SHOW

IMS Ghaziabad

heya all.. a truth abt IMS ghaziabad (possibly u know abt it)
Puys!

All admission/Institute related queries about IMS Ghaziabad for Admissions 2014-16 can now be re-directed to the following touch-points inside the PG Network.

2014-16 Official Admissions Queries Thread

Official Brand Page (For all Institute related updates, Alumni Profiles, Interviews, Blogs, Photographs & Videos)

Faculty Point of Contacts

Dr Tapan - Associate Professor & Programme Chairperson-PGDM

Dr S K Dube -
Faculty

Prof Reena Singh - Associate Prof

-

Ashwin Susarla
PGHQ

Commenting on this post has been disabled.
Romica & Gautham224:

The Official query thread for IMS Ghaziabad is here. Kindly repost your questions there.

http://www.pagalguy.com/forum/mat-state-level-cet-related/75364-official-ims-ghaziabad-admission-query.html
Moderators, kindly close this thread as the official thread has been up and running at the above link since the last couple of months.

Ashwin Susarla
PGHQ
  • 1 Like  
MOCK CAT By ITM Business School

- Full Length Mock CAT Papers
- Practice on the Real CAT Examination Interface

- Access till the end of the Exam
- Personalized Test Analytics 

Get Started!

The most practical B School ITM PGDM iConnect 2015-2017 is a 2 year full time AICTE approved Program.

Download Now
please tell me precisely...whether to join ims ghaziabad or not plssssssssss....
got 93% in mat...waiting for reply....
my cousin passed out this year. placed in deloitte from campus.
says all good things abt ims ghaziabad
is IMS ghaziabad a good mba college or not? should i apply?? i read alot of reviews in this forum, and m totally confused. please reply asap.
can anyone tell me about the placement of ims dehradun?i am thinking of taling admission in that institute wit 602 score in mat
use the CAPS LOCK key for writing in small.When caps lock in on tn ur keys r writing in small as shift is on.
u r right ims is hell, pls dont take admission in it
Dear Puys

The Admission team of IMS Ghaziabad is now taking queries for your applications related issues on Pagalguy.com. Please post/subscribe on the following thread for all queries related to application requirements, admission criteria, important dates, etc.

http://www.pagalguy.com/forum/mat-state-level-cet-related/75364-official-ims-ghaziabad-admission-query.html

All the best!
  • 1 Like  

Soumik Ganguly is the Vice President (S&M) of PaGaLGuY.com, a published author in Higher Education marketing

Good college , Good Placement go aheaaaaad ,, BOL........
One of my friends has been SELECTED in IMS GHAZIABAD!

But, he is not sure whether to take admn or not. They are demanding Rs 20,000 till 20th FEB. He has 62 ile in CAT. Should he take the admn? If there are other b schools, then plz suggest. He is really worried.
thanx a mill.....was abt 2 apply 2 ims gaziabad!
Dear Puys

The thread for the admission queries of IMS Ghaziabad is now functioning at the below mentioned link. Kindly redirect all your queries into that from now on.

IMS Ghaziabad Admission Query Thread
Dear Puys

The thread for the admission queries of IMS Ghaziabad is now functioning at the below mentioned link. Kindly redirect all your queries into that from now on.

IMS Ghaziabad Admission Query Thread
den what AICTE is doing ? hatching eggs in their rooms and want to conduct separate exam waste of doing so///////////// now a days eduaction is not in the favour of students .....but under the feets of money makers .......If it was the PROBLEM WHY AICTE IS NOT INTERFERING INTO DIS MATTER AND CORRECTING JUST MUTUAL UNDERSTANDING BETWEEN THEM SPOILS THE LIFE OF STUDENTS DEN AGAIN " Desh ka Bhavishya: Bachchon Ke Haath, Bachchon Ke Saath " waste dis type of education

Follow This Discussion

When you follow a discussion, you receive notifications about new posts and comments. You can unfollow a discussion anytime, or turn off notifications for it.

84 people follow this discussion.