About this discussion

Last updated

Author
ANKIT PANDEY @anki7186

Tags

IIBF-JAIIB & CAIIB Info for existing & future Bankers

This thread may be helpful for present,& future Bankers,,,Jaiib & Caiib Exams conducted by IIBF(indian institute of Banking & Finance) iibf.org.in Passing these exam ur salary get increment, On passing JAIIB ,, clerks & officers will get...
Follow this discussion to get notified of latest updates.
Page 1 of 26   

Some people saying that may 15 th exam will be postpone.. Any one know about that

• 1 Like   3 Comments
  • Dear Member, PLEASE NOTE THAT JAIIB/DB&F; EXAMINATION F.... 1d.
  • @raraviprakash that means only one subject of JAIIB and n.... 7h.
raraviprakash
Ravi Prakash R S @raraviprakash 3

Dear Member,   PLEASE NOTE THAT JAIIB/DB&F EXAMINATION FOR THE SUBJECT "Principles & Practices of Banking"TO BE HELD ON 15th MAY 2016 AT THE FOLLOWING 23 CENTRES HAS BEEN POSTPONED TO 12TH JUNE 2016 DUE TO LEGISLATIVE ASSEMBLY ELECTION IN THE STATE OF TAMIL NADU, KERALA AND PUDUCHERRY.   KERALA STATE TAMIL NADU STATE PUDUCHERRY STATE CALICUT COIMBATORE PUDUCHERRY KANNUR DHARMAPURI   ERNAKULAM ERODE   KOTTAYAM KARUR   PALGHAT CHENNAI   KOLLAM MADURAI   THIRUVALLA OOTACAMUND   TRICHUR SALEM   TRIVANDRUM THANJAVUR     TIRUCHIRAPPALLI     TIRUNELVELI     TIRUPUR     VELLORE     THERE IS NO CHANGE IN THE SCHEDULE OF EXAMINATION AT ALL OTHER CENTRES.   CANDIDATES FOR THE ABOVE MENTIONED CENTRES WILL BE ISSUED FRESH ADMIT LETTER GIVING THE DETAILS OF VENUE AND TIME FOR THE 12TH JUNE 2016 EXAMINATION.   THERE IS NO CHANGE IN THE DATE, VENUE AND TIMING FOR THE OTHER TWO SUBJECTS OF JAIIB/DB&F EXAMINATION.     Your's faithfully, T.Sriram IIBF-SZO Indian Institute of Banking & Finance No.94, Jawaharlal Nehru Road (100 Feet Road) Opp to Hotel Ambica Empire, Vadapalani,  CHENNAI - 600 026 Phone : 044 - 24722990, 24727961 Fax      : 044 - 24726966 Email  : iibfsz@iibf.org.in

Yrkozy
Biplab Nath @Yrkozy 113

@raraviprakash that means only one subject of JAIIB and no changes in CAIIB

Tim Company had sales of $30,000, increase in accounts payable of $5,000, decrease in accounts receivable of $1,000, increase in inventories of $4,000, and depreciation expense of $4,000. What was the cash collected from customers?

Please Help me how to solve it

• ans 18k ?. 1d.

Iam selected in andhra bank from tamilnadu. I just want to know 2 things.

1.Whether I can join any coaching classes for JAIIB from now onwards or only after joining bank.

2.I am from engg background so whether i have to leran some basics of accounts and then join coaching classes or can i join directly.

• 1\. NO need for any coaching.. 2d.

Admit card are now available...

• 5 Comments
  • call them. 1d.
  • Don't worry. They will upload it on the website one week .... 1d.
Anonymous
Alpha Tango @Anonymous 5,249

Don't worry. They will upload it on the website one week before the exam. If you are still worried, there is an online portal to lodge complaint. Check their site.

Friends ..I hv got pnb clerk..plz sugest me hw to start preparing for jaiib nd caiib exams...nd if the joing cm by july end dn when could I write jaiib nd caiib exam?

• No one knows yet pooja.. this app itself is so messy that.... 3d.
  • U can write in December. 3d.
kskainth
Deep Singh @kskainth

No one knows yet pooja.. this app itself is so messy that one gets trapped while finding info.

I got slctd in syndicate bank thro ibps..im yet to join the bank as clerk..when i can start writing jaiib exam?

• 12 Comments
  • 9428597160.. Plz add me. 1d.
  • Add me too 8965039968. It would be of great help.. 14h.
ravish_shah90
Ravish Shah @ravish_shah90 1

9428597160.. Plz add me

KAUSHIKSAHA
KAUSHIK SAHA @KAUSHIKSAHA 5

Add me too 8965039968. It would be of great help.

dbf may vali exam ki admit card aayi kya?

• @amrutha.jammi not yet. 4d.

Did the first exam got postponed?? Any official statement

Where can I get workbook for JAIIB please suggest????

• 4 Comments
  • it seems to be out of stock here. 5d.
  • @suhhnny which place /state?. 5d.

Current Ratio is 1.2:1 . Total Balance Sheet is 22 lac. The amount of Fixed asset + Non current Asset is 10lac. What would be current liability .. please answer in detail

• 3 Comments
  • @avijit.gov current asset= 22-10 = 12 , 1.2/1=12/x....sol.... 6d.
  • Thanks a Lot ... 1d.
nikhil370
@nikhil370 308

@avijit.gov current asset= 22-10 = 12 , 1.2/1=12/x....solve this

avijit.gov
@avijit.gov

Thanks a Lot ..

Follow This Discussion

When you follow a discussion, you receive notifications about new posts and comments. You can unfollow a discussion anytime, or turn off notifications for it.

2251 people follow this discussion.