IIFT 2012-14 batch GDPI shortlist out !!

Hi all, Shortlist for IIFT GDPI is out- http://cc.iift.ac.in/docs/iift/2012_14_R_14122011.pdf Use this thread for result analysis and to discuss further process. Congratulations to all the call getters :) PS: link to IIF...
Follow this discussion to get notified of latest updates.
Page 26 of 99   
a very basic thing

pls help in the cv form do we have to write with a pen or can we type then take a print out of it

thanks

They have written that Participants need to fill the form in their own handwriting. Refer the first page of the form
There is a way to be good again :)

a very basic thing

pls help in the cv form do we have to write with a pen or can we type then take a print out of it

thanks

IMT Open Admissions for 2015

Kellogg India, L'Oreal India, Thomas Cook, Citibank etc. among the top recruiters.

Informed Decisions today leads to Promised Future tomorrow.

Take Your Call Now

Know More About Us!

Download Now
I couldnt see my score as some alert box is coming I dont have a call just want to see the score..
can anyone please check and post it..
My Roll no is 4302324
DOB 22/02/1988

Thanks in advance!

u got 23.29
converts: OBC bank Assistant, IIFM ,FMS (BHU),SIBM B,NIT T,SIMC pune, BIM T MBE MFC IIT M SIIB rejects : IIM RRRKTU iim shillong
hi puys,
I have still not received the IIFT CV form by post but I have the mail by Gaurav Gulati.
What are the things required to be sent to them before 11th jan ?

Should i just take a printout of the form (please advise 1/2 pages per sheet) and send it to them(please specify the mailing address)?

Anything else is also required?

Thanking you all in anticipation!!

Dat wud serve the prupose...read the instructions carefully and send wat all has been asked for...

hi puys,
I have still not received the IIFT CV form by post but I have the mail by Gaurav Gulati.
What are the things required to be sent to them before 11th jan ?

Should i just take a printout of the form (please advise 1/2 pages per sheet) and send it to them(please specify the mailing address)?

Anything else is also required?

Thanking you all in anticipation!!

IIFT has posted the 2012-2014 question paper with official keys. Here's the link:

http://cc.iift.ac.in/docs/iift/RIT/QP_KEY_2012_14.pdf

Respect for the prompt unselfish act. #brilliant.

• 8 Likes  
:-( got 45.01.. will have to work really hard...

although happy to get a call
seniors pls guide.. is it ok to have just cutoff marks and still manage to get thru??

congrats on the call! yeah u can get thru but u'll obviously have to work really hard for ur gd/pi
good luck!!
for those of you who have lost their admit cards and do not remember their roll no, here is the link to download their admit card

Admit Card
PS : i didn't get a call :-(

but anywaz cheers to all those who got :cheers:

Can anybody explain exactly what we are supposed to write for the question below?
What do they except from us?

Over the years have you noticed any visible changes in your family structure at home and how has it impacted you. Explain in no more than 100 words.

My family structure has remained more or less same

Same is the case with me..

Try writing the same in a descriptive way...I ve done the same..dunno if i'm right or not...but I guess IIFT guys would want to know hw u understood the question... i feel that ur interpretation is what matters ...hope i helped..or atleast hope i didnt confuse u even further..ATB!:)
MBA FT FMS 2013-15

Can anybody explain exactly what we are supposed to write for the question below?
What do they except from us?

Over the years have you noticed any visible changes in your family structure at home and how has it impacted you. Explain in no more than 100 words.

My family structure has remained more or less same

QA: 12.67
DI: 5.34
Logic: 15.67
English Passage: 7.5
Verbal: 14
GA: 1.82
Total: 57

Got a call.

• 1 Like  
IIM Lucknow 2013-15

Got 43.25

No call

3rd time loser

Failing to understand what does it take to clear the exam....
This time they decreased the no. of calls also....
:-(

Hey do they have a waiting list.....?

I missed IIFT 2008 also with a very slight margin...
It seems God has given me the boon to be in waiting list forever , no first time confirmed seat...
Are bhagwan , isme koi tatkal quota kardo....?:)

IIM Lucknow 2013-15
@sra1 i lost my admit card. so i dont know my hall ticket number. is there any other way i could see my marks
You can check on your question paper.

Dude search ur name in the short list...find the number in front of it!

for those of you who have lost their admit cards and do not remember their roll no, here is the link to download their admit card

Admit Card
PS : i didn't get a call :-(

but anywaz cheers to all those who got :cheers:

• 2 Likes  

Follow This Discussion

When you follow a discussion, you receive notifications about new posts and comments. You can unfollow a discussion anytime, or turn off notifications for it.

442 people follow this discussion.