About this discussion

Last updated

Author
@Atticusfinch

Tags

ICICI Business Leadership Programme - Min 3 Yrs Work Ex Required

Puys, ICICI is starting a new program for inducting people at Manager level roles. Its similar to the PO Program conducted by the Bank,however it is a different level altogether. Interested People ,go ahead and apply. Welcome to Our ...
Follow this discussion to get notified of latest updates.
Page 26 of 828   

I am anxious about the results and am sure every1 else is too...toggling time and again between Pagalguy and my email to check for any updates on ICICI results...
CIBIL report or second row..or call for PAN nothing gives the surety of selection.

Hearts pounding fast in the last few hours before the D-DAY !!

Lets keep our fingers crossed.. hoping that we all do well...
All the luck from my side to everyone in this forum and outside whoever is waiting for the ICICI NU MBA results

May all get what they truly desire !

• 7 Likes   5 Comments
  • ATB. 27 Jan.
  • @Shivanshi_mba Wish u the same buddy...!!. 27 Jan.

So its today....are results coming...what say...

• 31 Comments
  • Yaar this 2 row is threatening me as it is not in my prof.... 27 Jan.
  • @Dreamamit7292 I spoke to my frnds currently in the ongoi.... 27 Jan.
sandy_06479
sandeep sharma @sandy_06479 11
Yaar this 2 row is threatening me as it is not in my profile till yet...god knows what is gonna happen.....ATB guys...
gurj_dTechnopriest
gurjinder virdi @gurj_dTechnopriest 19
@Dreamamit7292 I spoke to my frnds currently in the ongoing batch.. n de knw many widout 2nd row condition...but de all had received der CR report on time b4 result...
One Year PGPM @ Great Lakes

Post Graduate Program in Management (PGPM)

- 1 Year Fast Track MBA Program

- Accredited by AMBA, UK

- Ranked 7th by Outlook & Business Today in 2014

- Avg. CTC of INR 11.43 Lakhs in 2014

App. Deadline: 30 November, 2014

Learn More

10+ Global Associations with Leading Schools/ Universities

25+ International Visiting Faculty from Stanford, Yale, Kellogg, etc.

50+ National Level Prizes Won by Students in 2013-14

100+ Industry Leaders on Campus in 2013-14

3000+ Alumni Network spread over 28 Countries

Know More

Guys pls post if your status change today with time and CIBIL status.....

Guys from hyd.. any updates?

• 3 Comments
  • nope. 27 Jan.
  • hahaha.............noooooooooooooooooo. 24 Jan.

Guys,

A question on the status change:

Are the two rows showing for everyone or only for those who received a CIBIL report? Guys who haven't received the CIBIL report, do you see two lines on the ICICI page?
  • 111 Comments
  • exactly :smiley: nothing can be related to the results .... 26 Jan.
  • For the benifit of people who are confused about the stat.... 26 Jan.
therajrishav
Rishav Raj @therajrishav 47
exactly nothing can be related to the results ATB and fingers crossed
Tayub
Mohammed Tayub @Tayub 35

For the benifit of people who are confused about the status change:

Logon to your ICICI page using your candidate number and password. The next page would show you a status:

NU MBA Batch VII Applied

Yesterday another row was added to some people's profile and the status looks like this:

NU MBA Batch VII Applied

NU MBA Applied

I have seen quite a few posts on PagalGuy.com stating the status change has nothing to do with the final results. I myself had applied for Batch IV, my status changed but I neve got the offer letter.

Most probably tomorrow is the day! I know it's really important for a few of us to get through this program. Inshallah, people who really need it will get through.

Guys any news about result....

• 47 Comments
  • yes i just checked ...it is showing. 24 Jan.
  • did you all check reg the 2 rows ..in you log in ...pl up.... 24 Jan.
bmurthy
B MURTHY @bmurthy 7
did you all check reg the 2 rows ..in you log in ...pl update wheather its a general remark or specific

Hi ppuys . i couldnt able to fill my supplimentary details . it was not being saved . pls help me anyone

• 9 Comments
  • thanks , i dont no dude . they must have closed this . bu.... 23 Jan.
  • Now they must have closed the application. 23 Jan.
Sure123
Sureshkumar S @Sure123
thanks , i dont no dude . they must have closed this . but do u get any calls , till now no call at all

Guys, Does any of you are able to access ICICI candidate login webpage ?

