ibps po3 , clerk 3 and rrb discussion

hi puys... *PO3 *interview result is on hold , it can come any time. in the mean time, all IBPS RRB qualified puys, you can presently apply for following Banks: 1\. *chhattisgarh gramin* *bank* last date - 11 feb http://www.cg...

Follow this discussion to get notified of latest updates.
Page 1 of 777   

i want to sale my new analytical reasoning book by mk pandey(it is cmplty unused n brand new)..i am not in need of this book..if anybody interested then msg me.it is jzt 6 months old

after registration its showing as invalid registration id

Official Pagalguy account of the President of Russia. 
Prepathon – Prepare for IBPS, SSC-CGL and more!

Prepathon gives you courses that are backed by real coaches. Ask, discuss and learn from both coaches and other students. Innovative learning formats, friendly coaches and cutting edge technology — all in one powerful mobile app.

Google Play Store     Learn More

Download prepathon for free

Prepathon is available on the Google Play Store for a free download.

Google Play Store

Watch the video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bhj2a6_u5Wc

So it's time we addressed the biggest obstacle in cracking entrance exams - lack of personalized support.

PaGaLGuY Prepathon is our way of helping you crack your exams and it launches later today. Once you join a course you will get your own personal coach who will be available 24*7 and will help you throughout your IBPS prep. 

Before we announce it to everyone would like you to go here --  http://www.pagalguy.com/prepathon , download the app and give us feedback. 

Prepathon - Your personal learning coach
Prepathon - Your personal learning coach
We believe that technology can help enhance education in ways that were never possible before. Prepathon is our way of enabling people to learn better, improve their skills and to help them achieve their goals.

Pagalguy

• 1 Like   3 Comments
  • No, we'll focus on android for now. 07 Jul.
  • I dwnld dis app still w8ng fr invitation. :disappointed:. 08 Jul.
We are hiring: Sales, Tech, Design etc : www.pagalguy.com/careers/  
pagalguy
Allwin Agnel @pagalguy 67,893

No, we'll focus on android for now

amitranjan997
Amit Ranjan @amitranjan997 55

I dwnld dis app still w8ng fr invitation.

Just saw IBPS RRB Recruitment Advertisement 2015 n it seems the total time of the Officer Scale-1 Examination has been reduced to 2 hrs from 2 and a half hrs...Did any of u notice the same??

• 4 Comments
  • its 28 before. 17 Jun.
  • but time duration kam krdia test ka so its may be a issue.... 17 Jun.
Champs1106
Akhilesh Mahajan @Champs1106 34

but time duration kam krdia test ka so its may be a issue now

The ratio of the present ages of a man and his wife is 5:4. Which of the followings can't be a possible ratio of their ages 20 years ago?

Plz explain in detail.

10 people answered this question.
You can view the comments after answering or skipping this question.

computer certificate from niit will be valid or not..
for ibps clerk..

hi friends!! i got selected in ibps clerk 4, as i was working for mnc company the salary is quiet high compared to clerk salary. so i wish to become a po , i know that it would take 3 to 4 years to write department exam to become po. anybody those who been selected as clerk in ibps clrk 3 did yu write ibps po 5 . did they provide yu with noc fo yur interview ?? anybody those who know abt these process let me know

• as u have got selected in ibps clerk, u can help me in cl.... 28 Apr.
vicky_pathak
vicky pathak @vicky_pathak 58

as u have got selected in ibps clerk, u can help me in clearing one doubt, for ibps clerk is there any requirement of local language....  i am from chattisgarh..my education is in hindi and i have not studied chattisgarhi., can i aplly for ibps clerk from chattisgarh??

anyone preparing for punsup?

if yes then which books or topics are you refering to cover general awareness?!

Uttarakhand Gramin Bank PO Gen cat. cutoff? Any chance at 106?

• 3 Comments
  • aur koi aur bank mein ho sakta hai kya?. 15 Mar.
  • apply to kar hi do sab mein dekho hopefully kisi mein hoga. 15 Mar.
dewan.udct
PRATIK DEWAN @dewan.udct 120

aur koi aur bank mein ho sakta hai kya?

kshitij28
ssc aspirant @kshitij28 1,676

apply to kar hi do sab mein dekho hopefully kisi mein hoga

Guys i got 122 in ibps clerical...cuttoff is 116...interview was good...it was my last attempt do i have any chances?

• 1 Like   12 Comments
  • @varinder087 np dude. 14 Mar.
  • hey,which book did u prefer for maths??? for both clerk n.... 15 Mar.
anusense
Anu sensible @anusense 87

hey,which book did u prefer for maths??? for both clerk n PO...

Follow This Discussion

When you follow a discussion, you receive notifications about new posts and comments. You can unfollow a discussion anytime, or turn off notifications for it.

3709 people follow this discussion.