PaGaLGuY Prepathon Mock CATs

Download the FREE PaGaLGuY Prepathon app to join in the free test series that start on Sept 13th.
The app is used by over 50,000+ students

IIFT 2012-14 batch GDPI shortlist out !!

Hi all, Shortlist for IIFT GDPI is out- http://cc.iift.ac.in/docs/iift/2012_14_R_14122011.pdf Use this thread for result analysis and to discuss further process. Congratulations to all the call getters :) PS: link to IIF...
Follow this discussion to get notified of latest updates.
Page 6 of 149   

Hello all,
I just went to the admissions department to ask about the results. Their reply was- "We are trying to get it out today itself, but if we are not able to do so because of some reason, it will be out by tomorrow morning definitely". So whenever it comes, today or tomorrow, some of you are going to be a part of this 50 year legacy soon. :)

But before that, again a few pointers-
1) As soon as the results are out, we will post the link to a facebook group. This will be an official group for 2012-14 batch.
2) All of you who convert the calls are necessarily required to join the group by sending me your roll number and DOB so that I can verify and add you to the group.
3) The purpose of the group will be for you to interact among yourself and also for us to clear your doubts related to IIFT.
4) No other group should be created for the same purpose.

All the best for the results !!

PS: ye prince sir ka post hai facebook group pe...

• 11 Likes  
Well I dont think so. I am sure that it will be out before their official closing hours(1700 hrs). They just want to make sure that they dont goof up while preparing merit list, so they have told to wait for a day, in case something goes wrong.

How I wish if some seniors can go there and confirm!!

Seniors! Can you please shed some light on this??you ppl might hv some inside info...
Armor Says
I think v r back to square one. V r still clueless as to ven d results will be out, if anything, all this has resulted in even more confusion !!

Well I dont think so. I am sure that it will be out before their official closing hours(1700 hrs). They just want to make sure that they dont goof up while preparing merit list, so they have told to wait for a day, in case something goes wrong.

How I wish if some seniors can go there and confirm!!
  • 3 Likes  
There is a way to be good again :)

I think v r back to square one. V r still clueless as to ven d results will be out, if anything, all this has resulted in even more confusion !!

The wait is getting on my head..Anxious moments

Sab drama hai...ab bol rahe kal tak ..pehle bole 4 baje tak ..sahi kya hai ek do bande aur kall karo..mujhe toh 4 bola tha

I called and was told that it will surely be out by today as everyone in the admission office is working to put it up by today itself...all the best everyone..

• 2 Likes  

i called and they told it will be out by tommorow...dont know why are they givin differnt responses...but it will out surely by tommo i thinkk....all d best

• 1 Like  
MANKIND-->The greatest oxymoron ever!

tik tok tik tok....

soumyabasu1388 Says
experiencing the pain of hope.....

same here

Follow This Discussion

When you follow a discussion, you receive notifications about new posts and comments. You can unfollow a discussion anytime, or turn off notifications for it.

442 people follow this discussion.
Upcoming Events