About this discussion

Last updated

Author
ANKIT PANDEY @anki7186

Tags

IIBF-JAIIB & CAIIB Info for existing & future Bankers

This thread may be helpful for present,& future Bankers,,,Jaiib & Caiib Exams conducted by IIBF(indian institute of Banking & Finance) iibf.org.in Passing these exam ur salary get increment, On passing JAIIB ,, clerks & officers will get...
Follow this discussion to get notified of latest updates.
Page 1 of 7   

Any one from SBI ?  .. please guide me about the confirmation exam for probationary officers... thanx in advance . 

• you will appear for confirmation after 18 months of your .... 3d.
subhmad
subhransu sarangi @subhmad 43

you will appear for confirmation after 18 months of your joining as PO,though it may vary across circles.upon securing more than 60%(previously it was 75%) in the confirmation exam,u will be directly promoted to scale 2 and confirmed as deputy manager subject to your satisfactory performance in gd and pi,which follows the written test of the confirmation exam.if your score in written is less than 60%,but above 40%,u will be confirmed as assistant manager in the scale of jmgs-1.however if u fail in the confirmation test,u will be given another chance exactly after 6 months,failing which,your services would be terminated.hope this helps,

hi..had a conversation with people and got to know that jaiib and then caiib are for bankers to climb the ladder..but what is it with the diploma courses ..and when can one apply for it and benefits??

Admissions 2015 @ Great Lakes

PGPM 2015-16

1 Year Fast Track MBA Program for experienced professionals. 

App. Deadline (Cycle 2): 24 Jan. 2015

PGDM 2015-17

2 Year MBA program for graduates with 0-2 years of experience. 

Learn More

Global Faculty and internationally benchmarked curriculum

Accredited by AMBA, UK (PGPM & PGXPM Programs)

Ranked 7th by Outlook & Business Today in One Year MBA Programs (2014)

Ranked 10th by Business India in Top B-Schools (2014)

Avg. CTC of INR 11.43 Lakhs p.a. for PGPM 2013-14 &

Avg. CTC of INR 8.07 Lakhs p.a. for PGDM 2012-14

Know More

Dec14 caiib I got 61 in paper 1, 43 in paper 2 and 63 in paper 3. Can any one let me know. will iibf consider Mi paper 2 during review. Or I need to give it again....pls let me know.

• u have to appear paper 2 next tym. 6d.

kindly share some of the questions asked in current JAIIB  exam so that we freshers can get the idea of the question asked.............

• 4 Comments
  • and @dhruv_malhotra u must have understood by now what @t.... 7d.
  • @thetheist thanks for honest reply dost....... 6d.
3 words to describe life:- It goes on...!!!
pkumar5
Prashant Kumar @pkumar5 343

and @dhruv_malhotra u must have understood by now what @thetheist wants to warn u about...anyways still if u wish to continue you can follow my blog for stuffs like JAIIB and other stupid banking stuff...(PS: I am also a fresher in banking and cleared Nov 2014 JAIIB)

http://prashantkrblog.wordpress.com/

dhruv_malhotra
. @dhruv_malhotra 665

@thetheist thanks for honest reply dost......

My score caiib jun 14 first attempt paper 1- 48, paper 2-43, paper 3-50. For dec14 caiib second attempt paper 1-67, paper2-49,. My question is whether I have to give paper 2 again next year or If i score 45 in paper 3 then i  will clear the exam??. Also my admit  card shows only 2 exam as i have cleared paper 3 in first attempt. Please help. I am in a delimma...

PO-Syndicate Bank

Puys,

Is it necessary for registering for JAIIB exam, you have to be working in some bank or financial institution ? I have my joining in June, could I register for test in May ? ...

Thanks 

GM

• 4 Comments
  • i didnt knew. 01 Dec.
  • http://gkline.blogspot.in/2013/10/all-about-dbf-jaiib-and.... 01 Dec.

