Indraprastha University - MBA(2010-12)

Hello puys I have started this thread to discuss about the MBA and MBA (IB) programes started by IP university in Delhi , the university is fairly well known and recognized by UGC. However , little is known about it's MBA. I have scouted...
Follow this discussion to get notified of latest updates.
Page 15 of 180   

My Rank in CET is 860 with region Outside Delhi.....which colleges i can get with this Rank and is worth doing MBA from that colleges??

Ask you mom/dad to attend counseling with all the proofs(take a print out of your datesheet) and documents.

They will allow your parents to attend counseling without any issue. But all the task has to be done your parents on your behalf, i.e, signing the attendence, then sorting the documents in the order mentioned on the file (they will provide you with a file during counseling where you will put all your document). and get them verified from the officials over there on your behalf.

That's it. No worries.

Schedule for 2nd phase of counseling will be out soon on IPU's website.

k thank u soo much i will
aar1 Says
plz help my counselling is on 25th and i have my examination on dat day i can`t attend dis verification phase...

Ask you mom/dad to attend counseling with all the proofs(take a print out of your datesheet) and documents.

They will allow your parents to attend counseling without any issue. But all the task has to be done your parents on your behalf, i.e, signing the attendence, then sorting the documents in the order mentioned on the file (they will provide you with a file during counseling where you will put all your document). and get them verified from the officials over there on your behalf.

That's it. No worries.

Schedule for 2nd phase of counseling will be out soon on IPU's website.
I think NO, He/She wont be allowed to sit during seat allotment.
They seemed really strict this year and also, those candidates who had an exam on the counseling day and were not able to attend the 1st phase counseling were not even spared.Their parents had to attend counseling.

IP university issued a notice that if any candidate has an exam on the counseling date, then his/her parents/guardian should attend the verification phase(with datesheet of exam as proof).

k thank u so much
aar1 Says
so wen will seat allotments start?? and if a person doesn`t attend verification phase of counselling wud he be permitted to sit for d allotment phase??

I think NO, He/She wont be allowed to sit during seat allotment.
They seemed really strict this year and also, those candidates who had an exam on the counseling day and were not able to attend the 1st phase counseling were not even spared.Their parents had to attend counseling.

IP university issued a notice that if any candidate has an exam on the counseling date, then his/her parents/guardian should attend the verification phase(with datesheet of exam as proof).
  • 1 Like  
aar1 Says
so wen will seat allotments start?? and if a person doesn`t attend verification phase of counselling wud he be permitted to sit for d allotment phase??

plz help my counselling is on 25th and i have my examination on dat day i can`t attend dis verification phase...
harpr33t Says
None.. as of now. Its was just document verification phase. No seat allotment took place today.

It was but only for verification phase only.(from Rank 1 to 300)
This year, they splitted the counseling in 2 phase, 1st phase is verification only(no admission in this phase).
Admission will only take place in 2nd phase.

• @harpr33t hi i gave ip's cet exam for mba on 19 may 2013.... 02 Jun '13.
shv2
shivani shivani21 @shv2 4
@harpr33t

hi i gave ip's cet exam for mba on 19 may 2013... i have a rank of 202.. is usms possible at this rank? i am a general category student.. also how do we get to knw about the counselling rounds and all? please help..thanks in advance..:)

oh wasn`t it schedulled for today ?? from rank 1-150??

aar1 Says
how many seats got filled up at usms today??

None.. as of now. Its was just document verification phase. No seat allotment took place today.
  • 1 Like  

Follow This Discussion

When you follow a discussion, you receive notifications about new posts and comments. You can unfollow a discussion anytime, or turn off notifications for it.

271 people follow this discussion.