About this discussion

Last updated

Author
ANKIT PANDEY @anki7186

Tags

IIBF-JAIIB & CAIIB Info for existing & future Bankers

This thread may be helpful for present,& future Bankers,,,Jaiib & Caiib Exams conducted by IIBF(indian institute of Banking & Finance) iibf.org.in Passing these exam ur salary get increment, On passing JAIIB ,, clerks & officers will get...
Follow this discussion to get notified of latest updates.
Page 1 of 11   

hello.... I am not a banker and am waiting for my result of ibps po....I want to prepare for DBF whose last date to apply is 20 march.I have som query regarding this:-

If I apply for DBF now, and with GOD's grace i get selected, and have joining before the DFB exam is scheduled, then will i be eligible for the examination for DBF because i have heard that DBF exam can be given by non bankers only.??

Please help puys.

For non-banker members, IIBF allow for Diploma in Banking and Finance(DBF) exam. When a candidate clears DBF and then joins the bank, it will automatically considered JAIIB by providing relevant certificates to the joined bank. The time for the process of by banks to consider increment in pay scale in dependent on bank. Some banks give increment immediately in the next month after providing certificate to the bank and some banks takes a year. When you join the bank and you are JAIIB/DBF cleared candidate, you are allowed for CAIIB. Remember, for CAIIB, you must be bank employee. For DBF, you don't need to be. For PO, after clearing JAIIB/DBF banks provide one increment; for clerks, its two. PO's and clerks who cleared CAIIB will get one more increment. You will get approximatly Rs 2500-3000 increment after clearing thes two exams. Those who have cleared these exams and got increment, plz post here for knowledge sharing.  So these two are salary increment exams conducted by IIBF. For promotion, bankers must clear these exams. These exams have weight/points in the appraisal. So be serious about these exams for those who are serious about career in banking field. JAIIB/DBF syllabus has been updated. Kindly check the website for the same. From May 2015 exam, this updated version of syllabus will be applied. According to the website, updated syllabus books are available with Macmillan stores recently. So some stores may/may not have the updated books. Kindly post your knowledge here....

• 1 Like  

Hi someone help me out. I have finished dbf in jan 2015.now I work for a bank .how much time it takes to convert to jaiib ??

Can I apply caiib may or june 2015???

Someone guide me

has anyone who completed jaiib in nov/dec 2014 received their marksheet ?

• Not yet, but result is available on iibf website. 01 Feb.
pratapvarun
Varun Pratap Singh @pratapvarun 15

Not yet, but result is available on iibf website

Guys while applying for membership ,iam facing error.." pay bill desk is not secure" this kind of message iam getting ,,... wat to do

• You need to clear cookies and try again. Or check whethe.... 28 Jan.
vinuchel
Vineeth Chelekat @vinuchel 94

You need to clear cookies and try again.  Or check whether the date and time in your system is correctly synchronized.  If not then try with some other payment gateway

I have completed CAIIB. whats the procedure to enroll for the IIBF MBA offered by IGNOU. Kindly guide.

• i also want to know..i have also passed CAIIB and want to.... 03 Jan.
anku9
anku 9 @anku9 361

i also want to know..i have also passed CAIIB and want to enroll for IIBF linked MBA by IGNOU..heard that IGNOU has extended the date of admission till 15 jan...do u have completed 2 years in bank..and in which bank u works

When the ofiicial result would be out for JAIIB Nov 2014 exam? I could not find it on the official site... Pls share the link if n when it gets declared...Thanks!

• A po have to give jaiib or caiib or both pls tell. 26 Jan.
  • PO has to give first JAIIB, then followed by CAIIB. It's.... 28 Jan.
bairwal.swati
swati ece @bairwal.swati 15

A po have to give jaiib or caiib or both pls tell

vinuchel

PO has to give first JAIIB, then followed by CAIIB.  It's not mandatory but in future, all banks would make it as a criteria for promotion

Any one from SBI ?  .. please guide me about the confirmation exam for probationary officers... thanx in advance . 

• you will appear for confirmation after 18 months of your .... 18 Dec '14.
subhmad
subhransu sarangi @subhmad 58

you will appear for confirmation after 18 months of your joining as PO,though it may vary across circles.upon securing more than 60%(previously it was 75%) in the confirmation exam,u will be directly promoted to scale 2 and confirmed as deputy manager subject to your satisfactory performance in gd and pi,which follows the written test of the confirmation exam.if your score in written is less than 60%,but above 40%,u will be confirmed as assistant manager in the scale of jmgs-1.however if u fail in the confirmation test,u will be given another chance exactly after 6 months,failing which,your services would be terminated.hope this helps,

hi..had a conversation with people and got to know that jaiib and then caiib are for bankers to climb the ladder..but what is it with the diploma courses ..and when can one apply for it and benefits??

• 4 Comments
  • LLimit in which I hv 2 apply..or I can do it ny tym? ?. 29 Jan.
  • Most diploma/certificate programs offered by IIBF are twi.... 29 Jan.
priyanka-1
priya @priyanka-1 82

LLimit in which I hv 2 apply..or I can do it ny tym? ?

vinuchel

Most diploma/certificate programs offered by IIBF are twice an year mostly simultaneous with JAIIB exams.. Keep visiting the site for the same.. There are also forex and treasury programs offered by online learning websites like Edukart but don't know about the effectiveness of these programs

http://www.edukart.com/govt-certified-courses/certified-foreign-exchange-professional

Dec14 caiib I got 61 in paper 1, 43 in paper 2 and 63 in paper 3. Can any one let me know. will iibf consider Mi paper 2 during review. Or I need to give it again....pls let me know.

• u have to appear paper 2 next tym. 15 Dec '14.

Follow This Discussion

When you follow a discussion, you receive notifications about new posts and comments. You can unfollow a discussion anytime, or turn off notifications for it.

328 people follow this discussion.
Upcoming Events