About this discussion

Last updated

Author
@mbaapp08

Tags

Imperial-Tanaka (OR) IE Business School - Advice needed

Hei folks, I solicit ur urgent help/advice. I am from a technical(IT) background and am keen on the Technology sector post MBA. I have few of these admits : Imperial College London, Lancaster and IE Business School (IMBA - English). So now ...
Follow this discussion to get notified of latest updates.

Hei guys...Imperial and IE students/alums and even others who've explored options in Europe - please do chip in...share your views..would be of help to me and other people in a similar situation..

Thanks,
mbaapp08

Hei folks,

I solicit ur urgent help/advice. I am from a technical(IT) background and am keen on the Technology sector post MBA. I have few of these admits : Imperial College London, Lancaster and IE Business School (IMBA - English).
So now the choice has come down to Imperial vs IE for me. Let me put down few details to kick-start the discussion.

Imperial-Tanaka : Imperial is a world class university (in world's top 5 - right in the league of Oxford, Cambridge and Yale). The reputation of the bschool is fast catching up and it has already carved a niche for itself in Technology, Innovation and Entrepreneurship. Its location in London is a great plus.

IE: Almost all the global mba rankings rate it in world's top 15.
Great for entrepreneurship.

This being the case, I am finding it really tough to decide between Imperial and IE. Any clue how both these brands are perceived by the industry internationally?
Please do advise.

Regards,
mbaapp08