IIFT 2012-14 batch GDPI shortlist out !!

Hi all, Shortlist for IIFT GDPI is out- http://cc.iift.ac.in/docs/iift/2012_14_R_14122011.pdf Use this thread for result analysis and to discuss further process. Congratulations to all the call getters :) PS: link to IIF...
Follow this discussion to get notified of latest updates.
Page 2 of 100   

@abhijit :I feel very sorry for your loss. but i am sure your Dad is proud of you today and would want you to do great in life. So live life for him and make the best of it.

There is always li ght at the end of the tunnel .. Do not ever give up. CAT 2011 : 99.61 C/L/XL/FMS

Waitlist rank 85.. Any chance of converting..?

One Year PGPM @ Great Lakes

Post Graduate Program in Management (PGPM)

- 1 Year Fast Track MBA Program

- Accredited by AMBA, UK

- Ranked 7th by Outlook & Business Today in 2014

- Avg. CTC of INR 11.43 Lakhs in 2014

App. Deadline: 30 November, 2014

Learn More

10+ Global Associations with Leading Schools/ Universities

25+ International Visiting Faculty from Stanford, Yale, Kellogg, etc.

50+ National Level Prizes Won by Students in 2013-14

100+ Industry Leaders on Campus in 2013-14

3000+ Alumni Network spread over 28 Countries

Know More

anyone here with a score of around 46 with a convert here ??
Puys please post your scores!

There is always li ght at the end of the tunnel .. Do not ever give up. CAT 2011 : 99.61 C/L/XL/FMS

I have been wait listed at 47 (GEN). Any chances of converting to IIFT-Delhi ? Any statistics based on last 2 years??

ders a waitlist for gen cat....wil der be any waitlist for obc cat??????????/

cat 2013: 98.29 snap 98.07 nmat 99.72 Calls: IIFT NMIMS SIBM-P SCMHRD NEW IIMS IMT-G IIT-B,D,KGP Converts: NMIMS IMT G SCMHRD IIM T,Ra,U,Rai,Ka Rejects: SIBM-P,IIT-B Skipped: IIT D,KGP, IIFT

all hopes gone for a toss!!!
wl 194 for kolkatta campus ... shud i have any hopes of a convert ??
seniors plz help !

IIFT Kolkata 2012_14

@abhijit! you truly are an example to follow..so very sorry for your dad's departure..but I am sure he is looking at you from heaven and feeling extremely proud..you deserved this feat...heartiest congratulations for your selection and all the best for future!

• 1 Like  

Not through
Hope for other results are still alive..
Congrats to all the people who have made it..

• 3 Likes  
Aayush Talwar |PGDM 2012-2014(Marketing) | Corporate Communications & Media Relations Committee

Here is the thread for 2012-14 batch-
http://www.pagalguy.com/forum/other-exams-xat-iift-irma/79842-iift-2012-14-batch.html#post3333916

• 1 Like  
For all the information about IIFT, visit IIFT's official Page - https://www.facebook.com/IIFT.MBA1

Rejected. First reject post i guess here.

Score: 46.1 CAT GEN

Only XL left now .

Hi Seniors,

Please tell me if i stand a chance @ WL 70.

Also we have 240 seats for Delhi campus..then y the final list contains onli 194 students..?

Finally selected.....long wait is over...:grin:

Indian Institute of Management Calcutta, Batch of 2014

I am so sorry..But hey, look how proud you have made your dad and all of us today..Keep it up..Your Dad is watching you and he doesnt want his brave son to be sad today...All the Best..Everything will just be fine

8 March 2012 - I lose my dad. Become half an orphan :(
14 March 2012 - IIFT selects me again.

I wish it were possible to return the call and ask for dad to come back... I feel no joy whatsoever. I just feel lost.
  • 12 Likes  
There is a way to be good again :)

2009 - CAT betrays by going online. No calls.
2010 - IIFT and XL no converts..
2011 - IIFT and XL (IIFT converted!!)

If life could be an Arithemtic Progression, here you go !!!

***************POSTED IN MARCH 2011 , SITTING IN THE CORRDIOR OF A HOSPITAL WAITING FOR MY FATHER TO EMERGE FROM THE DOCTOR'S CABIN******************************

Hi Again IIFTians!

My name is Abhijit, and I am posting here after a good 8-9 months...

I hope IIFT batch of 2010-12 remembers me still...

I was selected for IIFT Delhi 2010-12 batch last year. Due to some family problems i was forced to opt out.

My decision had nothing to do with the college, placements or xyz...

What were my reasons? Well, my parents were not keeping well. I figured it would be impossible to focus on studies if I have to spend half my time in hospitals.

Glad I opted out in a way.. In August 2010 my father had a heart attack. I was there for him, when he needed me the most, without any tension of missing classes or projects...

Last week he again had to be hospitalised under emergency. Yesterday he was operated upon and an ICD pacemaker was placed in him.

It all cost a whopping 5 lacs... glad I am still working... I earn enough now to buy him the best treatment available.

But why am I posting all this here? Well, over the past few days I got a couple of mails/ calls with queries about why I opted out... Was it bcz of sm inside info I got abt IIFT???

No friends, nothing of that sort...

Guys, IIFT is a reputed college. Those who have made it, CONGO... Go ahead and join....

As I am still working in the trading sector, feel free to post any queries regarding the Trading domain... I will be glad to help

PS. This year I will reappear for all major MBA exams... Please pray I dont have to opt out again this time.

Take care
************************************************************************************

Cut to present ..... 14 Dec 2011 ..... The day lightening struck again....... Selected for IIFT-ESSAY-GD-PI round..... Teary eyed and trembling hands..... Waiting for the final test........ :)

8 March 2012 - I lose my dad. Become half an orphan :(
14 March 2012 - IIFT selects me again.

I wish it were possible to return the call and ask for dad to come back... I feel no joy whatsoever. I just feel lost.
  • 19 Likes  

Follow This Discussion

When you follow a discussion, you receive notifications about new posts and comments. You can unfollow a discussion anytime, or turn off notifications for it.

442 people follow this discussion.