2006 in B.sc chemistry(72%) from mumbai
gave CAT 06..GOT 90%
did know about this college..so did't apply...so do you think that i am still eligible for admission for 2007-2009 session.
if not this year what about 2008-2010
what is cat cut off at this institute
right now i am working in a call center..will this go against me..
guy pls reply

Thou art kind, Sirrr :biggrin:

1)Can I know how many seats are there and how many students have been called for the interview?
2)My second querry is at what time in the morning till what time in the evening the process of GD-PI goes on. I wish to get my train schedule according to that.
3)I have a date of 12th April with me which I got changed with the date of 4th April earlier provided by them. Can I still get it changed to 13th April as I have my exam on 11th April and 17th April?
4)I guess the time to get some plane ticket has been out but hope from Indian railways is still there. Is there any direct train between Delhi and Gandhinagar?
5)How long it takes from Ahemdabad to Gandhinagar?
6)To take minimum time one should travel by road or by railways from Ahemdabad to Gandhinagar?
7)How far in Kms is Gandhinagar to Ahemdabad?
How far is the college from Gandhinagar Busstand and Railway Station?
9)Which should be the means of travel from Railway Station and BusStand to the College?
10)I shall be very thankful to you to get my querries timely answered.
With regards
Baawri

Hmmm.... well the answer to all questions goes as follows....
1) 60 Seats and donno about exact number but approx around 195+ Students have been called.
2) GDPI starts at 1.30 and ends at around 4.30-5.00 (Check the start time mentioned in your call letter too)
3) No GDPI session is scheduled on 13th april, So you can either schedule it to last day which is on 14th or you can come on 12th. What ever is your decision please mark a mail to IPMG and inform them, I already had a talk with them.
4)You can get the flights tickets too, Do check it out as their are 3-4 services daily. Their are no direct train from Delhi to Gandhinagar, You need to get down at Sabarmati which is around 15-20km. But you will get better connectivity from Ahbd than Sabarmati.
5)Ahbd to Gandhinagar is approx 30min.
6) Road is the onli medium to travel.
7) Its around 25Km
you will get the bus service i suppose as mentioned in the call letter from GSPC Bhavan, so u can use that as it would be less hectic and less risk too. Or else you need to take a Rickshaw as its around 15 km.
9) Rickshaw.
10) I hope i am able to reply all your questions appropriately...

Anything else, feel free to ask.
  • 2 Likes  
No. of countries in the world r more than d no. of yrs in life,so travel as many places as u can !!!

Can I know how many seats are there and how many students have been called for the interview? My second querry is at what time in the morning till what time in the evening the process of GD-PI goes on. I wish to get my train schedule according to that. I have a date of 12th April with me which I got changed with the date of 4th April earlier provided by them. Can I still get it changed to 13th April as I have my exam on 11th April and 17th April? I guess the time to get some plane ticket has been out but hope from Indian railways is still there. Is there any direct train between Delhi and Gandhinagar? How long it takes from Ahemdabad to Gandhinagar? To take minimum time one should travel by road or by railways from Ahemdabad to Gandhinagar? How far in Kms is Gandhinagar to Ahemdabad? How far is the college from Gandhinagar Busstand and Railway Station? Which should be the means of travel from Railway Station and BusStand to the College?
I shall be very thankful to you to get my querries timely answered.
With regards
Baawri

Baawribala Says
It is on 12th April. I wish to get it after 20th April. They wrote in the mail no way. Would you talk to them if they could have an alternative date for studnets like me after April 20?

Its not possible dear.... As i think the last date for GDPI is 14th April.... So u have ur exams daily kya.. or try on a day when u all have a leave.. I know it would ba a very hectic but career ka sawal ahian....
  • 1 Like  
Baawribala Says
It is on 12th April. I wish to get it after 20th April. They wrote in the mail no way. Would you talk to them if they could have an alternative date for studnets like me after April 20?

ohh not possible dear...

As i think the last date of GDPI is 14th April....

So u have ur exams daily or what.... Try to come on the day when u dont have exam....

It would be hectic but Career ka sawal hain....

Baawribala Says
Oh Dear! I talked to them they refused me.:-( I wrote a mail. Nothing happened. Now would try nest year.

Hey buddy, why dont u call and ask.... Dont loose hopes yaar... Try try... and changing the dates shall not be a problem... when is ur GDPI scheduled... which date... Try once again.. who knows u might get a chance...

All the best...

Oh Dear! I talked to them they refused me.:-( I wrote a mail. Nothing happened. Now would try nest year.

Hi Friends
I am Baawri, one of the applicants of PGDBA Batch2007-2009. I am short-listed for GD-PI on the basis of my CAT score 75 Percentile. I wont be attending the GD-PI because of the inappropriate date which clash with my Graduation Final Year's Exams:neutral: . Needless to mention that I am making the task easier for someone . But I can assure you that the college is very good as far as my reasearch goes for it. I consulted it from some Professor in a reputed managemnet institute and he said that IPMG is going to get all that in next two year what MICA earned in the last ten years:wow: .This is amazing. So a boom is on the cards for I.P.M.G. I.P.M.G. rocks

Yeh thats there buddy....

Hey why dont you talk to college authority so that ur GDPI might be schedule on other day which wont be clashing with ur exam.... So that u could make it up.....
  • 1 Like  
Hi Friends
I am Baawri, one of the applicants of PGDBA Batch2007-2009. I am short-listed for GD-PI on the basis of my CAT score 75 Percentile. I wont be attending the GD-PI because of the inappropriate date which clash with my Graduation Final Year's Exams:neutral: . Needless to mention that I am making the task easier for someone . But I can assure you that the college is very good as far as my reasearch goes for it. I consulted it from some Professor in a reputed managemnet institute and he said that IPMG is going to get all that in next two year what MICA earned in the last ten years:wow: .This is amazing. So a boom is on the cards for I.P.M.G. I.P.M.G. rocks
Hai Nihit,
I suppose you are the same nihit who has contributed quite a lot of articles to the "TATVA" magazine. Thanks for ur reply. Can u tell me abt ur gd/pi experiences last year?

Yeh i m the same.. Thanks.

It was good.. GD i did very well, PI was better but not as good as GD. Finally happy to see myself here....

Hai Nihit,
I suppose you are the same nihit who has contributed quite a lot of articles to the "TATVA" magazine. Thanks for ur reply. Can u tell me abt ur gd/pi experiences last year?

Follow This Discussion

When you follow a discussion, you receive notifications about new posts and comments. You can unfollow a discussion anytime, or turn off notifications for it.

34 people follow this discussion.