About this discussion

Last updated

Author
ANKIT PANDEY @anki7186

Tags

IIBF-JAIIB & CAIIB Info for existing & future Bankers

This thread may be helpful for present,& future Bankers,,,Jaiib & Caiib Exams conducted by IIBF(indian institute of Banking & Finance) iibf.org.in Passing these exam ur salary get increment, On passing JAIIB ,, clerks & officers will get...
Follow this discussion to get notified of latest updates.
Page 1 of 27   

Can any one get me clear..if some one fails in all papers in 1st attemp n in 1 subject in 2nd attempt n passes 2 other papers of Jaiib..will it b carry forward in 3rd attempt..!? Means will he have to pass only 1 paper in 3rd attempt..!?

• 5 Comments
  • Very true.. thanx once again bro :smiley:. 1d.
  • That "somebody" here is nly to confuse you... 1d.
mahiway21
Mahi Way @mahiway21 1

Very true.. thanx once again bro

banu.p29
@banu.p29 24

That "somebody" here is nly to confuse you..

if we clear jaiib in first attempt fee will refund???

• If they start refunding fees how will they earn an how wi.... 2d.
87ln
87 LN @87ln 958

If they start refunding fees how will they earn an how will instt run?

If in 1st attempt a candidate clears only 1 subject but in very 2nd attempt he/she cannot appear for the exam then in 3rd attempt after depositing fee, shall that person have to appear for all the three subjects again?? Plz reply if sm1 actly kno so..

• no only left over exams he has to appear.. 2d.
sivaregula
siva r @sivaregula 670

no only left over exams he has to appear.

I have score 48 marks in first two papers till now. This is my first attempt. Am i still can qualify if i got 52+ in 3rd paper or what??

• @sivaregula so v are still in race ??. 2d.
  • If you manage to Get 54 atleast... UR Done..... 2d.
simbu.nitc
Silambarasan Thukkaram @simbu.nitc 1

If you manage to Get 54 atleast... UR Done....

hello !

can someone please clearify the passing criteria.. i enrolled for jaiib last year.. in my first attempt i scored 58 in principals and 50 in legal but couldn't pass accounts.. i scored 48 in todays attempt.. wanted to know if i have passed or not.. my total is 156 but didnt scored minimum marks in accounts.. Please help..

Regards

• 17 Comments
  • @lifeoftruth i dnt think der is such rule.. 2d.
  • @deepika : in 1st attempt 've to aggregate of 150 atleast.... 11h.
sivaregula
siva r @sivaregula 670

@lifeoftruth i dnt think der is such rule.

Balac3003
Balachandran sekar @Balac3003 1

@deepika : in 1st attempt 've to aggregate of 150 atleast 45 in each sub...... frm 2nd attempt u 've to tke atleast 50 marks to clear tat paper

Hello..

Kindly clarify one doubt please..

I had registered for JAIIB exam in 2014 but I did not appear even in a single paper.I again registered along with paying the fee a second time in March.And this month I have appeared for both the papers till now.

Paper I = 60

Paper II = 48

The rule says:

Candidate securing at least 45 marks in each subject with an aggregate of 50% marks in all subjects of JAIIB examination in a single attempt will also be declared as having passed JAIIB Examination

My doubt is...that by single attempt it means whichever attempt it is..all three papers should be cleared in that attempt or does it mean the first attempt which whether we appear or not is counted as an attempt??

As in...if i score say 45 at least in my third paper on 29.05.2016...will i be clearing JAIIB or not?? I am a little confused..please guide..

Thank You!

• 8 Comments
  • @richa2014 i need 54+ right to clear jaiib??. 2d.
  • @patelrahul yes. 2d.

any whats app group is available for jaiib .if available just let me know .i m interested to join

plz give me some tips to clear accounting xam on sunday. not getting understand. really tough for a technical student...

• 18 Comments
  • @87ln bro u seriously here for gaining something?? U actu.... 3h.
  • @87ln You need to understand one thing we are actually ta.... 2h.
raj007.lolly
captivated :| techie,SBIan @raj007.lolly 1,751

@87ln bro u seriously here for gaining something?? U actually losing ur peace of mind on something which is beyond ur control..and mind u accounts is not maths..it is sheer concept!! Cheers for ur marks!!

Yrkozy
Biplab Nath @Yrkozy 115

@87ln You need to understand one thing we are actually talking about sailing through somehow and not scoring 80+ ... 1 week is enough (of course depends person to person) but not entirely impossible. Maths needs practice but how much of maths is there anyway, as @raj007.lolly pointed out it's sheer concept.. moreover a banker is suppose to know which account gets debited/credited.

Anyways no point of discussing as the exam is already over.. I just hope the fellow sailed through ... 

Really frustrated of working in bank where to go now?? Except ssc??

• 13 Comments
  • @SiddharthaPO : Pls I dont need ur advice that I shud be .... 6d.
  • "If that were possible then all officers would shift to o.... 6d.
87ln
87 LN @87ln 958

@SiddharthaPO : Pls I dont need ur advice that I shud be smart or show "hope" to a depressed man working in a "hopeless" environment. Appreciate u tried to provide him some consolation but pls for God sake say things which can be practically possible.If banks start giving profiles/departments as per employees' wish then shop will be shut eventually .Now coming to my "utopic" idea, getting into IT is the easiest option he has (provided he has some techno background) -  questions in IT exam are highly generic in nature and one can clear the exam even if one is not able to study thoroughly. Other exams will need more effort which wont be possible doing branch banking or credit or risk stuff.

87ln
87 LN @87ln 958

"If that were possible then all officers would shift to other profiles according to their "acads". Well this is the exact way one shifts profiles. Eg -  If one wants "Risk" profile , he will add FRM to his CV and will grab the profile....he will not request managers for profile change :-) 

Share tdy Exam Ppr Questions of JAIIB- Principles and Practices of Bankers ...

Follow This Discussion

When you follow a discussion, you receive notifications about new posts and comments. You can unfollow a discussion anytime, or turn off notifications for it.

2502 people follow this discussion.