IBS HYDERABAD(2011-2013) batch

Hi Guys. I got selected for MBA at IBS HYDERABAD and I am definitely joining it!! :: Eligibility for Admission The program and campuses where you are declared to be eligible for admission based on your overall score are given below...
Follow this discussion to get notified of latest updates.
Page 2 of 31   

bcoz of delay in du exams i hv still nt reached ibs hyd , ne1 who is attending d prep classes kindly let me knw wht is goin on der n wat all im missin out on.Thanxx

kaurmansimran Says
hey cn u tell me how much time does it take from d airport to reach campus n is der ne arrangengment for transfers frm d airport

u will get a prepaid taxi that will charge u around rs. 600-800....
nd a time about 1.5 -2 hrs...
  • 1 Like  

yes urvi preparatory classes r already going on at ibs n regular clases wil start frm 12th

• 1 Like  

hey cn u tell me how much time does it take from d airport to reach campus n is der ne arrangengment for transfers frm d airport

have the classes started at ibs hyd.?

hey guys im also planning to join ibs hyd 92/100 , bt somebody told me that most of d faculty of ibs hyd is shifting to imt hyd will dat affect our future prospects in any way????

when will the classes be held after registration.And can any one tell me why ICFAI hyderabad was UGC recognised last yr bt not this year......are they flouting some rules

hey..it has been 3days..i have nt got confirmation letter n details..could u plez tell me all the details ???
thanks in advance..:)

the same case is wid me...they'll take a lot more time to reply.....still keep checking their website....prep classes are commencing from 30 may,2011 and registration 12 june...

• 1 Like  

hey..i gota a mail from ibs hyd and i have sent them confirmation mail yesterday bt till nw i have nt received any mail . also i dont know about the payement of fees structure ,date of admission n joining n when class is startin and all the details about hostel ...

Follow This Discussion

When you follow a discussion, you receive notifications about new posts and comments. You can unfollow a discussion anytime, or turn off notifications for it.

108 people follow this discussion.