IIM Bangalore - EPGP: Interview Shortlist and beyond

Hi Guys, This new thread is for shortlisted candidates of E-PGP to post their profiles, interview dates, location etc... and also discussion regarding interview preparations. This thread would then be a source of shortlisted batch profi...
Follow this discussion to get notified of latest updates.
Page 74 of 98   

Hi Puys,

There seems to be some problem with the mails...as i also didn't receive any mail on 10th. But today I called up the office and found that I am in and they had mailed me on 10th.......so be careful....

Even I was told that ... the man just vomitted it before I could even ask

"If you haven't received an email .... towards the end of the month you will be considered for WL"

Vomitted!!! really appreciate your humour. It's not easy. I laughed a lot
One Year PGPM @ Great Lakes

Post Graduate Program in Management (PGPM)

- 1 Year Fast Track MBA Program

- Accredited by AMBA, UK

- Ranked 7th by Outlook & Business Today in 2014

- Avg. CTC of INR 11.43 Lakhs in 2014

App. Deadline: 30 November, 2014

Learn More

10+ Global Associations with Leading Schools/ Universities

25+ International Visiting Faculty from Stanford, Yale, Kellogg, etc.

50+ National Level Prizes Won by Students in 2013-14

100+ Industry Leaders on Campus in 2013-14

3000+ Alumni Network spread over 28 Countries

Know More

Kapil, What's the count of admit offer by now? Posting this question to you as you are the moderator of the yahoo group

Dear anurag ,

I don't thing there is any courtesy in giving wrong information or in not giving any information at all .

It clearly shows that they are themselves not very sure about how many candidates will actually confirm their admission and hence just want to keep everybody else in the WL.

Good job flair_77. At least you were able to convince the guy attending phone calls to check your application status. I found him too eager to disconect the call and in no mood to note the application number or tell status at all !!!

If people who have decided not to take EPGP, can inform the AdCom sooner then it will help process the WL sooner ... or so I think. I got this feeling when I was talking to of the ISB Alumnus ....

I am told I am in waiting list by IIMB folks.
Is there anyone who is outright told that he is not selected ?
Or WL is the answer for all who are not selected ?

Even I was told that ... the man just vomitted it before I could even ask

"If you haven't received an email .... towards the end of the month you will be considered for WL"
  • 1 Like  
what i meant was : ' hv all the admit inputs gone out enmasse on the Nov 10th or being progressively being rolled out....

rgds

I did not get the email on Nov 10th, since my yahoo mailbox was full. Called in the epgp office yesterday with my ref no., was informed of the status and had the e-mail forwarded (original sent date was Nov 10, still) to my official ID. Just in case someone wants to rule out mail delivery issues..
abhisushmba Says
Anyone got in from international location? where and how was the interview conducted for international applicants?

Yes, I am in Fremont,CA..pretty close to where u stay..I got in..Interview was on phone..

Anyone got in from international location? where and how was the interview conducted for international applicants?

singlap Says
I called up EPGP office at around 3 p.m. and was replied that results will be out by weekend. At 5:35 p.m. candidates started getting results . What does this imply ?

Tell you what Mr Singla - it means that they were being courteous to you. Same way as they have been to the rejected candidates by not sending our 'u r dinged' mails.

Do appreciate 1 thing - IIMb was last to announce its course this year, last for the deadlines, last for interview start date === it still has come out with the results so early, hats off to them.

BTW, I am dinged & selection is an Enigma2Me
what i meant was : ' hv all the admit inputs gone out enmasse on the Nov 10th or being progressively being rolled out....

rgds

Hi Pradeep,

When I spoke to IIMB, they told me if you have not received the mail on Monday then you will not get the offer letter. Then they mentioned about WL. They didn't say anything about progressive role out.

Cheers

Here's one to cheer you up:
710 / 10+ / IT / 1.5 years International / Pretty handsome salary + career =======> GOT DINGED.
Only comfort factor = no dilemma whether to pursue my career or arrange for 20L loan

Is there anyone with GMAT above 700 and not got an admit.... And GMAT below 600 who has got an admit...

Looks like they have looked for the GMAT scores.
kapilk_agrawal Says
Pradeep, could not understand your question. Please elaborate

rgds
Pradeep Sahay Says
congrats to all forum members who have got their selection advise till now. a small query if somebody cud respond: are the selection inputs shared by the forum members today from yesterdays advise or have they been progressed today by IIM-B ??

Pradeep, could not understand your question. Please elaborate

Follow This Discussion

When you follow a discussion, you receive notifications about new posts and comments. You can unfollow a discussion anytime, or turn off notifications for it.

188 people follow this discussion.