IIFT 2012-14 batch GDPI shortlist out !!

Hi all, Shortlist for IIFT GDPI is out- http://cc.iift.ac.in/docs/iift/2012_14_R_14122011.pdf Use this thread for result analysis and to discuss further process. Congratulations to all the call getters :) PS: link to IIF...
Follow this discussion to get notified of latest updates.
Page 2 of 149   

Congratulations to all the call getters...savour the moment...cheers...

Will a separate waitlist be announced for OBC category students??

Didn't get thru...

As per some previous posts, you many get Kolkata ! Not sure on Delhi... Seniors can you tell till what wait list in GEN can we expect Delhi... I am WL 47 !!

Waitlist rank 85.. Any chance of converting..?

@abhijit :I feel very sorry for your loss. but i am sure your Dad is proud of you today and would want you to do great in life. So live life for him and make the best of it.

There is always li ght at the end of the tunnel .. Do not ever give up. CAT 2011 : 99.61 C/L/XL/FMS

Waitlist rank 85.. Any chance of converting..?

anyone here with a score of around 46 with a convert here ??
Puys please post your scores!

There is always li ght at the end of the tunnel .. Do not ever give up. CAT 2011 : 99.61 C/L/XL/FMS

I have been wait listed at 47 (GEN). Any chances of converting to IIFT-Delhi ? Any statistics based on last 2 years??

ders a waitlist for gen cat....wil der be any waitlist for obc cat??????????/

cat 2013: 98.29 snap 98.07 nmat 99.72 Calls: IIFT NMIMS SIBM-P SCMHRD NEW IIMS IMT-G IIT-B,D,KGP Converts: NMIMS IMT G SCMHRD IIM T,Ra,U,Rai,Ka Rejects: SIBM-P,IIT-B Skipped: IIT D,KGP, IIFT

Follow This Discussion

When you follow a discussion, you receive notifications about new posts and comments. You can unfollow a discussion anytime, or turn off notifications for it.

442 people follow this discussion.