ibps po3 , clerk 3 and rrb discussion

hi puys... *PO3 *interview result is on hold , it can come any time. in the mean time, all IBPS RRB qualified puys, you can presently apply for following Banks: 1\. *chhattisgarh gramin* *bank* last date - 11 feb http://www.cg...

Follow this discussion to get notified of latest updates.
Page 1 of 775   
This is a deleted post.

FREE IBPS PO MOCK EXAMS. TAKE HERE

http://bit.ly/IBPS-CWE-V-Mock

IBPS Clerical Cadre Mock Exam - Indian Students Club
IBPS Clerical Cadre Mock Exam - Indian Students Club
Get Free Mock Exams for all the Government Job, Bank Job, College Entrance and Professional Exams only on Indian Students Club.

Indian Students Club

Hi..Are there any upcoming bank clerk/po exam that I can take? If yes then which one and when. I am a graduate.

Result kab ayega? Ibps clerk 5

20 people answered this question.
You can view the comments after answering or skipping this question.

Guys #Offtopic

I used to work in a PSB in a contractual post. Resigned post working for 20 days. They say they won't give me any releasing letter or experience certificate coz I haven't served the 1 month notice period. Now am going to join a RRB...Had requested for extension citing current job's notice period. Now going to join without any relieving letter. Will It be a problem? I haven't mentioned anywhere that I was previously employed somewhere except the mail I sent to the rrb requesting Extension.. 

Prem Naam hai Mera......Prem Chopra.  

i have got allotment in assam gramin vikash bank. how long does it take to get the call letter from the bank . any idea

Syllabus of bank clerk and mat exam for mba are same ? Can I do both prepation .

• Yes. It is almost the same with very minor differences. F.... 04 Jan.
Venkat1984
Venkat Raghulan @Venkat1984 4

Yes. It is almost the same with very minor differences. For ex: bank exams have a section on banking awareness which MAT does not have but both exams heavily test the aptitude of a student. So, you can prepare for both simultaneously. All the best

Who got job in odisha gramya bank???

• you ?. 02 Jan.
  • No. Am asking. If u have got pls share your marks. 02 Jan.

Who got job in odisha gramya bank??? C

I have opted for delhi in clerical exam ibps..if i could not clear cutoff for delhi but for other States , Will i be called for interview?

• No. 23 Dec '15.

i want to sale my new analytical reasoning book by mk pandey(it is cmplty unused n brand new)..i am not in need of this book..if anybody interested then msg me.it is jzt 6 months old

• 1 Like  

Follow This Discussion

When you follow a discussion, you receive notifications about new posts and comments. You can unfollow a discussion anytime, or turn off notifications for it.

3722 people follow this discussion.