Free Question Bank – PaGaLGuY's Prepathon

Includes Daily Quizzes, GK updates and Mock Tests!
For CAT, IBPS, SSC-CGL and more!

About this discussion

Last updated

Author
@sakshi_s83

Tags

Info required : Indian Institute of Finance (IIF) Delhi

Hi guys, Searched for IIF Delhi...no thread for this institute...Anyone applied to this institute.. As per the feedback recd..inst not good enuf... but still need to discuss moe abt this inst as have read in a book that its one of the bette...
Follow this discussion to get notified of latest updates.
Page 2 of 9   
Dear Seniors Kindly suggest based on my profile
Category - GENERAL
CAT 2012 overall - 89.25
QA - 95.98
VA-66.66
Btech-70.06%
12th - 83.2%(CBSE)
10th - 80.0% (CBSE)
16 Months of Work Exp with IT Company
I ll be really grateful if anyone can pls tell about my chances for the same?
IIF is one of the good colleges of Finance in India. The level of intellectual capital in this institute is better than any other college of MAT and other colleges like IBS Gurgaon or Amity or Jaipuria.

The good news regarding infra is now they have shifted to Noida Sec 83 and it is much much better place than the previous one. Moreover it has been a great year for the placements as well. 30 companies have visited with highest of 7.8 lpa and average is little more than 4.

It is not like any other college which offers Programme in finance and then places you at sales of financial products. The job is completely hardcore finance. Most of the students in the college are freshers.

In case any of you further require guidance, u can contact me on my email id.

hello, i got a call from IIF for MBF and PGDBM. it looks like the institute has got good placement record. please kindly elaborate on placements. and also suggest me which on to opt.
thanks!
Prepathon – Prepare for IBPS, SSC-CGL and more!

Prepathon gives you courses that are backed by real coaches. Ask, discuss and learn from both coaches and other students. Innovative learning formats, friendly coaches and cutting edge technology — all in one powerful mobile app.

Google Play Store     Learn More

Download prepathon for free

Prepathon is available on the Google Play Store for a free download.

Google Play Store

PGDBF is aicte approved.......how is this program..????
Also wot is the minimum MAT score required for it...?????????

Friend if you want to waste your money and two precious years, kindly go for it.

• 1 Like  
jiyoharpal Says
Dear there, kindly tell whether you are a student or how are you related to IIF... that you are favoring so much for this ridiculous institute? And for those who want to take admission in IIF, connect with me at grv310@gmail.com.

I got a call letter for gd/pi from Indian Institute for Finance. Is it good? have not heard of it.

Regards,
Anoop

Dear there, kindly tell whether you are a student or how are you related to IIF... that you are favoring so much for this ridiculous institute? And for those who want to take admission in IIF, connect with me at grv310@gmail.com.

jiyoharpal Says
I am telling one best way to judge this institute. Just search out for iif students/pass outs and ask them they will tell you the best. Don't go for me or him. Just do your own homework before taking admission in this institute.

I guess u r a joke!!!! Coz single student from previous batch got placed. Check http://iif.edu/data/iif/recruitment/RG1012.pdf
Then reply.. Think before u speak.

I am telling one best way to judge this institute. Just search out for iif students/pass outs and ask them they will tell you the best. Don't go for me or him. Just do your own homework before taking admission in this institute.

I am surprised at the views mentioned here which do not speak truth. On the contrary IIF is one of the leading B-Schools in India and have adequate academic infrastructure. It is finestB-school in Finance in the country.

The entire campus is now wi-fi. It is funny to read that it is a fake institute. the Institute was setup in 1987 25 years back with many batches successfully rolled out.

I have visited there website recently. it says that the Institute programme -PGDBF is already recognised by AICTE as well. So please check facts before posting such misleading posts. Regards.

Friends the user that has posted this comment is of 31 years, I dont think that he is a student. He must be some person related to iif. The program introduced by iif ie PGDBF was not there in 2009, when I went for admission. When I attended one seminar there talked with the seniors they told nothing positive about this institute. If you want further information search orkut or fb for students of iif and ask them about iif and see their replies. One more thing check the address in the website and then call them and ask for the actual address of the campus aur phir aap dekhna ye kya kya bahane banate hain. Sirf campus wi fi kar dene se institute achcha nahi ho jata. This institute has no placement at all. Iske baad bhi agar koi isme admission lena chahta hai to God bless him. I can say just this. Tell me just one thing when iif had made news in India being it such a "repute institute 25 years old."
  • 1 Like  

Follow This Discussion

When you follow a discussion, you receive notifications about new posts and comments. You can unfollow a discussion anytime, or turn off notifications for it.

118 people follow this discussion.