• 5 Comments
  • No. 23 Jan.
  • @reg.myexams Yes. clear cookies.. and it should work.. 23 Jan.

got a call from HR..to upload the declaration .....about the result...he told..last week of Jan..and about CIBIL report....he replied..u are intelligent enough to guess

• 3 Likes   18 Comments
  • yes even i speculate that they are calling according to c.... 23 Jan.
  • Ab to lagta hai k nahi hoga...... 23 Jan.

Kya Miya yeh saare HYDRABADI and Bangulorians bahut halla machate forum pe.. bhai thoda sabar rakho, this waiting is like a slow poison everbody is dieing to see the results... aayega aayega.. or mai select houga.. keep the CONFIDENCE...!

BTW i am ... naa mai delhi wala naa mai mumbai wala ... Ek experience IT employee, pichlee 3-4 saal IT marayiee.. mai POONAWALA..!

• 4 Likes  

guys can't u just wait for 2 more days... PEACE....

• 5 Comments
  • no bro didn't recieve anything. 23 Jan.
  • @saurabsabharwal haha dats te best thing to do , but did .... 23 Jan.
Dreamamit7292
amit kumar @Dreamamit7292 9
@saurabsabharwal haha dats te best thing to do , but did u receive ur cibil report's mail or not ,till now ??

Anybody received any Calls or Mails today or yesterday or these small heart attacks has stopped for a couple of days

• 1 Like   7 Comments
  • It's not over till its over...! They are checking CIBIL h.... 23 Jan.
  • Dint get any :disappointed: Seems game is over :disapp.... 23 Jan.
samAdams
Shivam Gupta @samAdams 13
It's not over till its over...! They are checking CIBIL history whose records are doubtful! It not at all related to results my friends, keep patience if you are confident enough with your interview and rest of the rounds then they will surely board you..!

puys anyone from hyderabad who received any call///mail from icici post PI pls respond....i didnt get any call/mail till now..want to see if anyone received...if ppl say that they received mail/call from icici will assume that i m out of race and can concentrate on other activities ...otherwise i m still assuming that ppl from hyd r yet to receive calls and wasting time juat by waiting for call evryday..pls respond guys frm hyd

• 6 Comments
  • u will not get a call from the people....only if u r sele.... 23 Jan.
  • Hi @call2manu27 if u had uploaded all the info in the por.... 23 Jan.
Cheefu
RanchorDas Chachaad @Cheefu 8
u will not get a call from the people....only if u r selected then u'll get a mail
Cheefu
RanchorDas Chachaad @Cheefu 8
Hi @call2manu27 if u had uploaded all the info in the portal like pan card, supplementary info etc u

I have not uploaded any docs nor declaration part...nor pan card nor salary slips..but still no call..I read ppl are getting calls for uploading the required docs...what tht means...out of race?

• 4 Comments
  • u got mail?.....But still..it has do do something as indi.... 23 Jan.
  • it just means the next 3 4 days are worth a wait mate :s.... 23 Jan.
CAT 13-99.63 calls C,L,SPJAIN SNAP-98 calls SIBM SCMHRD XAT 95 calls XLRI HRM
Pankajc
Pankaj Choudhary @Pankajc 6
u got mail?.....But still..it has do do something as indicated by others...in previous posts...may be they are calling by candidate ID...mine is 1955587..
therajrishav
Rishav Raj @therajrishav 47
it just means the next 3 4 days are worth a wait mate please dont read indicators ATB

My Candidate page sometimes shows NU MBA 6th batch some times shows NU MBA 7th Batch ...is this happening with some one else also ??

• 3 Comments
  • @ESHCHET hehehe..its funny. 22 Jan.
  • Mine always show NU MBA batch 6th applied !! I applied.... 22 Jan.
ESHCHET
CHETAN SHARMA @ESHCHET
Mine always show NU MBA batch 6th applied !!
I applied for 6th only.. but was called for all processes of 7th...

Follow This Discussion

When you follow a discussion, you receive notifications about new posts and comments. You can unfollow a discussion anytime, or turn off notifications for it.

2078 people follow this discussion.