Free CAT Questions

You get official solutions with each question, and our insights to help you track your preparation.

Click here!
SHOW

IIM Bangalore - EPGP: Interview Shortlist and beyond

• Created by @axyz3
Hi Guys, This new thread is for shortlisted candidates of E-PGP to post their profiles, interview dates, location etc... and also discussion regarding interview preparations. This thread would then be a source of shortlisted batch profi... Read More »

I am new to this form and wanted to know if there are any past EPGP interview discussions? I am shortlisted for IIMB epgp and have an interview in a week. Any information will be helpful. Thanks

Mini

HI to All ,

I am planning of going for higher studies in 2010.
Just need a few mins of urs to have a look on my profile and suggest what are my prospects of getting into one of the top 5-10 colleges having good placements thru' GMAT.

and when shud i go for GMAT as i want to take admission for falling year season only means 2010.

X th - 61%
XII- 64%
Engg- in Civil Enginnering with 6.4 c.g.p.a
Work ex: of 4yrs 6 months as of now . working with Larsen and Toubro Limited from last >2 years.

Tks in Advance
Really want to get rid of job asap and complete my studies now.
AND HOW ARE THE PLACEMENTS AFTER THIS ONE YEAR COURSE.??
School Of Inspired Leadership - Admissions Open

SOIL has been co-created by a consortium of 32 leading companies, across various industry verticals that believe in the philosophy – Redefine education. Redefine leadership. Admissions Open!

Apply Now!

Know more about 1 year leadership program at SOIL.

Download Now
Sorry I will post the message in EPGP 2011
Hi guys,

I am new to this forum and planning on applying for IIM A and IIM B for 2010. Below is my profile

US citizen
12+ Experience in fortune 500 Companies in various roles (mostly on the IT front (Ebay, Fannie Mae, Southwest Airlines, Boeing etc)
B Tech Chemical Engineering - 75%
MS computer Science (Texas A&M;) - 3.75/4.00
Extra Curricular activites - Good.
Finally the bad thing - GMAT 630 ( I feel this is too low after going through so many competitive exams, may be its the age )

I would like to know my chances and I feel this is best route for R2I and desperately want to return to india.

Appreciate any help/suggestions/morale boost

Please post your queries at http://www.pagalguy.com/forum/international-indian-mba-schools-accepting/40993-epgp-aspirants-class-2010-2011-a-6.html#post1618503
Hi guys,

I am new to this forum and planning on applying for IIM A and IIM B for 2010. Below is my profile

US citizen
12+ Experience in fortune 500 Companies in various roles (mostly on the IT front (Ebay, Fannie Mae, Southwest Airlines, Boeing etc)
B Tech Chemical Engineering - 75%
MS computer Science (Texas A&M;) - 3.75/4.00
Extra Curricular activites - Good.
Finally the bad thing - GMAT 630 ( I feel this is too low after going through so many competitive exams, may be its the age )

I would like to know my chances and I feel this is best route for R2I and desperately want to return to india.

Appreciate any help/suggestions/morale boost
Are the final results out??????????/how will one get to know about them.....m curious to knw it
Wow!! Congrats Man!!
I got the "regret letter" today only.It was not in spam folder either

happy I am finally. Kickstarted my GMAT journey once more

:p
Good luck to the first batch!!

Hey guys,
i just got an admission call and an offer email from EPGP...it's 7th March today and with less than a month left for the course to begin...i had no hopes of making it this year...i had infact started preparing for the next year....but some angel dropped out at the last minute and i got a call...

Kapil....have sent a request for the yahoo group...pls accept...and see u soon guys....

seems like a dream....pinch me guys....

take care guys....Hasan
Hey guys,
i just got an admission call and an offer email from EPGP...it's 7th March today and with less than a month left for the course to begin...i had no hopes of making it this year...i had infact started preparing for the next year....but some angel dropped out at the last minute and i got a call...

Kapil....have sent a request for the yahoo group...pls accept...and see u soon guys....

seems like a dream....pinch me guys....

take care guys....Hasan
hi kapil and friends,

got an offer call from iimb today evening around 1600 hrs. i requested her to send offer by email. haven't received it yet. probably they will send by tom morning. whats up guys in the group. don't know how much time they will give for submittin commitment fee and other formalities.

pls update...

i am shivendra singh, WE 10 years in indian railways.

Shivendra, welcome to the class of 2009.

I have send you a pm. Please call me. I will brief you about the process.

~Kapil
hi kapil and friends,

got an offer call from iimb today evening around 1600 hrs. i requested her to send offer by email. haven't received it yet. probably they will send by tom morning. whats up guys in the group. don't know how much time they will give for submittin commitment fee and other formalities.

pls update...

Hi Shivendra, Congrats...
hi kapil and friends,

pls update...

Here is my profile
BTech Chemical Engg from IITM, PhD in Chemical Engg;
5 years in R&D; in US;
GMAT: 730/4.5
Extracurriculars: sports awards, environment related stuff, etc.

You may want to start talking to some of the guys who have been admitted to IIMA and IIMB or folks who are in the current batch in IIMA.

@r2i2010
I'm still in the initial stages as I haven't taken the GMAT yet.
11.5 yrs of IT experience of which 6 yrs in Engineering Management roles in product companies.
9.5 years of the above experience outside India. Have been based in Europe during the said years.
Qualifications: B.E. (Elec) + M.S. (Strategic Mgmt) + PMP cert.
Extracurriculars - so so
Acads - Good
GMAT - Planning in May
Will be applying as a foreign national so I don't know whether it improves or worsens my chances!!Can you describe your profile as well.
@r2i2010
I'm still in the initial stages as I haven't taken the GMAT yet.
11.5 yrs of IT experience of which 6 yrs in Engineering Management roles in product companies.
9.5 years of the above experience outside India. Have been based in Europe during the said years.
Qualifications: B.E. (Elec) + M.S. (Strategic Mgmt) + PMP cert.
Extracurriculars - so so
Acads - Good
GMAT - Planning in May
Will be applying as a foreign national so I don't know whether it improves or worsens my chances!!Can you describe your profile as well.
I think Kapil Agarwal is planning on posting the profiles. I am also planning on applying later this year. What is your profile, strongbow?

Folks,
I am looking to see what is the general profile of people who have been selected for the EPGP course this year. Is there some spreadsheet etc available which gives an idea of this. Obviously I can't join the yahoogroup since it's for selected people only. I am planning to apply for the course this year.

Thanks again.
Folks,
I am looking to see what is the general profile of people who have been selected for the EPGP course this year. Is there some spreadsheet etc available which gives an idea of this. Obviously I can't join the yahoogroup since it's for selected people only. I am planning to apply for the course this year.

Thanks again.

Follow This Discussion

When you follow a discussion, you receive notifications about new posts and comments. You can unfollow a discussion anytime, or turn off notifications for it.

188 people follow this discussion.