About this discussion

Last updated

Author
ANKIT PANDEY @anki7186

Tags

IIBF-JAIIB & CAIIB Info for existing & future Bankers

This thread may be helpful for present,& future Bankers,,,Jaiib & Caiib Exams conducted by IIBF(indian institute of Banking & Finance) iibf.org.in Passing these exam ur salary get increment, On passing JAIIB ,, clerks & officers will get...
Follow this discussion to get notified of latest updates.
Page 1 of 18   

Hi

Kindly tell me wt type of exam is this.. ??

Wt is the eligibility fr this ??

• Primarily these are salary increment exams. They are also.... 11h.
vipera
anjani kumar @vipera 1

Primarily these are salary increment exams. They are also in a way useful for promotion. people working in financial institutions like banks are eligible for this. Don't know about others

can any 1 tel me wer to buy books of DBF in online store 

How many of you selected CORPORATE BANKING as elective in caiib?

Ihave latest edition books of jaiib.

New condition. 

If anyone wants them, then please PM me for price. 

Repost: Friends I have some notes for JAIIB and CAIIB Examination. Some are prepared by me and some I have gathered from various sources. Comment or Message ur email id. I'll send it for free...

• 1 Like   45 Comments
  • @amrutha.jammi easy to medium level.. 11h.
  • sairajesh443@gmail.com thankyou in advance!. 6h.
असहिष्णु  

For JAIIB Exam Preparation , follow this facebook page.. 

https://www.facebook.com/JAIIB-Exam-Guru-IIBF-1668196610135730/

Friends I have prepared some notes for Chapter No. 1 to 4 of CAIIB - Bank Financial Management (BFM) if anybody wants it, then comment your email ids. I'll send it for free.

• 11 Comments
  • Shivaleela.btech@gmail.com. 23h.
असहिष्णु  

I had done my dbf in feb 15 and started my job in bank on 29th this month. today i registered for the membership in iibf. Now can anyone please help me about the procedure about how this dbf certificate be converted to jaiib..?? @garrygarry i read u have done this.. can u plz guide me?

• I believe u have received ur dbf certificate? Please send.... 31 Jan.
garrygarry
garry garry @garrygarry 38

I believe u have received ur dbf certificate? Please send ur original certificate along with copy of ur appointment letter to iibf Mumbai along with application for the same

How are NS Toor books for preparation of JAIIB??

You want something, GO GET IT. Period!!!!!!!!! 

I am in 1st year of my graduation ...Can't i give Diploma in banking and finance exam....is it necessary that i should work in a bank to give DBF exam....i aspire to join the banking sector after my graduation and i have free time now so i am planning to give DBF exam in may... so can a first year student give DBF....also it will help me on my resume i think.....

Follow This Discussion

When you follow a discussion, you receive notifications about new posts and comments. You can unfollow a discussion anytime, or turn off notifications for it.

1244 people follow this discussion.