IBS HYDERABAD(2011-2013) batch

Hi Guys. I got selected for MBA at IBS HYDERABAD and I am definitely joining it!! :: Eligibility for Admission The program and campuses where you are declared to be eligible for admission based on your overall score are given below...
Follow this discussion to get notified of latest updates.
Page 6 of 21   
dreamtoachieve Says
does nobody here know the process of name withdrawal????????? can't anyone help??

send an email to them stating ur admit card no. and centre for which u are selected.

does nobody here know the process of name withdrawal????????? can't anyone help??

Go Global with ISBR Global PGDM – AICTE Approved

Advantages

- AICTE Approved

- Excellent ROI with cent% placement

- Experience 3 different countries

- Ranked No. 1 New Generation B-Schools of India

- Affordable Fee

Know More

ISBR Edge

- 23 years of excellence

- Located in Bangalore

- Highest Salary offered: 28 Lakh p.a.

- Received Exemplary Placement Award 2014

Download Fee Sructure
Got 94/100,..,
Am a fresher.
CAT 10 -90.54 %(gave CAT without any real preparations!)
In one hand i have a call letter from infosys,.,.
in the other,., ibs hyderabad and imt nagpur...
What to choose??
I just dont know if trying for CAT'11 and 12 is worth the risk or not?!
The what-if-i-dont-get-a-decent-score then.. is the problem!!!
IS IBS really worth the 12 lakh??!! .... Please help me,., i need a very realistic estimate!!
ANd yes the total fees including hostel charges and admission and all..comes to 12 lakhs right??

This query can be answered here

http://www.pagalguy.com/forum/career-discussions/9670-personal-career-cat-job-dilemma-374.html#post2722731
  • 1 Like  

Got 94/100,..,
Am a fresher.
CAT 10 -90.54 %(gave CAT without any real preparations!)
In one hand i have a call letter from infosys,.,.
in the other,., ibs hyderabad and imt nagpur...
What to choose??
I just dont know if trying for CAT'11 and 12 is worth the risk or not?!
The what-if-i-dont-get-a-decent-score then.. is the problem!!!
IS IBS really worth the 12 lakh??!! .... Please help me,., i need a very realistic estimate!!
ANd yes the total fees including hostel charges and admission and all..comes to 12 lakhs right??

hostels contains both kind of rooms, they would provide on first cum first serve basis...
Though dis are flying words, better confirm it with seniors..

hey seniors i have some queries....
1. i have paid 80k fee but what about the next instalment???
2. when do we need to reach da campus and when will the classes start from???
3. i called them and they told me dat i'll receive information letter.... but i haven't received it yet..... so vat shud i do???
wait or call dem bk?
4. temme da xaxt fee struucture of academic and hostel please???
5. temme about the induction and gap between induction periosd and commencement of classes????
6. please temme da exact strength of core mba in ibs hyderabad????
7. temme if i have a laptop already.... and i thnk it won't be a trouble for me to keep and manage thngs wid the sqame....so do i still need to buy a laptop from college????
8. temme abt mess and hostel accomodation and deir respective fees????

God....jus stop worring dude....u'l gt d letter soon....d nxt instalmnt is of 174000....2 b paid on 13 june...hostel fees is 25000 per sem...ie..total 100000...nd mess is 40000 pa...nd u dun need 2 buy a lappy 4m dem..its jus an option 4 dose who wmt it 4m ibs...ok...nd chill..:thumbsup:
  • 1 Like  

hey seniors i have some queries....
1. i have paid 80k fee but what about the next instalment???
2. when do we need to reach da campus and when will the classes start from???
3. i called them and they told me dat i'll receive information letter.... but i haven't received it yet..... so vat shud i do???
wait or call dem bk?
4. temme da xaxt fee struucture of academic and hostel please???
5. temme about the induction and gap between induction periosd and commencement of classes????
6. please temme da exact strength of core mba in ibs hyderabad????
7. temme if i have a laptop already.... and i thnk it won't be a trouble for me to keep and manage thngs wid the sqame....so do i still need to buy a laptop from college????
8. temme abt mess and hostel accomodation and deir respective fees????

hey....are d hostels on dual sharing basis,,,,,or single?????????

@ IBS Hyd Puys... I saw in the earlier forums of IBS that this
year the batch size is reduced to 450 but I recently called
up IBS Hyd, they said that the batch size is 900+ for MBA n
does not include MIB/MIFA/MFC programs students.

I would really appreciate if any of the current senior who
has an authentic source may please come forward with a
correct view.

if i want to remove my name from the list ( i have paid the 80k) then i have to do so by the 15th in order to get a refund......whats the exact procedure?? do i have to send a mail or wat??

Hey, i Jst wanted some info regarding preparatory classes.
I heard they are not so imp, but as i am from science background would i regret missing it.

And, in case i reach the campus 2 days late, i.e. on 1st, would that be fine ???

Hey

It has been a great experience talking to you all (Batch of 2013) . I tried my best to give answers to your queries. Now you all r gonna join in a month's time. All the best. Enjoy.
My internship is also about to end in two weeks time. I hv to submit my report on 13th May. We will b reaching campus on 12th June. I hope you all are gonna be there.
If you have any further queries you can send me email or add me on Facebook.
and one request .... Do not believe in rumors .... Always go for verification.

Cheers

Abhrajit
IBS Hyderabad
MBA(Core Finance)
Batch of 2010-2012

hey...i hv a prblm...i opted 4 mumbai campus in d beginin bt nw i want 2 join in hyd campus....is dat possibl nw????????

congrats to everyone who made it....xited to be joining IBS...good growd good placements good infra n staff...wat more cud a guy ask for!c u all there
H@rsh

hi puys.......
can anyone tell wat is the procedure for withdrawal of admission and getting refund ?

Hey

It has been a great experience talking to you all (Batch of 2013) . I tried my best to give answers to your queries. Now you all r gonna join in a month's time. All the best. Enjoy.
My internship is also about to end in two weeks time. I hv to submit my report on 13th May. We will b reaching campus on 12th June. I hope you all are gonna be there.
If you have any further queries you can send me email or add me on Facebook.
and one request .... Do not believe in rumors .... Always go for verification.

Mail ID:

Cheers

Abhrajit
IBS Hyderabad
MBA(Core Finance)
Batch of 2010-2012

please remove ur mail id frm the post. its not allowed on PG
  • 1 Like  

Follow This Discussion

When you follow a discussion, you receive notifications about new posts and comments. You can unfollow a discussion anytime, or turn off notifications for it.

107 people follow this discussion.