About this discussion

Last updated

Author
Nitin Kumar @rahicecream

Tags

Indian Premier League- Season 5 & Fantasy League Discussions

Everything related to IPL season 5 will be discussed here. Some interesting bids today :: Bought *Brendon McCullum* \- $900,000 to Kolkata Knight Riders (base price $400,000) *Ravindra Jadeja* \- Maximum purse of $2 million bid...
Follow this discussion to get notified of latest updates.
Page 1 of 157   

thank you puys for your support.

KKR has won and season is over now.

i believe we should get back here now.
http://www.pagalguy.com/discussions/cricket-trivia-and-discussions-25061151

in case i have missed something or some thing more needs to be done on this thread, then please pm me or any other mod.

it will be re-opened for a limited time.

• 8 Likes  
Commenting on this post has been disabled.
In case you guys don't know Rahicecream won two puyscar(s) after getting three last time.
Congratulations to him

At last won some big fantasy league of PG , (2nd in WC,6th in IPL IV , 5th in fantasy premier league )

If I offend anyone here with my post or on FB, then sorry (other than bharat arora :grin:)

And also KKR won , be it without DADA . Still :)

But for all the sports lover. This ain't over

http://www.pagalguy.com/discussions/uefa-euro-2012-poland-ukraine-discussion-fantasy-25081943

This is thread in case any of you are a religious footy follower :biggrin:. If not , still welcome

KKR KKR KKR KKR

sala :P..ab to meri gf theory sahi ho jaye..bahut chatar patar karta hai ye ladka :grin::biggrin:..
IMT Open Admissions for 2015

Kellogg India, L'Oreal India, Thomas Cook, Citibank etc. among the top recruiters.

Informed Decisions today leads to Promised Future tomorrow.

Take Your Call Now

Know More About Us!

Download Now
I can't believe that this match was not fixed because CSK were the favorites and even after 190 they lost in a final where Dhoni does miracles, he couldnt win a sitter?
Not able to digest.

These things happen in T20 cricket. Being a die hard CSK fan, I am still happy for KKR as
1.KKR had worked really hard to enter the finals and even though the points speak differently, they were clearly the underdogs in front of mighty Chennai.
2. they had to chase a big total but still they kept their cool even when under a lot of pressure(which MI & DD had failed to do)
3. Its healthy for the tournament when a consistent team(in the league phase) win the trophy. Hard work pays off.
4. It will finally stop those cry babies in facebook and youtube who kept cooking up theories that all the teams were paid to make CSK win. These whining fans were actually disrespecting their fav teams(RCB,MI,DD) by these ridiculous theories.. I hope they stop spreading these 'fixing' delusions atleast in the next season..
And CSK, thanks for giving us great entertainment this season.. So many last ball/over finishes thanks to CSK...
Their metamorphosis as soon as the entered the playoffs was awesome. Hopefully CSK shall regain the trophy with a better performance & consistency next year. Cheers CSK!
  • 2 Likes  
"To Live is to Die" - Cliff Burton

Kudos to KKR

Really proud that a school senior from faridabad had a hand in making KKR the champions

Manvinder Bisla :thumbsup:

This year IPL thread was much less fun than last year , part of the fact that many actually shifted to Facebook :)

This year saw people getting angry a lot more on sarcastic comments than last year .. May be we are loosing the patience and humor in us

Subha dada congrats once again :cheers:

PS: MBA4MYLIFE , i was kidding buddy in my last comment , no offense meant , why so serious?

• 8 Likes  
Co-Founder, CareerAnna.com 
rohitpal Says
why has del potro been suspended

I think he didnt quite act as someone from Argentina as his location says

P.S. SRK almost jumped off from the stands It shows how much it means to him

KKR
  • 2 Likes  

why has del potro been suspended

In case you guys don't know Rahicecream won two puyscar(s) after getting three last time.
Congratulations to him

At last won some big fantasy league of PG , (2nd in WC,6th in IPL IV , 5th in fantasy premier league )

If I offend anyone here with my post or on FB, then sorry (other than bharat arora :grin:)

And also KKR won , be it without DADA . Still :)

But for all the sports lover. This ain't over

http://www.pagalguy.com/discussions/uefa-euro-2012-poland-ukraine-discussion-fantasy-25081943

This is thread in case any of you are a religious footy follower :biggrin:. If not , still welcome

KKR KKR KKR KKR

• 10 Likes  
This too shall pass ...

A well deserved win for KKR :cheerio: and happy that finally a playoff lived upto its billing and was not one sided. And moreover a new winner is a good thing for IPL and fans :)

CSK still remains the most consistent team and it will be interesting to see how Gauti and company fare in their defending campaign next year :)

Finished 5th in the league after reaching a low of 23rd rank with only 14 matches left.... Congrats to Subha yet again for winning the league and congrats to all the KKR fans :cheers:

On a lighter note, anti-csk brigade can now say that IPL wasn't fix

And finally there will be no wait for matches from tomorrow

all in IPL-6

• 9 Likes  

all the whistles of CHENNAI will be quiet now for god's sake....

and more importantly next yr's final will be at the EDEN GARDENS.......

KKR ROCKS man..............

• 1 Like  
DLF IPL 2012 CHAMPIONS : KOLKATA KNIGHTRIDERS.....
  • 1 Like  
I can't believe that this match was not fixed because CSK were the favorites and even after 190 they lost in a final where Dhoni does miracles, he couldnt win a sitter?
Not able to digest.

well then maybe HAJMOLA could help u..........:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:
  • 1 Like  
PARTY TIME IN the whole of west bengal.......:drinking::drinking::drinking::drinking::drinking::drinking::drinking::drinking::drinking::drinking::drinking::drinking::drinking::drinking::drinking::drinking::drinking::drinking::drinking::drinking::drinking::drinking::drinking::drinking::drinking::drinking::drinking::drinking::drinking::drinking:
  • 1 Like  
Korbo Lorbo Jeetbo Re...

BLEED VIOLET !!!! :)

BLEED PURPLE MAN......
  • 1 Like  

Not able to digest.

Srk stole the show with his unique style.
He was the supersar,magnanimous supersar.king khan is the real badshah,shehnshah,a true pathan.0
he is the most hardworking and shrewd in ipl.
Srk u are champ,u steal the show.
Well played gambhir too.

Regards, Varun Tripathi,Team-MnC,LBSIM-PGDM(2013-15)

Follow This Discussion

When you follow a discussion, you receive notifications about new posts and comments. You can unfollow a discussion anytime, or turn off notifications for it.

135 people follow this discussion.