IBS HYDERABAD(2011-2013) batch

Hi Guys. I got selected for MBA at IBS HYDERABAD and I am definitely joining it!! :: Eligibility for Admission The program and campuses where you are declared to be eligible for admission based on your overall score are given below...
Follow this discussion to get notified of latest updates.
Page 2 of 21   

hey guys im also planning to join ibs hyd 92/100 , bt somebody told me that most of d faculty of ibs hyd is shifting to imt hyd will dat affect our future prospects in any way????

when will the classes be held after registration.And can any one tell me why ICFAI hyderabad was UGC recognised last yr bt not this year......are they flouting some rules

LIVE CHAT with ex- Convenor and Dean MISB Bocconi

Ask all about Post-CAT results in a LIVE CHAT on 

26th December 2014 at 8.30pm with  Dr. Himanshu Rai, CAT 2010 Convenor and Dean MISB Bocconi.‚Äč

Participate Now

-Full time post graduate program in business

-Faculty from SDA Bocconi, Italy 

-Dual Campus Mumbai and Milan

-2014 Avg. CTC 10 Lakh p.a

- Merit Based Tuition Fee Waiver 

Download Placement Stats

hey..it has been 3days..i have nt got confirmation letter n details..could u plez tell me all the details ???
thanks in advance..:)

the same case is wid me...they'll take a lot more time to reply.....still keep checking their website....prep classes are commencing from 30 may,2011 and registration 12 june...

• 1 Like  

hey..i gota a mail from ibs hyd and i have sent them confirmation mail yesterday bt till nw i have nt received any mail . also i dont know about the payement of fees structure ,date of admission n joining n when class is startin and all the details about hostel ...

hi guys..!! plz message me if u hv any queries about IBS-HYD. I am a current student of the batch 10-12.....

Hey guys
Please help me with my query too.Are we suppose to get laptops with Windows(7)professional?
Is it compulsory?my laptop has vista home premium and meets the rest of the criterion as mentioned in enrollment letter.please help me asap!

Hey guys
Please help me with my query too.Are we suppose to get laptops with Windows(7)professional?
Is it compulsory?my laptop has vista home premium and meets the rest of the criterion as mentioned in enrollment letter.please help me asap!

I think, the payments time wud be at 13th as written in our offer letter.

R we supposed to purchase our own laptop or we need to
compulsory purchase at IBS Hyd??

own laptop

R we supposed to purchase our own laptop or we need to
compulsory purchase at IBS Hyd??

TO SOLVE ALL YOUR QUERIES RELATED TO IBS HYD DO JOIN THE GROUP ON FACEBOOK WE ARE HAVING MORE THN 500 STUDENTS INCLUDING MORE THN 60 SENIORS SO GUYS DO JOIN THE FACEBOOK GROUP AND BE IN TOUCH ..............CHEERS SEE U ALL AT IBS.................AVANISH TIWARI.......

https://www.facebook.com/home.php?sk=group_116827851727243≈=1

june 12th during registration...

@ Puys....can we purchase our own laptop or do we need to get from the IBS offices only??

I would also like to know that are IBS Hyd officials flexible about laptop configuration. I actually happen to have an Samsung NC10 already which is technically a Netbook and not a Laptop, it does satisfies all the configuration as asked by college authorities except that it is having Intel
Atom processor and not a Dual Core or Core 2 Duo.....

Seniors please advice.....help required.

i am coming...ibs hyd.....any body coming on 29th please calll -09860012318..

varun modak
ibs batch 2011-13

Follow This Discussion

When you follow a discussion, you receive notifications about new posts and comments. You can unfollow a discussion anytime, or turn off notifications for it.

107 people follow this discussion.