IBS HYDERABAD(2011-2013) batch

Hi Guys. I got selected for MBA at IBS HYDERABAD and I am definitely joining it!! :: Eligibility for Admission The program and campuses where you are declared to be eligible for admission based on your overall score are given below...
Follow this discussion to get notified of latest updates.
Page 16 of 31   
Jasleen K Lamba Says
I had sum queries about the hostel, i think d rooms wid d attached washrooms r limited, so r dey on first cum first serve basis......?

Hey Jasleen

I think the rooms r limited ... So u can do onething ... u give a call and talk to them about it .... If possible ask ur parents to talk ....
IBS parents logo ko bohat respect dete hai ...
and ya demand is very high ...
but many rooms r still empty ...

Cheers

Abhrajit
IBS Hyderabad
MBA(Core Finance)
Batch of 2010-2012
  • 1 Like  
pragyapalit Says
Guys please help. this amount 1.74+ 32000 for hostel has to be given by when? what is the time frame. we have so far given 80,000 for admission.

They ll send u all the details ... chill

Cheers

Abhrajit
IBS Hyderabad
MBA(Core Finance)
Batch of 2010-2012

I had sum queries about the hostel, i think d rooms wid d attached washrooms r limited, so r dey on first cum first serve basis......?

U hv to give them 2 Demand Drafts (we gave 1 DD 1,74,000 for tuition fees and 1 DD 32,000 for Hostel/Mess/Stationary etc.)

If you r somehow not able to arrange it by the given time frame ... u can come and register urself for the course and start attending classes ....
and give them later .... no worries

Guys please help. this amount 1.74+ 32000 for hostel has to be given by when? what is the time frame. we have so far given 80,000 for admission.

--------------------

i_m_single2008 Says
please reply...

I seriously dint get ur question .... ... If u hv any other option then share it ...
then only u ll b able to compare them with IBS .... ppl r here who have score 97-98%l .... it really doesnt matter .... if u have IMT G or institutes like that then y talk abt IBS ..

All d best
sharmaswati Says
i think its throu DD or RTGS...u joinin which course?mba program?

U hv to give them 2 Demand Drafts (we gave 1 DD 1,74,000 for tuition fees and 1 DD 32,000 for Hostel/Mess/Stationary etc.)

If you r somehow not able to arrange it by the given time frame ... u can come and register urself for the course and start attending classes ....
and give them later .... no worries
  • 1 Like  

Anybody else from chandigarh joinin ibs hyd..mba program...?

singla9007 Says
what is the mode of payment of fees??

i think its throu DD or RTGS...u joinin which course?mba program?

------------------------

Follow This Discussion

When you follow a discussion, you receive notifications about new posts and comments. You can unfollow a discussion anytime, or turn off notifications for it.

109 people follow this discussion.