ibps po3 , clerk 3 and rrb discussion

hi puys... *PO3 *interview result is on hold , it can come any time. in the mean time, all IBPS RRB qualified puys, you can presently apply for following Banks: 1\. *chhattisgarh gramin* *bank* last date - 11 feb http://www.cg... Read More »
View more posts in ibps po3 , clerk 3 and rrb discussion
Documents par self attest nhi kiya tha maine aur na hi document verification walo ne kuch bola...aur mujhe dhyan nhi rha uss tym..will dere be any prblm???
  • 9Comments
  • @BG_AA :kuch nahi hona chhaiye... 13 Jan.
  • @Faisalhyderabadi LIKECOLD93 did you face any problem du.... 17 Jan.
  9 Comments
Faisalhyderabadi
Faisal Khan @Faisalhyderabadi 199
Did you sign them in front of them atleast? If not, then just think for yourselves once...sabhi ke docs signed hain, sirk aapke nahi...what would it convey?
UthnkUknwME
Brock Lesnar @UthnkUknwME 10.1 k
@BG_AA they would have signed and stamped as "verified" ..... ????
Rosellily
rose lily @Rosellily 763
You can sign in front of them or at home before itself. But hall ticket signature n thumb please keep in front of them.
BG_AA
BG AA @BG_AA 468
I am done wid my interview...and didn't signed on the docs..dey too didn't told me to do so.. @UthnkUknwME @Rosellily
UthnkUknwME
Brock Lesnar @UthnkUknwME 10.1 k
it should not be the problem as same set would have gone to interview panel also...its not ur fault.... and your allotted bank might call you .... to attest at the time of allottment... chill
sid216
sid sinha @sid216
@Faisalhyderabadi

LIKECOLD93 did you face any problem during document verification please share with me i have same problem...one more thing they are verifying aggregate marks with our online application marks ?

Browse other posts tagged IBPS