About this discussion

Last updated

Author
Manu Kapoor @manduks

Tags

Interview tips - Must read

Hi all, I found this article on preparing yourself for interviews. I am sure it will benefit us all. Manduks PREPARATION FOR INTERVIEWS Because communication skills are such an integral part of effective management, some schools ...
Follow this discussion to get notified of latest updates.
Page 6 of 41   

Hi Puys...

If u have time, pls chk this link... I have started a new thread.. thought it would be a good idea... seniors, pls help...

http://www.pagalguy.com/discussions/2012-gd-topics-current-affairs-25075317/3079814

My GIM PI experience

Hope it helps..

Liked what you read? Visit my blog - http://lifearattle.blogspot.in/

Hey give some gyaan on what we should ask the interviewer, when he/she asks do u have any questions?

That's what i would call thorough guidance. thanx man. keep posting more ..

Need some guidance
I have 3 years of experience in oil and gas sector (upstream). Most of it is white collar with little field experience. I want to do MBA from some recognized institute. It is not hard and fast that I wanna do MBA in oil and gas sector only but I don't want to make my experience worthless.
I did BE mechanical with first class before joining oil and gas field. My experience includes international work experience and I am confident of scoring high in CAT/GMAT. Please guide me which B schools and most importantly what specializations shall I opt for? Explaining why MBA after 3 years in oil and gas appears to be a headache to me...:(

Wonderful tips and tricks to crack GD's & Interviews.

Some more resources at my disposal which i fund worth sharing with u folks

Some coming right from Uncle Sam's dept of Labor (everything's official about it )

Job Interview Tips

Some coming from a collection of my online docs

Best Answers to Interview Questions
INTERVIEW TIPS and every thing related to interview

Happy reading and B.O.L for that interview

• 1 Like  

Very helpful information, it would be more helpful if you add few questions on

What to ask employer during interview?

akhil tiwari Says
Sub-iss-cry-bing!!!!

Tiwari ji , you can do that by using the 'Thread Tools '.
You do not have to waste posts for subscribing

Sub-iss-cry-bing!!!!

The only disability in life is a bad attitude. Get rid of it!

Follow This Discussion

When you follow a discussion, you receive notifications about new posts and comments. You can unfollow a discussion anytime, or turn off notifications for it.

491 people follow this discussion.