HELLO GUYS I AM A BANKING ASPIRANT CAN I KNOW WHAT IS THIS IIBF -JAIIB AND CAIIB

PLZ EXPLAIN ME WITH DELIBERATE ANSWER AS I AM NEW 

• 4 Comments
  • jaiib and caiib is basically meant for people currently w.... 30 Nov.
  • Thnx for reply everybody and yah ofcourse for the info also. 01 Dec.
ankit6034
Ankit Agarwal @ankit6034 14

jaiib and caiib is basically meant for people currently working in bank. So, u should focus on your ibps preparation and maybe think of it as u clear the exams

pintz
mrutunjaya mahapatra @pintz 2

Thnx for reply everybody and yah ofcourse for the info also

can i know someing frm bankers that what "pass %"(means how many students will pass out of total student) in dbf as i am a engg avg student but i want to clear dbf best institute for coaching of dbf/jaiib in south india )or nstoor ,mc millan, mocktests are enough to clear exams i amdesperately waiting for an advice from any bankerhere i dont know basics of accounting how can i clear this paper remaining papers r looking easy i have bought macmillan book pls advice me@ pvenkatmanoj1@gmail

• get the books and thats enough for the exam.regarding acc.... 18 Nov.
harry213
harish kumar @harry213 9

get the books and thats enough for the exam.regarding accounts,an avg engg student can understand that portion and thare z no need to worry abt that

hi..i hv cleared my jaiib (reappeared in part-1).

am i eligible for incentives in my bank?

hw to apply for incentive? is it thru my bank(iob) or thru iibf..

let me know the procedure..

• 3 Comments
  • can i know someing frm bankers that what "pass %"(means h.... 18 Nov.
  • GV UR CERTIFICATE TO BANK AND THEY WILL PROCESS UR INCREMENT. 18 Nov.
pvenkatmanoj1
@pvenkatmanoj1

can i know someing frm bankers that what "pass %"(means how many students will pass out of total student) in dbf as i am a engg avg student but i want to clear dbf best institute for coaching of dbf/jaiib or nstoor ,mc millan, mocktests are enough to clear exams i amdesperately waiting for an advice from any bankerhere i dont know basics of accounting how can i clear this paper remaining papers r looking easy i have bought macmillan book pls advice me@ pvenkatmanoj1@gmail.c

mohitkk
mohit kak @mohitkk 7

GV UR CERTIFICATE TO BANK AND THEY WILL PROCESS UR INCREMENT

hi..i hv cleared my jaiib (reappeared in part-1).

am i eligible for incentives in my bank?

hw to apply for incentive? is it thru my bank(iob) or thru iibf..

let me know the procedure..

• u vl get marksheet and certificate at ur address from iib.... 18 Nov.
mohitkk
mohit kak @mohitkk 7

u vl get marksheet and certificate at ur address from iibf.... gv it to the hr department , who vl process ur request

Anyone apearing for caiib in nov?????????

• M appearing..how to clear second paper??. 02 Dec.

can i change my jaiib centre now?

• 5 Comments
  • i got transfer order. 22 Oct.
  • yes option is there. 18 Nov.

to get JAIIB material , msg me ur email ids .

• 1 Like   25 Comments
  • chinmoy.adhya@gmail.com. 09 Dec.
  • srujanakancherla12@gmail.com. 10 Dec.

Hey! m working in a bank in clerical. And i ll b giving ibps po 4. What i want to knoe is that if i give jaiib exam dis yed in dec. And clear it. Will it b valid for increment in other bank evm if i ll join other bank next year as p.o ..or i ll again have to give this exam when in other bank. And is ECGC also aprove jaiib? Or no us of jaiib in ecgc??

• 4 Comments
  • ya JAIIB is applicable in all financial institutions.... .... 02 Nov.
  • applicable in all nationealised banks. 18 Nov.
paglaaguy
Gatn 120 @paglaaguy 256

ya JAIIB is applicable in all financial institutions....  no expiry date of this  certification..

need some info about JAIIB... is there any last date for membership? and what are the centers for online examination this year? anyone preparing for this years paper?

• 4 Comments
  • nahi pata yaar yahan PG pe pucha koi reply nhi deta...ek .... 12 Aug.
  • dekhta hun.... 15 Aug.
why hurry... DP ki trah chill macha :mg: ;)

Follow This Discussion

When you follow a discussion, you receive notifications about new posts and comments. You can unfollow a discussion anytime, or turn off notifications for it.

261 people follow this discussion.