SHOW

" ' I.p.m.g ' " Institute Of Petroleum Management Gandhinagar.

• Created by @arjav
'IPMG' INSTITUTE OF PETROLEUM MANAGEMENT GANDHINAGAR. AICTE APPROVED (MINISTRY OF HRD) GERMI (GUJARAT ENERGY AND RESEARCH MANAGEMENT INSTITUTE) :: : [image] *INSTITUTE OF PETROLEUM MANAGEMENT, GANDHINAGAR* :: :: :: :: :: :: ...
i have observed that those who scored 96 %tile hav not been selected and those wid 82-83%tile are in ipmg, it depends on ur performance in GD/PI. Background of engineering is always preferable.There is no sectional cutoffs.But a guess can be a guy/gal above 85%tile+ wid engineering background(mech,elect,inst,chem (prefer.)) will have a decent chance to get into spm.but again it depends on GD/PI performance (get d knowledge about oil and gas sector before coming for PI)(OPEC specially).
Commenting on this post has been disabled.
is threre sectional cut off...
my cat score is
OA 80.88
QA 96.95
DI 48.99
VA 54.79

CATEGORY SC

PLS TELL ME
SHOULD I APPLY FOR SPM
MOCK CAT By ITM Business School

- Full Length Mock CAT Papers
- Practice on the Real CAT Examination Interface

- Access till the end of the Exam
- Personalized Test Analytics 

Get Started!

The most practical B School ITM PGDM iConnect 2015-2017 is a 2 year full time AICTE approved Program.

Download Now
I got 82%ile in CAT What r my chances..........
SCHOOL OF PETROLEUM MANAGEMENT has nothing to do with XAT score///If u get 85%tile + score ,u can apply for it.The college is good with a rocking infrastructure,Supported by leading national and international oil companies.
Placement is also good,with an average package of 6 lakhs.u can visit the website...School of Petroleum Management
Hi All...

I m Bitul Dash frm Bangalore..

I am expecting around 85 %le in CAT'09 and got 20+ in XAT.

How is IPM-gandhinagar and wat abt its placement (avarage n highest Pack) ?
Kindly check and continue discussion in below mentioned thread.

http://www.pagalguy.com/forum/cat-an...rly-known.html (School of Petroleum Management (Formerly known as IPMG) - Admission Query 2010)
No. of countries in the world r more than d no. of yrs in life,so travel as many places as u can !!!
hi,

Whats the average CTC offered in SPM and wts the cut off for CAT? and do they accept MAT scores?
Having queries regarding IPMG admission 2009
Plz continue i the thread below:

http://www.pagalguy.com/forum/cat-and-related-discussion/36669-ipmg-admission-2009-a-2.html
B.Tech, CAIIB
at 78.13%ile in CAT 85%in 10th...72% in 12th....n 72%in btech till 3rd yr...currently in final yr btech(cs)....can i xpct a cal from IPGM
hi all,

Please help me out. I am in utter despair. I have got 86 percentile in cat this year. my profile is decent with 3 years of work exp in IT sector in one of india's leading IT giant. I want to switch from IT to gas and oil as I am basically a Chemical engineering graduate and in IT sector I dont see further
advancement of my career.

Please advice me if there are people in IPMG with my kind of experience or would I be the single case. What are my prospects of getting through all the
admission process??If any IPMGian could give me his or her phone number I think it would be better if I call and ask my queries.

thanks,
Ghana
ashish_aqu Says
Hi Dude ,I am getting around 80%ile in CAT.VA - 82%ileDI - 75%ileQA - 72%ileXth - 82% ( Guj Board )Xiith - 54% (Guj Board )What r my chances?Thanks in advance

hi ashish,

You have a good chance...

Try it...
No. of countries in the world r more than d no. of yrs in life,so travel as many places as u can !!!
Hi Dude ,I am getting around 80%ile in CAT.VA - 82%ileDI - 75%ileQA - 72%ileXth - 82% ( Guj Board )Xiith - 54% (Guj Board )What r my chances?Thanks in advance
hi Rakesh,

To be frank enough i wont be able to comment on this because this would be first batch of PGDPM-EX.

As far as PDGM was consider it was worth.
nihit Says
:sleepy:.. Nope, no idea on package of shlum and weatherford.. they dint disclosed it yet...

hi nihit ,
its rakesh here i have just qualified for PGDPM-EX 2 yrs course quarterly 1 week classroom course , presently working in MNC in oil and gas/ refinary plant design (piping/stress engineer-design) i have 3 yrs of total exp with 1 yr in site execution at iocl .\present ctc of mine is round 5.5l , pursuing this course what your experiance says that ppl from design field will have opportunity with the companies coming thier for campus placement or off campus will they consider my current experiance as relevant to them as my present experiance is more technical then managerial.
hi Kumar...

You do have a chance to get a call.. final conversion depends on ur performance in GDPI and past acads+extra curriculam ...

Follow This Discussion

When you follow a discussion, you receive notifications about new posts and comments. You can unfollow a discussion anytime, or turn off notifications for it.

34 people follow this discussion.