Free Question Bank – PaGaLGuY's Prepathon

Includes Daily Quizzes, GK updates and Mock Tests!
For CAT, IBPS, SSC-CGL and more!

About this discussion

Last updated

Author
ANKIT PANDEY @anki7186

Tags

IIBF-JAIIB & CAIIB Info for existing & future Bankers

This thread may be helpful for present,& future Bankers,,,Jaiib & Caiib Exams conducted by IIBF(indian institute of Banking & Finance) iibf.org.in Passing these exam ur salary get increment, On passing JAIIB ,, clerks & officers will get...
Follow this discussion to get notified of latest updates.
Page 1 of 14   

FREE CAIIB APP

Prepare for CAIIB certification with this handy app containing 300 questions across two compulsory and four of elective CAIIB subjects. Review using flash cards, or assess your readiness via mock exams. This is the "lite" version of the CAIIB Practice Exams Pro app with 1400 questions. You can check the "pro" version here: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.tutioncentral.caiibpro

Review flash cards or take tests in convenient chunks of 10, 20 or 30 at a time; view correct answers then and there at the tap of a button. Take timed tests at convenient chunks as with flash cards; mark questions for review at the tap of a button to revisit later. Get a different set in each consecutive session till you complete all the available questions in the bank.

i have applied for dbf. my registration is complete and i also received my membership no. and transaction details. my query is my application form is completed or  i need to apply for december slot separetly if yes wats the procedure  plz reply

Prepathon – Prepare for IBPS, SSC-CGL and more!

Prepathon gives you courses that are backed by real coaches. Ask, discuss and learn from both coaches and other students. Innovative learning formats, friendly coaches and cutting edge technology — all in one powerful mobile app.

Google Play Store     Learn More

Download prepathon for free

Prepathon is available on the Google Play Store for a free download.

Google Play Store

I have a query regarding JAIIB/DB&F examination. I have been selected as a Probationary Officer in Indian Overseas Bank through IBPS PO IV but my joining is on 5th october, 2015.

I wanted to apply for JAIIB that is going to be held on November,2015. Can I apply for it or do I need to apply for DB&F? as during registration for exam, (Last date 25 aug 2015) I wont be an employee of the bank officially but during examination, I would be.

Please suggest

• 6 Comments
  • Thank u. 4d.

can one apply for CAIIB if he has cleared DBF..?

• hnn agar bank employee ho nahi to nahi eligible caiib ka .... 07 Aug.
  • Hi @victorjoy1982 once u get into bank, u will get Jaiib .... 08 Aug.
boyysss
!! जय भोलेनाथ !! @boyysss 14,345

hnn agar bank employee ho nahi to nahi eligible caiib ka bank employee hona jaroori h

rahuldhote17
Rise & Shine @rahuldhote17 25

Hi @victorjoy1982 once u get into bank, u will get Jaiib certificate and then u can apply for caiib

DFB fee is 3750 and JAIIB fee is 2750..why such difference even though they are same exam paper....

• Hope this woudl help - Benefits of Passing JAIIB exam ht.... 9h.

Can i purchase second edition book for jaiib nov/dec2015? Is there any concrete changes in the jaiib syllabus? pls reply asap

• 5 Comments
  • Thanx for this info. .. 18 Jul.
  • Prepare for JAIIB certification with this handy app conta.... 9h.
saxenarahul2992
rahul @saxenarahul2992 10

Thanx for this info. .

dhanya_jose
@dhanya_jose

Prepare for JAIIB certification with this handy app containing questions across the three JAIIB subjects:

- Review using flash cards,

- or assess your readiness via mock exams.

Download the APP FREE here:

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.tutioncentral.jaiiblite

I have cleared DB&F examination in may 2015 nd will be joining bank in August. What is the procedure to convert dbf into jaiib nd which elective to choose for caiib exam??

• write to iibf. 16 Jul.

It says in IIBF site that there are pass classes for JAIIB, Pass, First class and Distinction.. Do the latter have any advantages?

And when to apply for JAIIB if I want to appear this Nov/Dec?

• registration started bro, u can apply now. 18 Jul.
nagarathinam
@nagarathinam 2

registration started bro, u can apply now

Hi,

when wil the notification come for December slot?
  • 4 Comments
  • thanks...@Mrudul15 and does iob gives a raise after clear.... 01 Jul.
  • @barristerboy1 Yes all public sector banks give an increm.... 08 Jul.
barristerboy1
spiky boy @barristerboy1 26

thanks...@Mrudul15 and does iob gives a raise after clearing the exam, in case u know?

Mrudul15
Mrudul Deshpande @Mrudul15 244

@barristerboy1 Yes all public sector banks give an increment on completion of JAIIB.

I have written caiib exams online this june for the first time and got 58,44 and 66.is there any chance of getting pass

• Sorry you will have appear for one paper again. 27 Jun.
Dr.Jakal
Doctor Jackal @Dr.Jakal 136

Sorry you will have appear for one paper again

Follow This Discussion

When you follow a discussion, you receive notifications about new posts and comments. You can unfollow a discussion anytime, or turn off notifications for it.

694 people follow this discussion.