About this discussion

Last updated

Author
@EugeneCyril

Tags

IBS HYDERABAD(2011-2013) batch

Hi Guys. I got selected for MBA at IBS HYDERABAD and I am definitely joining it!! :: Eligibility for Admission The program and campuses where you are declared to be eligible for admission based on your overall score are given below...
Follow this discussion to get notified of latest updates.
Page 1 of 21   
Oh! Great!!

umm..did you get the entire amount after filling and sending some written application,
or did you get it by sending emails only? help me a bit please??
I was told my draft would be dispatched by 30th july, however, now they are asking me to fill a written application and send that. and then they'd forward the draft,!!

I hv even mailed them the application but yet to rcve any refund
PLS HELP
Commenting on this post has been disabled.
yes i got 79k by draft
they posted it on 1st and got it on 4th

Oh! Great!!

umm..did you get the entire amount after filling and sending some written application,
or did you get it by sending emails only? help me a bit please??
I was told my draft would be dispatched by 30th july, however, now they are asking me to fill a written application and send that. and then they'd forward the draft,!!
Admissions open at Goa Institute of Management

Studying at GIM will change you; transforming you into a competent leader. A learning experience based on Ethics, Diversity, Innovation, Research and Social Sensitivity, specifically designed to launch you into a rewarding and successful career.

Apply Now.

Learn more about us.

Start Downloading
hey Have you received your money back or not? coz. i havent received it back yet..! and i am tired of sending them mail after mail after mail.. its been 4 months and i havent yet received any amount,
they mailed my on 15th july stating that they'd dispatch the draft by 30th july, And now i mailed them yesterday ...
that i havent received my draft yet
and
i have just received an email.. that now i am supposed to send a written application that carries the format.what the hell!!!? Have any of you guys received the refund amount!???

yes i got 79k by draft
they posted it on 1st and got it on 4th
  • 1 Like  

hey Have you received your money back or not? coz. i havent received it back yet..! and i am tired of sending them mail after mail after mail.. its been 4 months and i havent yet received any amount,
they mailed my on 15th july stating that they'd dispatch the draft by 30th july, And now i mailed them yesterday ...
that i havent received my draft yet
and
i have just received an email.. that now i am supposed to send a written application that carries the format.what the hell!!!? Have any of you guys received the refund amount!???

Hi i m from one of elite college(nit)
woult it be justifiable for me to join icfai hyderabad

nops.. i thought i m the only one to suffer..
whom to contact nw?

• 1 Like  

Anyone got refund... of 79000
why they are taking so much time!

i tried to call them..
but they r not providing any info through phone
just giving another numbers

• 1 Like  

That's actually gr8 news.. congo!

Dear Friends

Can anyone from seniors help us in getting the refund back. The details are as under-

Sent: Friday, July 22, 2011 1:17 PM
To: 'info@ibsat.org'; '.NishantAggarwal'
Subject: REMINDER-5: IBS - REGARDING WITHDRAWAL FROM MBA (CAMPUS: HYDERABAD) 2011-2013 AND REQUEST FOR REFUND OF FEES.

REMINDER-5

Dear Sir /Madam

In spite of repeated follow up and sending reminders, we are yet to get the refund in respect of

Name:* NISHANT AGGARWAL
>*Admit Card No: *100185
>*Receipt. No. : *IFHE/2011-12/0183
>*Receipt Date : *18/03/2011
>*Program : *MBA
>*Campus : *Hyderabad

We have applied for refund on 11th April 2011, acknowledged by IBS - Deputy Director ( Academics) on 13th April 2011, copy of email reproduced below.

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Wed, Apr 13, 2011 at 4:38 AM
Subject: Re: REGARDING WITHDRAWAL FROM MBA (CAMPUS: HYDERABAD) 2011-2013 ANDREQUEST FOR REFUND OF FEES.
To: Nishant Aggarwal nishant.tcm@gmail.com>

Dear Student,
We are in receipt of your mail requesting cancellation of admission. You would be refunded the amount after deducting administrative charges of Rs.1000/- as per UGC guidelines, by 30th June, 2011.
Dy. Registrar (Academics)

This is gross negligence. Kindly send the refund within seven days failing which we shall be forced to take legal action.

Regards
Dr S K Aggarwal

any info abt the refunds..
anyone got it back!

bcoz of delay in du exams i hv still nt reached ibs hyd , ne1 who is attending d prep classes kindly let me knw wht is goin on der n wat all im missin out on.Thanxx

kaurmansimran Says
hey cn u tell me how much time does it take from d airport to reach campus n is der ne arrangengment for transfers frm d airport

u will get a prepaid taxi that will charge u around rs. 600-800....
nd a time about 1.5 -2 hrs...
  • 1 Like  

yes urvi preparatory classes r already going on at ibs n regular clases wil start frm 12th

• 1 Like  

hey cn u tell me how much time does it take from d airport to reach campus n is der ne arrangengment for transfers frm d airport

have the classes started at ibs hyd.?

Follow This Discussion

When you follow a discussion, you receive notifications about new posts and comments. You can unfollow a discussion anytime, or turn off notifications for it.

107 people follow this discussion.