SHOW

Info required : Indian Institute of Finance (IIF) Delhi

Hi guys, Searched for IIF Delhi...no thread for this institute...Anyone applied to this institute.. As per the feedback recd..inst not good enuf... but still need to discuss moe abt this inst as have read in a book that its one of the bette...

Hi guys, Can anyone give me list of colleges that I can apply to with my cmat 1st test score. My score is 210, 95.2%. 

Dear Seniors Kindly suggest me regarding admission in IIF Delhi

My Profile

Category - SC

CAT 2013 overall - 59.34 [QA - 52.06 VA-65.08]

BBA from FMS, Dr. Hari Singh Gour University, Sagar (MP)-58.43%

12th - 76.88%(MP BSE)

10th - 67% (MP BSE)

I ll be really thankful if anyone can pleases tell about my chances for getting call from IIF Delhi,

THANKS in advance.

PraveenS
International Management Institute, New Delhi

IMI-Delhi, ranked 9th by Business Today Survey 2014 and accredited with prestigious AMBA, SAQs and NBA, among various other accreditations; is inviting applications for PGDM, PGDHRM and PGDM-B&I for 2015-17 Batch.

Apply Now

Know more about Admissions 2015.

Download Now!

@kriti02

Iv got an admission call from indian institute of finance (iif). The forum was no help cz the info was outdated. can anybody tell me what is the current scenario of this col. is it worth doin mbf from? what is its placement record n facilities? please help!!!!

1) good

2) average

3) bad Skip

€‹I also get the admission call and the prospetus.......2013. the colg has bad placement record...the fees is very high

Iv got an admission call from indian institute of finance (iif). The forum was no help cz the info was outdated. can anybody tell me what is the current scenario of this col. is it worth doin mbf from? what is its placement record n facilities? please help!!!!
15 people answered this question.
You can view the comments after answering or skipping this question.

@sakshi_s83

Hi guys, Searched for IIF Delhi...no thread for this institute...Anyone applied to this institute..As per the feedback recd..inst not good enuf... but still need to discuss moe abt this inst as have read in a book that its one of the better inst for finance..Plz pour in yr views guys..

@vamseakrishna

hello, i got a call from IIF for MBF and PGDBM. it looks like the institute has got good placement record. please kindly elaborate on placements. and also suggest me which on to opt.thanks!

no placement, lying about 100% placement.

I have something even more interesting to share, as i have already mentioned about my reason of leaving the institute, (to be honest i did not want to leave after having spent 6 months )but in our batch after joining the institute all of us were disappointed after knowing the truth and, 5 students in my presence left the institute just because of the fake claims and poor facilities in terms of faculty and several other reasons which i have mentioned, degree was one major concern for people who had plans of higher studies like Phd.
I can well explain in and out of this institute, i unfortunately took admission in 2013 knowing it was an institute being funded by govt. as they boast, and me along with some other mates in college were not allowed to sit in first and second trimester exams and were compelled to drop an year on the name of low attendance i had already given my medical which to me was told to have accepted. And, surprisingly without any prior notice on the day of the first exam i was informed not to sit in the exam. I left the institute couldn't do much around 200k went for toss. To talk about the college it is not approved by any central or state govt. nor is it an autonomous body since dat too requires the permission of some authentic govt body and yes, don't go by the fake lines ("we fund AICTE"), as they say. I can tell you something the director is the real dictator, the faculty are the siblings. does not have its own campus they have hired a couple floors on rent in noida. And also i would like to add that they dont give any masters degree or equivalent PGDM its just a diploma (Mgnt of business finance) stay the f*** away save ur money save ur future. cheers.

• 3 Likes  
  • @anpat will u plz told me about iif. i also selected in i.... 07 Jun '13.
sarabj
sarab singh @sarabj
@anpat will u plz told me about iif. i also selected in iif and they told me to submit 20000 rupees by 10 junne 2013. so will u told me truth about the colg
i want 2 knw abt indian institute of finance
i want 2 knw abt dis college
is it worth taking admission in dis college???
i will to about iif noida. how is this college . is there any placement

Dear Seniors Kindly suggest based on my profile
Category - GENERAL
CAT 2012 overall - 89.25
QA - 95.98
VA-66.66
Btech-70.06%
12th - 83.2%(CBSE)
10th - 80.0% (CBSE)
16 Months of Work Exp with IT Company
I ll be really grateful if anyone can pls tell about my chances for the same?
IIF is one of the good colleges of Finance in India. The level of intellectual capital in this institute is better than any other college of MAT and other colleges like IBS Gurgaon or Amity or Jaipuria.

The good news regarding infra is now they have shifted to Noida Sec 83 and it is much much better place than the previous one. Moreover it has been a great year for the placements as well. 30 companies have visited with highest of 7.8 lpa and average is little more than 4.

It is not like any other college which offers Programme in finance and then places you at sales of financial products. The job is completely hardcore finance. Most of the students in the college are freshers.

In case any of you further require guidance, u can contact me on my email id.

hello, i got a call from IIF for MBF and PGDBM. it looks like the institute has got good placement record. please kindly elaborate on placements. and also suggest me which on to opt.
thanks!
PGDBF is aicte approved.......how is this program..????
Also wot is the minimum MAT score required for it...?????????
Friend if you want to waste your money and two precious years, kindly go for it.
  • 1 Like  
jiyoharpal Says
Dear there, kindly tell whether you are a student or how are you related to IIF... that you are favoring so much for this ridiculous institute? And for those who want to take admission in IIF, connect with me at grv310@gmail.com.

I got a call letter for gd/pi from Indian Institute for Finance. Is it good? have not heard of it.

Regards,
Anoop

Follow This Discussion

When you follow a discussion, you receive notifications about new posts and comments. You can unfollow a discussion anytime, or turn off notifications for it.

81 people follow this discussion.