SHOW
MORE DISCUSSIONS ABOUT DMS IITR, Roorkee

IIT Roorkee 2012-2014 GDPI call getters

Hi Puys Since the calls are announced its the time to prepare for GDPI(Some of you muct be already preparing). Please introduce yourself and tell about your profile on this thread... All The Best ur profile means your cat %ile/s... Read More »

Helllo,

Could some one please let me know as how may change my GD-PI date ?

Looking forward to your kind replies.

Regards,

madmee

Helllo,

Could some one please let me know as how may change my GD-PI date ?

Looking forward to your kind replies.

Regards,

madmee

School of Inspired Leadership - Admissions Open!

SOIL has been co-created by a consortium of 32 leading companies. Admissions Open for the 7th Batch!

500 + Alumni working in top positions across industry.

Average Package : 9.0 Lacs, Highest Package : 18.0 Lacs

Apply Now!

Know more about 1 year leadership program at SOIL.

Download Now
cat 93.01%ile
BE final year 69.9%
10th 86.1
12th 87.1
what are my chances to get a call for gdpi?

mihir517 Says
wont cross 5.30....u have a lot of buffer

thanks ..even i wanted to knw dis
Dil Naumeed Nahi Nakaam Hi to Hai Lambi Hai Gham Ki Sham lekin Sham hi to hai
@senior,cn u plz let me knw d app tym by wich d gd/pi process gets ovr for 1 :30pm slot?
I hv mine on 17th n i hv my train around 7pm.

wont cross 5.30....u have a lot of buffer
tera hi qaram - bro we appreciate your concern but the new name of the thread was not in sync with the previous year threads and thus I created another thread with the different name. Hope you don't mind :)

P.S: the link for the new thread is

http://www.pagalguy.com/forum/cat-and-related-discussion/79931-2012-2014-doms-iit-roorkee.html#post3341067

Regards
Appurv Kathuria

:) no problem boss..hum apke thread par aa jayenge
Hi All

I have started a GDPI experience thread...please share ur experiences there...

http://www.pagalguy.com/forum/cat-and-related-discussion/79916-mba-iit-roorkee-gdpi-experience.html

P.S : I am not senior but senior might be busy so I have started the thread ..hope they dont mind it .

tera hi qaram - bro we appreciate your concern but the new name of the thread was not in sync with the previous year threads and thus I created another thread with the different name. Hope you don't mind :)

P.S: the link for the new thread is

http://www.pagalguy.com/forum/cat-and-related-discussion/79931-2012-2014-doms-iit-roorkee.html#post3341067

Regards
Appurv Kathuria
  • 1 Like  
Hi All

I have started a GDPI experience thread...please share ur experiences there...

http://www.pagalguy.com/forum/cat-and-related-discussion/79916-mba-iit-roorkee-gdpi-experience.html

P.S : I am not senior but senior might be busy so I have started the thread ..hope they dont mind it .
@ Seniors Please create a separate thread to post GD/PI experiences. Also plz (if possible) guide us through how has the process kick started this year. Is it different from last year. How have been the topic of GD?
@senior,cn u plz let me knw d app tym by wich d gd/pi process gets ovr for 1 :30pm slot?
I hv mine on 17th n i hv my train around 7pm.
All the best frens...Aur kisika IIFt mein hua from those who have applied to IIT R?
all the best to everyone for GDPI ...do share your GDPI experience friends.....

I have my GDPI on 19th morning. reaching the earlier evening. Could any of the seniors please tell what conveyance to use till IITR and where are we supposed to go for the accomodation stuff?

You can reach roorkee by bus or by train from delhi. It is well connected by both. From delhi, shatabdi and janshatabdi(3.15 pm in afternoon from delhi) are there whereas you can also take a bus from anand vihar ISBT to roorkee. Once in roorkee, you can take a rickshaw to convey to IITR campus.
For acommodation, i have mentioned points of contact for accommodation in previous posts. You may contact them once you reach roorkee.
  • 1 Like  
An urgent query
wen is d last bus leaving frm delhi to roorkee tonite and from where (bus station) in delhi... I,m comin to delhi n wil reach thr around 11pm... If i cant make it tonite wen is d first bus frm delhi to roorkee tomorrow?

You can get bus to roorkee from Anand Vihar ISBT. Buses ply regularly throughout the night at a frequency of about 1 hour or 2 at max.

Jigyasa Mansukhani
Media Cell
Batch of 2013
DoMS IIT Roorkee

Follow This Discussion

When you follow a discussion, you receive notifications about new posts and comments. You can unfollow a discussion anytime, or turn off notifications for it.

129 people follow this discussion.