Free Question Bank – PaGaLGuY's Prepathon

Includes Daily Quizzes, GK updates and Mock Tests!
For CAT, IBPS, SSC-CGL and more!

About this discussion

Last updated

Author
@arjav

Tags

" ' I.p.m.g ' " Institute Of Petroleum Management Gandhinagar.

'IPMG' INSTITUTE OF PETROLEUM MANAGEMENT GANDHINAGAR. AICTE APPROVED (MINISTRY OF HRD) GERMI (GUJARAT ENERGY AND RESEARCH MANAGEMENT INSTITUTE) :: : [image] *INSTITUTE OF PETROLEUM MANAGEMENT, GANDHINAGAR* :: :: :: :: :: :: ...
Follow this discussion to get notified of latest updates.
Page 2 of 14   
ashish_aqu Says
Hi Dude ,I am getting around 80%ile in CAT.VA - 82%ileDI - 75%ileQA - 72%ileXth - 82% ( Guj Board )Xiith - 54% (Guj Board )What r my chances?Thanks in advance

hi ashish,

You have a good chance...

Try it...
No. of countries in the world r more than d no. of yrs in life,so travel as many places as u can !!!
Commenting on this post has been disabled.

Hi Dude ,I am getting around 80%ile in CAT.VA - 82%ileDI - 75%ileQA - 72%ileXth - 82% ( Guj Board )Xiith - 54% (Guj Board )What r my chances?Thanks in advance

Prepathon – Prepare for IBPS, SSC-CGL and more!

Prepathon gives you courses that are backed by real coaches. Ask, discuss and learn from both coaches and other students. Innovative learning formats, friendly coaches and cutting edge technology — all in one powerful mobile app.

Google Play Store     Learn More

Download prepathon for free

Prepathon is available on the Google Play Store for a free download.

Google Play Store

hi Rakesh,

To be frank enough i wont be able to comment on this because this would be first batch of PGDPM-EX.

As far as PDGM was consider it was worth.

No. of countries in the world r more than d no. of yrs in life,so travel as many places as u can !!!
nihit Says
:sleepy:.. Nope, no idea on package of shlum and weatherford.. they dint disclosed it yet...

hi nihit ,
its rakesh here i have just qualified for PGDPM-EX 2 yrs course quarterly 1 week classroom course , presently working in MNC in oil and gas/ refinary plant design (piping/stress engineer-design) i have 3 yrs of total exp with 1 yr in site execution at iocl .\present ctc of mine is round 5.5l , pursuing this course what your experiance says that ppl from design field will have opportunity with the companies coming thier for campus placement or off campus will they consider my current experiance as relevant to them as my present experiance is more technical then managerial.

hi Kumar...

You do have a chance to get a call.. final conversion depends on ur performance in GDPI and past acads+extra curriculam ...

Sorry buddy was out of town...

currently 2nd batch is going on.. next batch would be 3rd batch...

Our placement is scheduled in 1st week of feb... so u will get all the details b4 ur interview onli :)

Till than enjoy :)

Sir,

According to my CAT ScoreCard

overall--51%ile
Maths--7%ile
DI/Reas--64%ile
Verbal--69.9 %ile

I have fileed the form of IPMG. What r my chances of the call from IPMG for GD/PI.

I am a commerce grad.

Please do reply soon

Thank you
Gr888 placements...
thanx for d info,Nihit sir....:D:D:D
i m eagerly waiting for the GD-PI shortlisting.....:angel:
mridzz Says
Nihit.. whn is the gd/pi shortlist expected 2 come out?? and can u tell us d expected dates for gd/pi??

Sorry yaar... that i donno..

U need to chk on website or get in contact with admission committee by mailing them...
Hey

Great going mate ...........fantastic report this is ..................btw can u tell me the highest and lowest package till now....................and yes .......r u getting good marketing profile ....want to know as i am interested in marketing .....thanks

Donno much about profiles..as they dint disclosed much.....

Marketing cant say.. bcoz PSU's normally selected based on Graduation feild and interview....
  • 1 Like  

Nihit.. whn is the gd/pi shortlist expected 2 come out?? and can u tell us d expected dates for gd/pi??

Follow This Discussion

When you follow a discussion, you receive notifications about new posts and comments. You can unfollow a discussion anytime, or turn off notifications for it.

34 people follow this discussion.