SHOW
MORE DISCUSSIONS ABOUT ISME, Bangalore

Info required : International School of Management Experience(ISME) Banglore

ISME boasts of names like CMU,MIT...... They say they gurantee placements...Infra looks fantastic...Fees is competent...But no much info available....What say ppl? *Edited By Oxymoron: Title changed to reflect the full name of the institute *
CAn any one plz tell me abt the placements at ISME Bangalore...I have converted the call and thinking of joining...plz suggest whether I shuld join or not...!!!!!!!!
  • Last year highest salary paid to our student is 9.5lac on.... 22 Apr.
ismeadmissions
ISME Admissions @ismeadmissions 5
Last year highest salary paid to our student is 9.5lac on an average salary of 4 lac
Why don't you visit Campus for more details. . Online can give u rough idea only.
  • 1 Like  
  • Mr Anirudh today i am planing to visit ISME why dont you .... 07 Feb.
Aweson
Amit prem @Aweson
Mr Anirudh today i am planing to visit ISME why dont you join me Somewhere to get the real sense
International Management Institute, New Delhi

IMI-Delhi, ranked 9th by Business Today Survey 2014 and accredited with prestigious AMBA, SAQs and NBA, among various other accreditations; is inviting applications for PGDM, PGDHRM and PGDM-B&I for 2015-17 Batch.

Apply Now

Know more about Admissions 2015.

Download Now!
@Balls

Greetings from ISME!

The entry point depends on the previous experience of the student.
Most of our students in the past have got annual package of Rs. 3,00,000 to Rs. 6,00,000/- with the highest being Rs. 8,50,000/- last year.

Best wishes,
Team Admissions

International School of Management Excellence, Bangalore www.isme.in
@Balls

Greetings from ISME!

The Eligibility Criteria for admission is:
CAT/MAT/XAT/ GMAT/ GRE or any other National Management Aptitude Tests. Selection is purely based on merit.
Bachelor's degree or equivalent in any discipline with a minimum of 50% marks.
If you have not appeared in any of the national entrance exam, you would be required to take ISME Entrance Exam on the day of interview.
If you are a final year student, you are eligible to apply. You will be provisionally admitted and before the end of first term you need to submit the Degree Certificate with a minimum of 50% marks.
Admission Process:
The admission process for PGPM 2013 batch has started. The various deadlines for submitting the application form is as follows:
Round 1 Deadline: 28th January, 2013
Round 2 Deadline: 25th February, 2013
Round 3 Deadline: 15th April 2013
GD/PI Process and Shortlist starts by January

For more details please log in to www.isme.in

Best wishes,
Team Admissions

i have a question about placements ? what is the minimum and maximum package offered to the students, r u placing in abroad also ?
Dudes

what scores they take into account, like CAT/MAT/CMAT etc, if they are taking what is the minimum percentile they are looking into, if someone has not done CAT/MAT etc, what is the procedure / process for applying into the college
@ismeadmissions said:
@BallsGreetings from ISME!Yes, you can apply for the same program. But you need to submit the new application along with all the documents and has to under go all the admission process as usual.Best wishes,Team Admission
@Balls

Greetings from ISME!
Yes, you can apply for the same program. But you need to submit the new application along with all the documents and has to under go all the admission process as usual.

Best wishes.

Team Admisson
Hi there, can anybody help me in answering my query,if i appear for the GDPI current year, not cleared the round, I am i eligible for applying for the same program me in the next year?
my friends...
although in this site we are not allowed to blame any college but it is only for help.......

i have done a good 10 days research(as i was free these days & got admission in isme)..the truth of this college is...
please don't take admission in this..
1-it is non-aicte(you will think that even iim,xlri are not aicte..but friends if you are going to take in mat collegs i.e they are average collegs...so you need aicte..it is the best..also don.t take for distance learning or ugc..try to get aicte so that no problem further......
2-it is 18 month pgdm(pgpm) not of 2 years..think about it if you understand the true meaning of 2 years pgdm...which is nabet accredited & nabet accredit only those course that are under 2 years not even 2 years...understand..?
3-even colleges is not able to give the exact placement scene..they give a round answer...i accept placement is o.k.(but keep mind the above points also...)
4-seniors are not helpful....giving the exact scene of placement & etc..that present the wrong environment....

there are many points but the main points i have written........only for sake that..it will help those students who are average so that they may not take false decicions & are not able to get the right point about these colleges.........for proof......write an e-mail to the director of nabet regarding the accredit........you will exactly thank me.........:)
:banghead:hello seniors...
please tell me about this college as almost nothing is on the website.
1-what is the avg & lowest placement?
2-how many companies visited for final placement(not for visiting or summer intern)?
3-how many got highest placement?
4-in a poster launched by isme ,i got that from e-mail headed as "want to be isme alumni" many reputed companies names were given,were they recurited on campus or student grab that some time later?
5-normally what range of placement companies visited?
thanks in advance.
:banghead:hello seniors...
please tell me about this college as almost nothing is on the website.
1-what is the avg & lowest placement?
2-how many companies visited for final placement(not for visiting or summer intern)?
3-how many got highest placement?
4-in a poster launched by isme ,i got that from e-mail headed as "want to be isme alumni" many reputed companies names were given,were they recurited on campus or student grab that some time later?
5-normally what range of placement companies visited?
thanks in advance.
Guys whts the fee structure
Class Representative, NITK MBA 2012-14
writing n intrview..

Follow This Discussion

When you follow a discussion, you receive notifications about new posts and comments. You can unfollow a discussion anytime, or turn off notifications for it.

20 people follow this discussion.