PaGaLGuY's Prepathon

Get access to great test material and prepare with friends! For CAT, IBPS, SSC-CGL and more!

Download for free.

IMI Final Call Getters 2012-2014

Results for* IMI Delhi 2012-14 *have been declared: Admission Status *Congratulations *to those who have converted.*Welcome to IMI Delhi *. :: : Use this thread for the discussion regarding the waitlist movement and queries about college etc...
Follow this discussion to get notified of latest updates.
Page 24 of 96   
Geet12 Says
Can anyone tell me the hostel registration procedure after giving the first installment of fees?? And r the hostel rooms (for girls)available ?

Girl's hostel is within the IMI campus. As in the confirmation mail, it was written that the hostel warden/authority will contact you in somedays time or so.... So wait till they contact you or u can contact the admin & can coordinate directly if possible...
  • 2 Likes  

Can anyone tell me the hostel registration procedure after giving the first installment of fees?? And r the hostel rooms (for girls)available ?

hinaSinghal Says
hey i hav got 99 waitlist number... shud i expect the confirmation????

I think with the current status of convert of 80 u can expect a convert

hey i hav got 99 waitlist number... shud i expect the confirmation????

Proud Moment for IMI Delhi

Ranbaxy Laboratories CEO Arun Sawhney reappointed - Economic Times
Mr Arun Sawhney is an esteemed IMI alumni .. just goes to show the strength of IMI Alumni Base of over 30years
  • 3 Likes  
Co-Founder, CareerAnna.com 

What is the refund procedure? Plz enlighten me!:)

Those who have converted other colleges and sure of not joining IMI. please update in the tracker below. Those who are in waitlist also and waiting for convert please update the tracker. It will soothe out the nerves of those who are waiting !!

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AmItHKu5tzCydEw4UXNxVHkycFVIMmxacC03Z3U1Y3c#gid=0

Piyush Anand International Management Institute PGDM, 2012-2014
RogerUnderwrite Says
Praveen just one query, number of seats in PGDM is 120 or 180, there is some confusion here. Some people are saying it has already been increased to 180 but some are saying it is still 120.

Few people have called the admissions office and confirmed that the seats have been increased to 180 (fb post).
We dont have any official info as we are not in Delhi (intern).So would request u to call the admissions office and confirm.
Praveen Sammetla | IMI Delhi | PGDM 2011-13

Praveen just one query, number of seats in PGDM is 120 or 180, there is some confusion here. Some people are saying it has already been increased to 180 but some are saying it is still 120.

shubhamshubh86 Says
Finally Got the Confirmation mail.

what was your waitlist number ???
  • 1 Like  

Follow This Discussion

When you follow a discussion, you receive notifications about new posts and comments. You can unfollow a discussion anytime, or turn off notifications for it.

215 people follow this discussion.