Indraprastha University - MBA(2010-12)

Hello puys I have started this thread to discuss about the MBA and MBA (IB) programes started by IP university in Delhi , the university is fairly well known and recognized by UGC. However , little is known about it's MBA. I have scouted...
Follow this discussion to get notified of latest updates.
Page 15 of 120   
@ harpreet..

bro what are the placements scenario in maharaja agrasen.,,gittaratan,,dias and technia ??

or i should take admission in b-schools under MAT like asia pacific,,asian business school,,jims etc ??

what is your rank..............

@ harpreet..

bro what are the placements scenario in maharaja agrasen.,,gittaratan,,dias and technia ??

or i should take admission in b-schools under MAT like asia pacific,,asian business school,,jims etc ??

Admissions open at Goa Institute of Management

Studying at GIM will change you; transforming you into a competent leader. A learning experience based on Ethics, Diversity, Innovation, Research and Social Sensitivity, specifically designed to launch you into a rewarding and successful career.

Apply Now.

Learn more about us.

Start Downloading

Hi,,i got 5230 rank ..SC category ..is there any chance to get admission ??

First phase of Counseling schedule(only document verification) is out only for the reserved category students.
(Delhi SC/ST/PH/DEF only)
http://ipu.ac.in/cet2012/cnmba110512.PDF

Schedule for Delhi General and all categories of Outside Delhi region will be updated on 16th May.

counselling schedule aa gaya........but there is no information about the relaxation of obc category students .........why university is not implementing obc quota in USMS and its govt colleges..........?????

rjuneja555 Says
ya bro thats what i was trying to say dude what other options d u have......

I am having no such options but still i will not take admission in this IP would prefer to do job for 1 year now and will try next year but cant waste my MBA here..just imagine earning 2.2 lakhs p.a after so much of education..this is the package of a student who was a realy good student in class(USMS) and was also involved in co curricular activities..damn frustrating
guptaankit Says
my rank is 145 and I have finaly decided not to waSte my 2 years in IP.. students studying their said frankly that the thing is if you will not pay enough fees you cant get placements..in such a small fees IP is just not able to attract companies..this is the MAIN problem..other problem is their faculty and ways of teaching,they said things like presentations,projects, case studies are not done in USMS(REALY MARGINAL),so this is another problem. I realy dont think people should waste their 2 years and dont fall into the trap of small fees. BEWARE GUYS

ya bro thats what i was trying to say dude what other options d u have......
hey ankit could you pls elaborate a lil more on the discussion you had..
btw whats your rank???

also did you get to know as to what kind of profiles are generally offered to students cuz from whatever i have read here most students are given marketing read sales profiles..

my rank is 145 and I have finaly decided not to waSte my 2 years in IP.. students studying their said frankly that the thing is if you will not pay enough fees you cant get placements..in such a small fees IP is just not able to attract companies..this is the MAIN problem..other problem is their faculty and ways of teaching,they said things like presentations,projects, case studies are not done in USMS(REALY MARGINAL),so this is another problem. I realy dont think people should waste their 2 years and dont fall into the trap of small fees. BEWARE GUYS
  • 1 Like  

hey guys i m telling if u have any single option of good mat or cat collage dn dnt go for ip dont see the fees dt the fees is very low in ip. M.B.A is an life time oppertuinity dont see the short term benifits like fees & location if today ur a going to spend 8-10 lakhs for a good b-school (mat or cat) u will surley getting good returns...bcz these collages put various efforts for placements............this is nt my personal opinion i have discussed it with 100'of seniors......

• 1 Like  
guptaankit Says
IP is useless, i had a healthy discussion with the students of USMS yesterday,their response was so negative about the placements..

hey ankit could you pls elaborate a lil more on the discussion you had..
btw whats your rank???

also did you get to know as to what kind of profiles are generally offered to students cuz from whatever i have read here most students are given marketing read sales profiles..
rjuneja555 Says
bro usms placement is low bcz it is prtially govt owned & thats why it dose nt make that much efforts bt my freind is an H.R(xlri jamshedpur) he told me that usms has a great brand name & it has a great off campus placement but if u have a option of other good mat or cat b-schools than dont go for ip.......

how can a college have a great off campus placement record.. off campus jobs totally depend on students and college has got nothing to do with it..
rjuneja555 Says
bro what is your rank..........

I secured 117 rank (Delhi General).
harpr33t Says
Are you sure about the placements n brand name coz i'm deciding to opt USMS this year (as i dont have any other mat/cat option).

bro what is your rank..........
rjuneja555 Says
bro usms placement is low bcz it is prtially govt owned & thats why it dose nt make that much efforts bt my freind is an H.R(xlri jamshedpur) he told me that usms has a great brand name & it has a great off campus placement but if u have a option of other good mat or cat b-schools than dont go for ip.......

Are you sure about the placements n brand name coz i'm deciding to opt USMS this year (as i dont have any other mat/cat option).
guptaankit Says
IP is useless, i had a healthy discussion with the students of USMS yesterday,their response was so negative about the placements.. they said MBA is a one time in a life time course so you should not waste your precious 2 years of life doing mba from this USMS..they SAID placements in MAIT and even DIAS ARE MUCH BETTER THAN USMS..so this should be an eye opener for students who are targeting IP or USMS even.

• 1 Like  

Follow This Discussion

When you follow a discussion, you receive notifications about new posts and comments. You can unfollow a discussion anytime, or turn off notifications for it.

258 people follow this discussion.