Free Question Bank – PaGaLGuY's Prepathon

Includes Daily Quizzes, GK updates and Mock Tests!
For CAT, IBPS, SSC-CGL and more!

About this discussion

Last updated

Author
@indianceo

Tags

IIRM aspirant

hey puys, i will also distribute in this thread rare GD/PI material. i m aspirant of IIRM Jaipur. but there is no info on pagalguy on this inst. actualy all the discussion on the threads about mat institutes r revolving about instutes of de...
Follow this discussion to get notified of latest updates.
Page 1 of 2   
tyagsa Says
Well, as per my info. its an average college.....one of my friend is in same college & its his feedback.

well i also have same info.
  • 1 Like  

hello frnds..

cud anybdy do tell me.. tht do IIRM accepts any score except MAT??

realy enthu for geting admision thr bt havnt scored much in MAT waiting for ATMA nd CAT results do tell me if IIRM accepts those scores?????

seniors nd puys.... help!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Prepathon – Prepare for IBPS, SSC-CGL and more!

Prepathon gives you courses that are backed by real coaches. Ask, discuss and learn from both coaches and other students. Innovative learning formats, friendly coaches and cutting edge technology — all in one powerful mobile app.

Google Play Store     Learn More

Download prepathon for free

Prepathon is available on the Google Play Store for a free download.

Google Play Store

Well, as per my info. its an average college.....one of my friend is in same college & its his feedback.

hello,
cud anyone please giv some more info. about the institute...like how much score from MAT and CAT do they accept,how gud its reputation is,what is the placement history,fee structure,etc..
Is it one of the best institutes under MAT...and which are the other gud mba colleges in rajasthan...please reply...

thx fr the info
but can u tell hw gud the institute is??
i got 99.77 in may mat
is it worth or... just a ok types institute

hi thankx for the information........

Hi,

Does IRM accept ATMA scores as well..nothg is mentioned in their website though. Kindly reply ASAP.

nice info..

hi,
here i m attaching a file. it is about BUDGET-all we need to know.
all we know that this is the hot topic for all the coming GD/PI.
i think it will help u.

General Overview of the Rural Development Sector
Back

INTEGRATED development of rural areas is one of the abiding tasks before the Government of India. The National Common Minimum Programme' (NCMP) of the Central government reiterates the cardinal importance of villages to the overall development of the country and commits to work towards development of rural areas, which for various reasons could not keep pace with urban areas in the past.

In conformity with this commitment of the Government, the Ministry of Rural Development accords foremost priority to development in rural areas and eradication of poverty and hunger from the face of rural India. A number of new initiatives have been taken in the recent years for creation of social and economic infrastructure in rural areas to bridge the rural urban divide as well as to provide food security and to fulfill other basic needs of the rural populace.

The renewed emphasis on rural development is also visible in the commensurate progressive increase in the allocation of resources for implementation of poverty alleviation Programmes. For the Tenth Five Year Plan, the allocation of funds for rural development Programmes has been enhanced to Rs. 76,774 crore as against Rs. 42,874 crore in Ninth Plan. An allocation of Rs. 24480 crore was made for the Ministry during 2005-06. The budget estimate for the year 2006-07 is Rs. 31443.62 crore.

Addressing the challenge of unemployment in the rural areas of the country is central to the development of rural sector for ameliorating the economic condition of the people. Wage employment is provided in rural areas under National Rural Employment Guarantee Act (NREGA) and Sampoorna Grameen Rozgar Yojana (SGRY) whereas self employment is provided under Swranjayanti Gram Swarozgar Yojana (SGSY). Besides, generating employment these wage employment schemes also ensure creation of durable assets in rural areas. Initiatives are also taken by the Ministry to build and upgrade the basic rural infrastructure through various schemes. Under Pradhan Mantri Gram Sadak Yojana (PMGSY) construction and upgradation of rural roads are taken up to ensure rural connectivity. It is expected under the scheme that an expanded and renovated rural road network will lead to an increase in rural employment opportunities, better access to regulated and fair market, better access to health, education and other public services so as to accelerate the pace of economic growth in rural areas. Similarly basic amenities for housing, drinking water and toilets, etc., are provided under Indira Awaas Yojana (IAY), Pradhan Mantri Gram Sadak Yojana (PMGSY) construction and upgradation of rural roads are taken up to ensure rural connectivity. It is expected under the scheme that an expanded and renovated rural road network will lead to an increase in rural employment opportunities, better access to regulated and fair market, better access to health, education and other public services so as to accelerate the pace of economic growth in rural areas. Similarly basic amenities for housing, drinking water and toilets, etc., are provided under Indira Awaas Yojana (IAY), Accelerated Rural Water Supply Programme (ARWSP) and Total Sanitation Campaign (TSC) to enhance the welfare and well-being of the vulnerable sections of rural population. Area Development is encouraged through Watershed Programmes to check the diminishing productivity of waste land and loss of natural resources.
The Ministry of Rural Development is also committed to fulfill the goals of Bharat Nirman- a time bound action plan for development of rural infrastructure espoused by the President of India Dr. A.P.J Abdul Kalam who described it as "the platform on which my government will construct its New Deal for Rural India". Prime Minister Dr. Manmohan Singh extolled that "Bharat Nirman will be time-bound business plan for action in rural infrastructure for the next four years. Under Bharat Nirman, action is proposed in the areas of irrigation, roads, rural housing, rural water supply, rural electrification and rural telecommunication connectivity. We have set specific targets to be achieved under each of these goals so that there is accountability in the progress of this initiative." Bharat Nirman is thus viewed as an effort to unlock rural India's growth potential and be a key for ushering a new era. It is expected that Bharat Nirman will lead to considerable rural assets creation along with the National Rural Employment Guarantee Act.
Alongside, the new initiatives some of the existing schemes have also been streamlined and strengthened to make their implementation more speedy and effective.

• 1 Like  

Follow This Discussion

When you follow a discussion, you receive notifications about new posts and comments. You can unfollow a discussion anytime, or turn off notifications for it.

12 people follow this discussion.