IMI Final Call Getters 2012-2014

Results for* IMI Delhi 2012-14 *have been declared: Admission Status *Congratulations *to those who have converted.*Welcome to IMI Delhi *. :: : Use this thread for the discussion regarding the waitlist movement and queries about college etc...
Follow this discussion to get notified of latest updates.
Page 24 of 64   
noblekalra Says
how to check???? :O

You will receive an email , atb
Co-Founder, CareerAnna.com 
Congrats :cheers:

were u waitlisted for HR or PGDM ? and what was ur number :)

how to check????
IMI Delhi Admission Committee 2012-2014
IMT Open Admissions for 2015

Kellogg India, L'Oreal India, Thomas Cook, Citibank etc. among the top recruiters.

Informed Decisions today leads to Promised Future tomorrow.

Take Your Call Now

Know More About Us!

Download Now
finalllyyyyyyy,
got thruuuuuu IMI..hapiest day of ma life...:D:D:D:D

Congrats :cheers:

were u waitlisted for HR or PGDM ? and what was ur number

finalllyyyyyyy,
got thruuuuuu IMI..hapiest day of ma life...:D:D:D:D

• 4 Likes  

@seniors..
Any update on the waitlist movement for PGDM????

hello ..could someone please tell me the procedure to cancel the admission.

Apologies if i am reposting this query.

Please drop a mail to admissions@imi.edu.
Praveen Sammetla | IMI Delhi | PGDM 2011-13

hello ..could someone please tell me the procedure to cancel the admission.

Apologies if i am reposting this query.

Regards, Ideadevv --- I am the master of my fate & the captain of my soul
Hi seniors,

I will have 20 months of work-ex in IT field. Will i be elligible for lateral placements?
Is it that lateral placement people get more package than freshers?
Please tell me what was the minimum package for a lateral and a fresher??

please reply.. this is very imp for me to knw....

For our batch it was 24 months and for Junior batch it can even be more , around 20% constitute laterals in a batch so if there 25 pple above 24months exp they are eligible for laterals

Firms like Infosys considers people fresher below 24months so nothing can be done by college lateral policy in that terms

Barclays shared services reduced their bar from 24 months to 18 months to allow more students to sit for placements

Lateral Package is higher definitely Capgemini gives 1 lac extra per year of experience and Infy give 50k-75k extra

Barclays gave 50k extra for students having more than 36 months work ex , but it literally is a international placement with students flying to UK in first month of joining Same is EXL services which offered international assignments for people above 24months work ex again nothing to do with college but company policy

But having said that IMI is one of the best places for a freshers as well ... And with 20months of work ex i dont think ul be eligible for lateral anywhere in top 20 b-schools
  • 6 Likes  
ParthB30 Says
What about getting the confirmation of our DD of 75K ?? Are we gonna get any mails ??

Yes, u will get confirmations through mails within few days.Please check ur spam folder as well.

ngoel0 Says
Hi seniors,Can you pls tell me hw wil v b alloted clubs?diffrnt clubs and its functions and events..Pls throw sum light on this.TIA... :)

The selection process of all the clubs would happen within the first few weeks after u join. Each club has its own selection process and it can contain anything from GD,Essay, Interview to a group task.Each club had its own events/summits round the year but from this year all the events would be held in Nov. Recently marketing and finance clubs have started events which would happen every semester.
  • 1 Like  

Hi seniors,Can you pls tell me hw wil v b alloted clubs?diffrnt clubs and its functions and events..Pls throw sum light on this.TIA...

deepdashes Says
In most likelihood you can expect the info on the same within 2-3 days ...

What about getting the confirmation of our DD of 75K ?? Are we gonna get any mails ??
-Regards, Parth Bhalodi Member | Interface - Marketing committee of SIMSR PGDM | K. J. SIMSR, MUMBAI
ParthB30 Says
When can we expect the updates regarding clearing of Waitlist ??

ruchiras Says
Same query seniors.. please reply when after 30th can we expect the waitlist movement??? the fees for other colleges has to be paid too

In most likelihood you can expect the info on the same within 2-3 days ...
Ayush Deep Admissions Committee IMI, New Delhi
ParthB30 Says

Same query seniors.. please reply when after 30th can we expect the waitlist movement??? the fees for other colleges has to be paid too

-Regards, Parth Bhalodi Member | Interface - Marketing committee of SIMSR PGDM | K. J. SIMSR, MUMBAI
Hello Praveen,

Thanks for the reply. Can you also pls suggest me on IMI vs IITkgp. and wat are chances of converting WL 109 in IMI. One factor that I feel is in favor of IITKgp is fee factor .. tution fee alone is 4 lacs less in IITKgpand thefactor infavor of IMI is distance factor from punjab. can u pls help me on this.

thanks n Br
lovkesh

It is more about what u want be and what these colleges provide.In my view, distance and fees are trivial as MBA is more about the exposure and the learning which u gain in the next 2 years.IMI is known for its strength is faculty and with the DG Dr.Pritam Singh, we have seen lot of changes in the last one year.Talk to seniors of both the colleges and make a decision.
PM me if u have further queries.:)
  • 2 Likes  

Follow This Discussion

When you follow a discussion, you receive notifications about new posts and comments. You can unfollow a discussion anytime, or turn off notifications for it.

215 people follow this discussion.
Events in IMI K Kolkata