About this discussion

Last updated

Author
A. A. @ashish_asopa

Tags

How good is IMS Mumbai for CAT Coaching

Hey everbody plz help me im going to IMS Mumbai for the cat preparation but my friend told me that there the batches are thronged and the teachers doesnt give full attention to each student and the teachinglevel is also not good, is there truth in...
Follow this discussion to get notified of latest updates.

try posting
here:
http://www.pagalguy.com/discussions/calling-all-the-mumbai-junta-aiming-to-crack-cat-06-25012504
or bump this old thread here:
http://www.pagalguy.com/forum/prep-resources/1637-best-coaching-class-in-mumbai.html?highlight=Coaching+institutes+Mumbai

plz dont start redundant threads... use the search option to find out if the topic u r searching for is already posted....

Commenting on this post has been disabled.
Hey everbody plz help me im going to IMS Mumbai for the cat preparation but my friend told me that there the batches are thronged and the teachers doesnt give full attention to each student and the teachinglevel is also not good, is there truth in this. plz tell me tat how good is the IMS Mumbai for the cat coaching and can people get the best of them there or its just a wastage of money and nothing.
I need ur help plz tell me plz
Ashish

hey,isnt there a thread already for the best coaching institute.m pretty sure i did see that.do search.anyways,i did go for ims for cat.the material n faculty is more or less godd n experienced.the problem i seriously faced was the crowd!!initially there r not many students u kno.but after a cpl of months,especially towards the end n during gd pi sessions too,its gets way too crowded.
n honestly,from experience,i suggest u go for the institute thats closest to your house.material can be arranged of different institutes.n wat they teach is more or less the same.(short cut methods etc).it all depends on wat u do at home.your own preparation.
try n go for the new institutes if u live close to those (peakseekers is good).

Hey everbody plz help me im going to IMS Mumbai for the cat preparation but my friend told me that there the batches are thronged and the teachers doesnt give full attention to each student and the teachinglevel is also not good, is there truth in this. plz tell me tat how good is the IMS Mumbai for the cat coaching and can people get the best of them there or its just a wastage of money and nothing.

I need ur help plz tell me plz

Ashish