About this discussion

Last updated

Author
@abhask

Tags

[Humour] Dating strategy at business schools ;-)

Hi folks, I encountered an interesting/humorous website created by a friend, Chris at my college, INSEAD. He is reasonably good looking but none of his strategies to secure a date worked - so eventually he created a website showing his exper...
Follow this discussion to get notified of latest updates.

spamming site hai ye !!

"Hope is a good thing; probably the best of the things. And no good thing ever dies"
Hi folks,

I encountered an interesting/humorous website created by a friend, Chris at my college, INSEAD. He is reasonably good looking but none of his strategies to secure a date worked - so eventually he created a website showing his experiences :-)

He is now looking for help from all quarters to understand what works and what doesn't. :-)

Check this site here.. MBA Dating Strategy

Cheers!

PS: Ping me if you need any information about INSEAD. I would love to help.

Mods,you seriously need to look into this
  • 1 Like  
Prepathon – Prepare for IBPS, SSC-CGL and more!

Prepathon gives you courses that are backed by real coaches. Ask, discuss and learn from both coaches and other students. Innovative learning formats, friendly coaches and cutting edge technology — all in one powerful mobile app.

Google Play Store     Learn More

Download prepathon for free

Prepathon is available on the Google Play Store for a free download.

Google Play Store

Hi folks,

I encountered an interesting/humorous website created by a friend, Chris at my college, INSEAD. He is reasonably good looking but none of his strategies to secure a date worked - so eventually he created a website showing his experiences :-)

He is now looking for help from all quarters to understand what works and what doesn't. :-)

Check this site here.. MBA Dating Strategy

Cheers!

PS: Ping me if you need any information about INSEAD. I would love to help.