About this discussion

Last updated

Author
@Atticusfinch

Tags

ICICI Business Leadership Programme - Min 3 Yrs Work Ex Required

Puys, ICICI is starting a new program for inducting people at Manager level roles. Its similar to the PO Program conducted by the Bank,however it is a different level altogether. Interested People ,go ahead and apply. Welcome to Our ...
Follow this discussion to get notified of latest updates.
Page 26 of 1242   

Anyone got call who do not fulfill the educational marks criteria??? I am still waiting for call/mail regarding short listing

• Refer 8377817497... Josh...he got selected ...considering.... 25 Jun '14.
Radix_Rocker
Utkarsh Saharey @Radix_Rocker 53

Refer 8377817497... Josh...he got selected ...considering his hi fly work profile... I guess... He is an RnD Techy from Qualcomm

After booking the slot, is it mandatory we need to confirm by sending SMS to 5676766?? 

• 3 Comments
  • what msg do we need to send ??. 26 Jun '14.
  • CONFIRMED NU XXXXXXX to 5676766. (XXXXXXX is your user ID). 26 Jun '14.
ankitchamoli
Ankit Chamoli @ankitchamoli 4

what msg do we need to send ??

e.ajaskhan
Ajas Khan @e.ajaskhan

CONFIRMED NU XXXXXXX to 5676766. (XXXXXXX is your user ID)

I would like to ask a question here..

If a guy, having more than 5 years of experience goes for the aptitude exam, Will his experience count give him advantage ?

After joining the program at the time of actual recruitment will he be getting more package than other less experienced people ?

• 3 Comments
  • Sail for package race. 25 Jun '14.
  • Thanks Utkarsh for this useful post...I am a PMP, ITILv3 .... 25 Jun '14.
Radix_Rocker

Sail for package race

monojit.waiting
M Roy @monojit.waiting 2

Thanks Utkarsh for this useful post...I am a PMP, ITILv3 certified experienced professional. Hope this will help me to win the battle in preliminary stage..  

While filling the form did you guys fill all the tabs and uploaded the documents also.. its for people who received mail for the aptitude test

• I have the same query...Can any one rep??. 25 Jun '14.
  • Its not at all necessary... After you get selected for GD.... 25 Jun '14.
jasneetkaur
JASNEET KAUR @jasneetkaur 6

I have the same query...Can any one rep??

Radix_Rocker

Its not at all necessary... After you get selected for GD/PI.... These things will come in picture...

For all those people who are wandering about their calls or aptitude invitation...please be calm as I had it verified from ICICI HR Team...they are calling every eligible candidate randomly... There is no sequence or order through which they are calling.... But on the safer side I would recommend to male a new profile with new id and re apply ... This might increase your chances....

There is negative marking in the test

• 5 Comments
  • There is no negative marking.. 26 Jun '14.
  • It is there in the mail sent from ICICI HR confirming you.... 26 Jun '14.
pparus
Parusuram Parimi @pparus 7

There is no negative marking.

monojit.waiting
M Roy @monojit.waiting 2

It is there in the mail sent from ICICI HR confirming your selection for the aptitude test. If you received the mail, you would not even ask the question

For Samples : Contact 9643812675

• Hi, I am going to give written tomorrow. I cleared it fo.... 29 Jun '14.
vikramsings
Vikram Singh @vikramsings 4

Hi,

I am going to give written tomorrow. I cleared it for Batch VII also, unfortunately couldn't appear for GD/PI.

I am very much interested in knowing the GD/PI topics and pattern and any info from the candidates who either got selected or appeared for the same.

Appreciate your efforts. Please post the info here or mail me @ vikram.cs2006@gmail.com

Thanks & Regards

Hi! I fulfill every criteria...Except standard 12th marks..any chance of getting shortlisted ...based on work exp of 4 years

• Don worry you have a good chance if you have good corpora.... 24 Jun '14.
Radix_Rocker

Don worry you have a good chance if you have good corporate working experience and if at all you can justify you low scores ......

Guys, i applied way before on7th may, haven't heard anything yet. Status says "applied". What to do?

Calls: IIM kozikhode, All new IIM, NITIE ||| Converted: NITIE, IIM Rohtak-Trichy-Raipur-udaipur-kashipur. Joining : Do i nid to say  

Puys !! Got a call from ICICI NU MBA.

I asked our queries. We need to carry the following to the test centre and these are mandatory:

1.  Admit Card

2. Print of the ICICI mails

3. PAN Card

4. Photocopies of your marks list.

Hope they will call everybody and do grab more info and help others.

*No need to carry original Marskslist .

• 25 Comments
  • are they also sending any email confirmation?. 26 Jun '14.
  • Yes dude!. 26 Jun '14.
mandarsangidwar
Mandar @mandarsangidwar 1

are they also sending any email confirmation?

Follow This Discussion

When you follow a discussion, you receive notifications about new posts and comments. You can unfollow a discussion anytime, or turn off notifications for it.

2193 people follow this discussion.