About this discussion

Last updated

Author
Mrinal Kumar @mrinalkvbr

Tags

Ibps po 2011-2012 discussions

*Hi*, :: : This thread has been opened so as to discuss the queries relating to the IBPS PO exam held on 18th September,2011 as well the supplementary exam which was held in November as I thought there was no specific thread pertaining to IBP...

Follow this discussion to get notified of latest updates.
Page 18 of 29   
dqueen Says
hey friends, i have some confusion regarding the criteria set by many of the banks. they are asking for computer course certificate. i had computer as one of the subjects in my graduation as well as pg.so i have studied just the fundamentals of comp. like ms office. do i still need a separate certificate??

no you don'y need any additional certificate.
  • 1 Like  

THANKS LINKOTUM i had no idea that they wer asking my IBPS reg no thanks alot i have done it now successfully.

Admissions open at Goa Institute of Managemnet

Studying at GIM will change you; transforming you into a competent leader. A learning experience based on Ethics, Diversity, Innovation, Research and Social Sensitivity, specifically designed to launch you into a rewarding and successful career.

Apply Now.

Learn more about us.

Start Downloading
abhika Says
Puys pls help me i have deposited fee for the PO of syndicate bank bt wen am applying then it shows APPLY ONLINE bt after that it is asking for registration no and roll no wat does this mean i have only TRANSACTION ID and BRANCH CODE pls pls pls help me

ENTER YOUR IBPS REGISTRATION NUMBER. CHECK YOUR MARKS CARD(OR YOUR SEARCH MAIL) FOR THAT AND ALONG WITH REG.NUM ADD YOUR DATE OF BIRTH(in proper format given). bus ho gaya ::o...now click submit and proceed for applicn

Puys pls help me i have deposited fee for the PO of syndicate bank bt wen am applying then it shows APPLY ONLINE bt after that it is asking for registration no and roll no wat does this mean i have only TRANSACTION ID and BRANCH CODE pls pls pls help me

hey puys..
can anyone tell me at what time the ibps exam is scvheduled ...its not mentioneed anywhere??
thanks

Reasoning : 26
Quantitative Aptitude : 22
General Awareness : 31
Computer Knowledge : 37
English : 28
Descriptive Paper : 28
Total : 144

OBC what r my chances:nono::)

ok thanx moeiz

I also have studied computers in my MBA but dey have categorically askd for computer course certificate, need to confirm it wd IBPS/Bank, I do have a one dats y nt a problem but got it confirmd wd IBPS/Bank, i thnk dey will ask for it

• 1 Like  

hey friends, i have some confusion regarding the criteria set by many of the banks. they are asking for computer course certificate. i had computer as one of the subjects in my graduation as well as pg.so i have studied just the fundamentals of comp. like ms office. do i still need a separate certificate??

icydeep Says
is there any any other bank notification out for po other than syndicate, ubi and corp

No.
Still waiting for more notifications. I keep on checking various banking and govt jobs websites for information.
I will surely post any news regarding notifications. keep checking this thread. ATB
  • 1 Like  

is there any any other bank notification out for po other than syndicate, ubi and corp

maskist Says
How sure are you about this data....especially the details of candidates' performance in IBPS part ??

Dude i posted the link where I got it from in my post, I did not calculate all this
It's not who you are underneath, it's what you do that defines you
I found this at (List of Upcoming Bank PO Vacancies in 2012 bankpo.in). The distribution is only approximate. Actual vacancies may be vary, but not by huge margin.

Tier I Banks
Punjab National Bank 1000
Bank of Baroda 1200
Canara Bank 1200
Bank of India 2500
Union Bank of India 2473

Tier II
Central Bank of India 2200
Corporation Bank 355
Syndicate Bank 1750
Oriental Bank of Commerce 600
Allahabad Bank 1000
Indian Bank 950
Indian Overseas Bank 900
Andhra Bank 500
UCO Bank 1000
United Bank of India 900

Tier III
Punjab & Sind Bank 500
Bank of Maharashtra 1000
Vijaya Bank 1200
Dena Bank 300

Total No of VAcancies vary between 21000 and 22000

Now Here's the approximate distribution of marks of passed candidates in IBPS

Above 200 marks - 120 candidates
190 to 200 - 850 candidates
180 to 190 - 1800 candidates
170 to 180 - 4500 candidates
160 to 170 - 8000 candidates
150 to 160 - 12000 candidates
140 to 150 - 15000 candidates
130 to 140 - 20000 candidates
120 to 130 - 26000 candidates
120 to 115 - 27000 candidates

How sure are you about this data....especially the details of candidates' performance in IBPS part ??

In IBPS ITofficer recruitment exam,there is a paper for professional knowledge..What kind of questions will be there?

Well the highest Score is..250 plz dnt compare it with wt we get in our Test series or like any other PO score what we have got here is TOTAL WEIGHTED SCORE and nt the real score..total weighted is calculated with sm standard deviation formula acc to which the highest scores in IBPS is given 250 marks and rest of the candidates marks are calculated with respect to that score..similar kind of calculation is done with sectional marks the highest scorers marks in reasoning are assumed as 50 even if he got 40/50 in real and rest of the candidates marks are calculated with respect to that..thats y most of the candidates hv scored much more then their real attempts nd u knw this very well so highest score in IBPS is 250..Till now i heard 239 as highest and the person is already working as a PO..dnt knw who has been awarded 250 TWS

• 1 Like  

Follow This Discussion

When you follow a discussion, you receive notifications about new posts and comments. You can unfollow a discussion anytime, or turn off notifications for it.

172 people follow this discussion.