PaGaLGuY Prepathon Mock CATs

Download the FREE PaGaLGuY Prepathon app to join in the free test series that start on Sept 13th.
The app is used by over 50,000+ students

IBS Hyderabad 2012-2014 Queries

Heyy, This is Anurag, pursuing MBA from ICFAI Business School, Hyderabad. In case of any kind of queries regarding the admissions, kindly post on this thread.:wow: We would be happy to clarify your doubts.:clap: Regards, Anurag...
Follow this discussion to get notified of latest updates.
Page 16 of 47   

dude...its written on d score card itslf....if u r nt waitlisted u wnt find it on ur score card sry!!:nono:

yeaahhh same here....bt i guess i'll opt 4 mumbai campus....ders no difference in placements n teachng techniques r also d same....i dnt knw y ders hugee diff in fee structure + hyd campus is soooooo far...its nt even counted in city...mumbai campus on d oder hand is located @ d mst costly area of mumbai....so opting 4 it...:cheers:

• 1 Like  

same confusion is wat i m going thru

hieee... i m akansha dongre frm bhopal.... got selected for hyd. campus...... still in confusion b/w mumbai or hyd.

i m stuck b/w hyd. and mumbai campus...wch one to choose...as package is almost same in both d campuses

hiee... even i got selcted for hyd. campus...... i came 2 noe abt the tym limits n all frm seniors...dey say dat 10 is d limit bt if u want 2 b out for clubbing n all.... u can stay out whole nyt...... !!!

i m also opting for ibs hyd.

i am selected for ibs hyd campus.......i need to know d hostel facility.....i mean as it is far away from college so is personal vehicle allowed in hostel so that it will be easy for the students to go for outing.......also is there any restriction from the hostel side relating to going out and coming in the hostel i mean the timings of going out n coming in......??

what is the hostel and mess fees of IBS hyderabad and what is the average ratio of freshers to the experience holders....seniors plz reply!!!

so i dint get my result cause of submission of some documents.. i couriered them my documents on the 23rd. bt the courier came back yesterday :nono: ... and nw i am worried. would call them tomorrow and let them know and wud courier again today if they ask me to do so.. anything else? do you think this could be a problem?

Follow This Discussion

When you follow a discussion, you receive notifications about new posts and comments. You can unfollow a discussion anytime, or turn off notifications for it.

140 people follow this discussion.