About this discussion

Last updated

Author
@The_Last_d'anconia

Tags

IIM-C PGDM/PGDCM 2007-2009

Hi guys, Now I know that I would be heading to Joka in this June, I want to know my fellow Pagals who are also headed there. Let us use this thread to discuss our future plan of action and invite our seniors to give us gyaan. :: :: ::
Follow this discussion to get notified of latest updates.
Page 16 of 60   
Ladies and Gentlemen. I have just received confirmation of my admission into the Indian Institute of Management Calcutta.

"Rapturous applause in the background"

Congrats sunil!
Remember you from the CAT 2005 days.
Commenting on this post has been disabled.

Ladies and Gentlemen. I have just received confirmation of my admission into the Indian Institute of Management Calcutta.

"Rapturous applause in the background"

• 3 Likes  

hey,

I still havent received my offer letter....admissions office asked me to drop a mail and said they'll check on monday. office is shut today :-(
i m from mumbai. are there more guys sailing in the same boat ???
i m getting a little anxious and nervous now !!!!!!!

The Last d'anconia Says
This is unfair. Why no mention of Bangalore? Will there be a meet in Bangalore? I m asking this for 3rd time in this thread :neutral::neutral::neutral::neutral:

how can we miss the fun at Bangalore!
it would happen too...
just hang around for the info....
Still no offer letter. :(
........Just an email from Mr. Ajay.... :sad:
How I wish this wait would get over.... :whatthat:

It even ruined my birthday....And have put in my papers... I really hope I have made it through... :(

hey sunil ...dont be disheartened mate...i am sure the letter's on its way. Y dont you complete the remaining formalities like getting the dd made etc...
if you have an email from Mr. Ajay i am sure the hard copy isnt too far....so just be patient and enjoy the IIM - C call to its fullest...this is a once in a lifetime feeling....so bask in its glory
  • 1 Like  

Still no offer letter. :(
........Just an email from Mr. Ajay.... :sad:
How I wish this wait would get over.... :whatthat:

It even ruined my birthday....And have put in my papers... I really hope I have made it through...

Freshers meet is organized across India by IIMC students on 6th May'07 to Welcome the incoming batch.
Details for the same are made available on home page of Yahoo group. ( and also here in previous posts)
Please make yourself available

This is unfair. Why no mention of Bangalore? Will there be a meet in Bangalore? I m asking this for 3rd time in this thread :neutral::neutral::neutral::neutral:

Freshers meet is organized across India by IIMC students on 6th May'07 to Welcome the incoming batch.
Details for the same are made available on home page of Yahoo group. ( and also here in previous posts)
Please make yourself available

Delhi meet date: 6th May 07

Ladies and Gentlemen

Details for the Delhi meet are mentioned below:

DAY/DATE: Sunday, 1800 - 2100 hrs
VENUE: India International Center, 40 Max Mueller Marg, New Delhi - 03

and yes,
Date: 6th May'07

Follow This Discussion

When you follow a discussion, you receive notifications about new posts and comments. You can unfollow a discussion anytime, or turn off notifications for it.

127 people follow this discussion.
Upcoming Events