IBS HYDERABAD(2011-2013) batch

Hi Guys. I got selected for MBA at IBS HYDERABAD and I am definitely joining it!! :: Eligibility for Admission The program and campuses where you are declared to be eligible for admission based on your overall score are given below...
Follow this discussion to get notified of latest updates.
Page 6 of 31   

hi,
I am also joining IBS hyderabad for MBA program. Acoording to the letter i got, i m called there on 30th for preparatory classes. But i m still not sure to attend those classes as i m from BSC background, though i have bought d ticket.

Hi All this is pallavi
I got admission in IBS Hyd too.... Me surely going to join...When is the reporting date. I have sent the acceptance letter...still no news of the reporting date...Anyone got an idea....plz plz reply.....

Alright guys i need some help with my situation...
I already have nearly 2 yrs of work experience and i got selected for MBA in IBS Hyderabad... Should i join???

Hey my cousin has cleared off IBS hyd with 81 marks as composite score...he has offers from other colleges such as IFMR,FORE,LBSIM and few others...what shoud we do ??? what r d placements like at IBS hyd and which one should we prefer ?? plz advise

Hello IBSguys,
Yesterday I got mail from IBS that I am selected for IBS Hyd MBA program....
But, before a week I got ITM,Navi Mumbai PGDM program....
Now, plz can any one tell me what to do.....I have to Submit 80,000Rs within a week....& When the regular class will be start...???

Plz...Plz...reply...

• 1 Like  

Hi I want to know about IBS hyderabad...Can u tell about its studies and placements??What about campus atmosphere?What is the scholarship?Should I take admission or not?

snaveen Says
if it is not recieved yet it is in the website u can download it by entering ur id and date of birth...and all the details are in the letter.

i tried dat...dey its invalid admit card no....:drinking:
  • 1 Like  
snaveen Says
hiiii is there any telugu people joining ibs hyderabad.........if so plz rply me... :

u from hyd???

u from hyd?

amitdgarg Says
please edit ur post and remove ur email id , it is against PG rules to put ur email id in post

i dont know it dont mine...........

Follow This Discussion

When you follow a discussion, you receive notifications about new posts and comments. You can unfollow a discussion anytime, or turn off notifications for it.

109 people follow this discussion.